• juxt
    Any idea when backorders are going to catch up? I think it's nearing 3 months now...
  • Ed's TnT
    Hey hey as of yesterday all are gone or in route. I have one that customer doesnt want out til Monday, a couple others that cant do anything about til I get the wood but they have been notified. Let me know what you think when you have yours in hand.
  • Ed's TnT
    Good morning everyone, I have nailed down the dates for the sale. The dates are July 6th – 10th. Coupon code is 2018 and can be applied at checkout for the discount. Will launch some new species and have some of the old. I didn’t realize just how many species I offered last year and not sure I will have time to have all of them in stock by the sale but will do my best to try. Am excited to get these new pieces out and hear what you all think. Wanna say thanks for all the patience and understanding during my down time. Pls let me know if you have questions or concerns, email me at ed (at) edstnt.com

152lwzb.jpg
  • Ed's TnT
    Sale is on yall!!!
  • revolution
    Hi Ed, any news on the certification for Europe?
  • Ed's TnT
    Wow am so much closer than ever. Have a company nailed down to help with making this happen. Have the final cost for this process, not what i thought but damn sure isnt cheap. I am working to put some more dough back in the next 30 days and hoping to have enough to begin making it happen. The time it takes once started isnt long at all. What we are working to is to have this done and them there for purchase before christmas.

I hope this helps and is a lot more info than I have had in the past. The time is near, thanks for asking!
  • revolution
    Hi Ed, thanks for the answer. That sounds promising. I hope I can make myself a nice Christmas present ;-)
  • Ed's TnT
    Hello everyone, have been working my butt off as always. I have a bunch of WS stunners turned and ready for assembly. I will start that in the next day or so and will be listing them available first of the week, there are a few done and ready to go. Will be adding a new specie and bringing back a couple that I havent done in a while.

You all know how long I have been working on getting the CE Cert. for the WS and as I said am almost there I just need to raise a few more funds to have enough to get paid up and make it happen. So that being said I am going to run a sale starting Tuesday next week offering a 10% discount site wide. I will have more info on this before then and explain how to get a deal.
  • Ed's TnT
    Got that info for you all

fu2eyq.jpg

The sale is site wide, use code cecert at checkout for 10% off.
  • game 7
    I have the 4in. glass stem from WS but it's still hot. Where can I get a longer or cooling stem for the WS
    Don't want to use water , was thinking about a j hook. How would it work?
  • juxt

you'd use the WS Water Pipe adapter attached to the Jhook, with the VapCap head loaded with product and attached to the WS(which will probably be upside down). Tried to find a pic but no luck, and I don't have a Jhook :( sorry.
  • game 7
    Hey juxt, you didn't need a pic , you painted it yourself perfectly ! Thanks I'm off to get a "Sherlock" :smile:
  • Ed's TnT
    Hey hey everyone, there is still time left to grab a WoodScents at 10% off use cecert at checkout

@game 7 & @juxt I am working with a glass guy here in the states now. I should have some new beta glass pieces for the WS that will work perfectly with the WS/VC tip to make the glass work more efficiently and perform better. Hang in there with me yall.

Mod fixed tags
  • juxt

That's cool ... I have too much glass as it is, but no JHook, so if you get one that works with your WS setup I'm in!
  • Ed's TnT
    Get a look at this funky foot looking chunk of curl maple burl I got, I cut it at a different angle and have the curl going vertical instead of horizontal

f68w4c1lohf5nb5r.jpg

s3ka54jyooacglnk.jpg

djtrh31q9xzwb3cz.jpg

Wow @VapeCritic you make this is so easy here I wish I'd known this earlier.

You all I been at it and have some killer units to post up. I just did 3 different species from just as many different places on this Earth and all over 1,000 years old with a combined total of at least 10K years, who else does anything like this? Who else turns log vapes with this much history ? Ohhh BTW who else gives you two vapes in one package, a desk top paired with DynaVap components giving you portability too, no one else does!!!
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet