• juxt
    Any idea when backorders are going to catch up? I think it's nearing 3 months now...
  • Ed's TnT
    Hey hey as of yesterday all are gone or in route. I have one that customer doesnt want out til Monday, a couple others that cant do anything about til I get the wood but they have been notified. Let me know what you think when you have yours in hand.
  • Ed's TnT
    Good morning everyone, I have nailed down the dates for the sale. The dates are July 6th – 10th. Coupon code is 2018 and can be applied at checkout for the discount. Will launch some new species and have some of the old. I didn’t realize just how many species I offered last year and not sure I will have time to have all of them in stock by the sale but will do my best to try. Am excited to get these new pieces out and hear what you all think. Wanna say thanks for all the patience and understanding during my down time. Pls let me know if you have questions or concerns, email me at ed (at) edstnt.com

152lwzb.jpg
  • Ed's TnT
    Sale is on yall!!!
  • revolution
    Hi Ed, any news on the certification for Europe?
  • Ed's TnT
    Wow am so much closer than ever. Have a company nailed down to help with making this happen. Have the final cost for this process, not what i thought but damn sure isnt cheap. I am working to put some more dough back in the next 30 days and hoping to have enough to begin making it happen. The time it takes once started isnt long at all. What we are working to is to have this done and them there for purchase before christmas.

I hope this helps and is a lot more info than I have had in the past. The time is near, thanks for asking!
  • revolution
    Hi Ed, thanks for the answer. That sounds promising. I hope I can make myself a nice Christmas present ;-)
  • Ed's TnT
    Hello everyone, have been working my butt off as always. I have a bunch of WS stunners turned and ready for assembly. I will start that in the next day or so and will be listing them available first of the week, there are a few done and ready to go. Will be adding a new specie and bringing back a couple that I havent done in a while.

You all know how long I have been working on getting the CE Cert. for the WS and as I said am almost there I just need to raise a few more funds to have enough to get paid up and make it happen. So that being said I am going to run a sale starting Tuesday next week offering a 10% discount site wide. I will have more info on this before then and explain how to get a deal.
  • Ed's TnT
    Got that info for you all

fu2eyq.jpg

The sale is site wide, use code cecert at checkout for 10% off.
  • game 7
    I have the 4in. glass stem from WS but it's still hot. Where can I get a longer or cooling stem for the WS
    Don't want to use water , was thinking about a j hook. How would it work?
  • juxt

you'd use the WS Water Pipe adapter attached to the Jhook, with the VapCap head loaded with product and attached to the WS(which will probably be upside down). Tried to find a pic but no luck, and I don't have a Jhook :( sorry.
  • game 7
    Hey juxt, you didn't need a pic , you painted it yourself perfectly ! Thanks I'm off to get a "Sherlock" :smile:
  • Ed's TnT
    Hey hey everyone, there is still time left to grab a WoodScents at 10% off use cecert at checkout

@game 7 & @juxt I am working with a glass guy here in the states now. I should have some new beta glass pieces for the WS that will work perfectly with the WS/VC tip to make the glass work more efficiently and perform better. Hang in there with me yall.

Mod fixed tags
  • juxt

That's cool ... I have too much glass as it is, but no JHook, so if you get one that works with your WS setup I'm in!
  • Ed's TnT
    Get a look at this funky foot looking chunk of curl maple burl I got, I cut it at a different angle and have the curl going vertical instead of horizontal

f68w4c1lohf5nb5r.jpg

s3ka54jyooacglnk.jpg

djtrh31q9xzwb3cz.jpg

Wow @VapeCritic you make this is so easy here I wish I'd known this earlier.

You all I been at it and have some killer units to post up. I just did 3 different species from just as many different places on this Earth and all over 1,000 years old with a combined total of at least 10K years, who else does anything like this? Who else turns log vapes with this much history ? Ohhh BTW who else gives you two vapes in one package, a desk top paired with DynaVap components giving you portability too, no one else does!!!
  • Ed's TnT
    Hello everyone, has been some good days in the shop and some not so happy days as well in the shop. I got that Amboyna in and wow what a let down. The big golden slab had cracks and checks all over it front side back side side to side not cool. I asked the guy before I purchased it what was the moisture content of both pieces, he says 8-10% probably. Thats workable so I bought em. I get them both in and the golden was not cool. I get with the guy and he says well uhh you can wipe it with a wet sponge and they will disappear. Uhhhh say what, is that what I am supposed to tell my customers after they buy one from me and the unit opens up, just wipe it with a wet sponge all is good dont sweat the cracks. Nahhhh that isnt how it works. I got my money back for it and sent the slab back. I had a feeling the red might be ok but also had a feeling may not. It was covered in wax as most all burls are so I ripped it apart and all looked good til the next day when I was about to work it. The ends and sides began to open up, evidently it wasnt dry as he had said. Dont get me wrong I should have checked it with a moisture meter but mine is wrecked and he did say it was 8-10% probably. What a bust, I again get in touch with guy and he says this time uhhh burls tend to be that way and thats just the nature of it. Uhhh say what again. Guy says have you worked burl before and I was really trying not be flip out and kept it cool. I spent a bunch of dough on these couple pieces. He refunded one but not the other so it was a loss and I kept my cool as well as kicked my self in the butt for knowing I shouldnt have bought them I freaking knew better but the wood itself got the better of me and thinking of what I could make out of them was overwhelming and made me forget of the past and the lesson I learned long ago. So after all I kept my cool, only lost half my investment and lesson learned again.

So looking forward to fall yall and winter more so, yesterday the heat index was 105 here. Today is the first day of fall and is going to be another hot one here again but there is hope and a cool front is on the way. Seems next week it may be in the upper 80's woot woot are you kidding I cant wait. That and Oct. 1st is the opening day for archery season and its supposed to be in the upper 70's during the day and 50's at night and I get to spend the day in the woods hunting for fresh viddles, ohhh its so my time of the year!

Have really enjoyed my time in the shop the last week. Cleared out a lot of custom work and this weekend will be moving the rest of my list. A customer sent me a stunning piece of Huon Pine from Tasmania, thanks for the correction bro. Not sure how many of you all have seen my IG feed the last week but I did a

2018-09-20_08.35.39.jpg

Tasmanian Huon Pine / Ukranian BogOak / US Colonial Cypress

All over 1,000 years old with a combined total of over 10K years. Who else does this, where else can you get a log vape that has this much history??? The Huon Pine was a lot of fun to work and a first for me. You all know pine is a soft wood but not that soft, this piece finished so freaking nice with a bright honey tone. I didnt see it in the block Les sent me but when I began to square it I could see little burls begin to appear and wow a small knot here and there. It was a real joy to turn this species and I am hooked I cant wait to get more. This Bog Oak is a nice piece also I really like the dark black grain lines that you cant see in this pic but in hand it has some beautiful character that is captivating. Always enjoy Colonial Cypress the super tight grain lines and the sleek feel of the honey toned lines in it as well that look golden in the sun are spectacular.

Have a few Cocobolo units ready to go at my site and this is just one of them

Cocobolo_Wood_Scents_Pkg.jpg

Get a look at this stunner, its hard to capture its true beauty as well but I try hard. All of these pieces are shockers and I really wish I could show you all how freaking stunning they are in hand. As I said its available with a few others at my site if anyone is interested.

Ohhh yeah I got these in

WS_VVPS.jpg

I got my shipment of these ready to go VVPS in. They are capable of going way over 14V but do not do so while using the WS, doing so will void your warranty. I recommend when using it to stay between the 12-14, you probably wont need to go to 14 and when running this range its only for short short intervals. WS should never be left running long term at these voltages. The label is just a mock up and retail labels are being made now. I should have these available end of next week. I am thinking of $30-40 for retail price. A user here I wanna say turned me onto these, and got his below my retail so wanna head this off before it gets asked or mentioned. Yes you can go and buy these at another place or from a different seller. I test all mine before they ship and are guaranteed for 3 months after the sale. These can replace the standard WS PS, the rotary temp control and the ext. cable. It can be used with the ext. cable for extra length if you like.

Thats it for me, gotta get boys up and gear to go through 4wheeler to tune up.
  • Ed's TnT
    Just a quick stop in to let you all know the WS VVPS are live and available for purchase
    Variable-Voltage-Power-Supply---Ed's-TnT-500x500.png
  • Trix

Still admiring the last Cocobolo photo you posted it's absolutely stunning. Thanks for keeping us updated.
  • Ed's TnT
    Hey hey, it’s been a great last week and still going. My oldest and I got the 4wheeler going. Had to tear the carburetor off and go through it to clean out the gummy trash from ethanol fuel that ruins all the motors and internals these days. I got in the tune up kit this last week and he’s going to help me change the oil, air filter and spark plug today. Can you believe its 63 here this morning, I can’t, it’s like heaven here this morning and so got me ready for fall as I have said before? Woot Woot archery season starts here Monday. Going over to the Delta area, there is 14,000 acres of virgin timber its freaking beautiful and magical and overrun with wild hogs so hoping I will have some pork chops on the grill by middle of the week haha.

Been having a lot of fun in the shop last week, even turned my first wooden duck call. A previous customer wanted something a little more special, so we began talking about it and started looking at wood and ordered some. Usually all goes well but this time wasn’t so easy, was over one hurdle and up against a wall here and then down a rabbit hole there. We had a hellova time getting his piece done but it all came together in the end and gotta say was a pleasure working with him and no matter all the trouble we had he never flipped out and never gave me hell even though I am sure we were both frustrated as heck at times. In the end we got this funky foot shaped chunk of Curly Maple Burl

Burl%20Foot%20-%20Eds%20TnT.jpg

I wasn’t sure how it would work out and how to cut it to where I could get the best blanks from it. I was able to get 3 from it after all. All I knew was that it was Maple had no idea it was curly too. When I ripped it, I wasn’t really able to see or notice the curl. All the times I have seen curly maple people have worked it where the curl is horizontal.

Curly%20Maple%20WoodScents%20-%20Ed's%20TnT.jpg

Am really happy with the way these turned out and have this one above and another like it if anyone is interested.

I did a few other show stopper pieces but can’t show ya all the cards I am holding lol.

The new WS VVPS are great and make using the WS quite nice. I have used all kinds of various VVPS in the past and at first wondered gosh do I have the cords in the right place, is the switch set correctly, do I have the right end on this cable before I purchase it, ohhhh IDK. There is no guessing with these, they are simple and easy to use, plug and play. Plug into the wall plug other cord into the WS, turn the knob to power it on and then twist to set voltage. It doesn’t get any easier than that no guessing no thinking.

Oh yeah, I will be adding these to the WS package very soon. I have got my guy working to get these out to me this coming week.

WoodScents%20Glass%20Tip%20Stem%20-%20Ed's%20TnT.jpg

I will be adding to the WoodScents package at no extra charge these WS Ti Tip stems, not taking anything away from the package nor adding any extra dollars, only adding even more options and greater experiences. Let me ask you all, who does this? Who gives you 2vapesin1 package and who gives you all this and doesn’t nickel and dime you to death by adding this or that to your order? It sure as heck isn’t me and you sure as heck don’t get robbed when buying a WS!
  • Ed's TnT
    Good morning everyone, been another busy week and a fun one. Seems me and my guy were the only ones in the woods for opening day. It was 71 degrees to start the day before daylight. Was sweating by the time I walked in after a mile. Got put and had to cover up so not to be toted off by the mosquitoes just made it all the more hot. Had a doe blow at me after a couple hours and got tired of fighting skeeters so I struck out walking and scouting. Morning hunt wasnt so great but found a better spot for the afternoon. Delta hunts are always fun though, there are cotton fields as far as the eye can see.

2018-10-01_09.26.13.jpg

Wide open forest of acres and acres as much as you can possibly walk. Went to the nearest town for lunch and stopped at this soul food joint for fried chicken, collard greens, veggies, corn bread cakes and rrrrr the best bnana pudding. Menu showed Wednesdays are pigs feet haha, I will eat almost anything but am not about pigs feet.

2018-10-01_11.36.44.jpg

Afternoon hunt was better it got up to feeling like 95 though, at least it was too hot for the mosquitoes. It was so quiet in the woods. Got to talking to my guy and as I said seems we were the only ones even moving through the day, I usually hear a squirrel bark or see em but notta not a thing the whole day. I was walking out at almost dark and had a knee high oinker run across my path at 30 yards, we both surprised each other, he froze for a sec I shouldered the crossbow and before I could aim he was on the move again. I am not going to take a shot I dont feel good about and didnt want to wound him so had to watch my fresh pork chops wander off in the woods ughh. I got til end of January so will have plenty more opportunities for wild BBQ.

Spent time in the shop doing what I do. Turned several WS bodies and did a few close and personal pics at a Colonial Cypress WS body

2018-10-03_05.54.59.jpg

Get a look at the tight grain patterns in this piece, there is alot of years and history in this piece

2018-10-03_05.43.38.jpg

My cell phone is the best, it really gets in there

2018-10-03_05.56.51.jpg

Thats so neat, everyone really should get an Iphonekiller!

Even got a few more blanks of BogOak in

2018-10-02_08.34.04.jpg

I know they look just plain and grey in this pic but dont let that fool ya, as you know its so hard to catch the real beauty of wood in pics. These are quite dark in hand and the grain is really tight in these being solid, all rated at 3,700 years old. One is spoken for already.

Been moving quite a few VVPS and have heard from a couple users, one saying 12.6 set him back flooring him.

Got a shipment of glass coming in today and will be adding the new WS Tip Glass stem to all WS packages at no extra cost. Will be retailing it for $14.89 individually, but wont raise the cost of the WS package at all. Who else gives you all the accessories like I do and doesnt cost you any extra???
    Wood_Scents-_Glass-_Tip-_Stem---_Ed_s-_Tn_T.png
    These will be going live at the site in the next day if not later tonight if I have time. They are 4"L giving you even more cooling when using it this way.

Thats it for now yall, got my boat back from a fix and tune up, gotta get my sons up and going we got water to get in woot woot!
  • dadab12
    Can you attach a 18mm water pipe to the Woodscents or 14mm only?
  • Taz
    Eds WP adapter will work with both 14 and 18 mm.
  • dadab12

Thanks. What would you recommend for someone with a sensitive throat? Is the WS harsh without a water piece?
  • Ed's TnT
    Good morning everyone, going to keep this one short as I am stretched out getting everything done for the upcoming BF sale.

BF-Sale-Ad-PNG.png

Its that time of year again so get ready for a great deal! I am doing a 15% off discount at checkout. That's 15% off your cart total for a really great deal off any purchase, especially on a priceless WoodScents. Sale will be the 22nd and run til the end of the 26th.

Use code - givethanks at checkout to get the discount.

I have been working my butt off to ready as many WoodScents as possible. I have some sure enough stunners ready to go and all are the best of the best.

I will also be updating pics of some as soon as I can. Be aware that not all species will be available next week, some wont be as I haven't been able to get wood in their species.

Sorry for the delay @dabab12 I get sidetracked and should have been back here before. WS can be harsh but just depends on how hot ya like it. I do like to cough so mine is hot but have heard others use it really low and really enjoy it there.

Sorry yall, gotta go and get some work done. Take care.
  • revolution
    Hi Ed, are those woodscents already CE certified? Still hoping I can make myself a Christmas gift. Thanks!
  • Ed's TnT

No not quiet yet, almost there. Pls get at me by email I have a question for you.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet