• Ed's TnT
    I've been hoping I could say it when it happened am so close. My guy tells me he will begin listing them in another week or 2 at his site at vaporisateur.net to begin preorders. He is working to sew up the paperwork now.
  • UbarDog
    2-weeks , Almost party time !(or so ;p )
  • VapeCritic
    There is even mention of the 'older than Jesus' Ukrainian bog wood which I believe VapeCritic has a Woodscent's crafted from. One of Bud's museum pieces that works like a diesel. :100: :victory: :strong:BobCat

woodscents-bogoak.jpg

Oh yea I got it :cool:
  • Cl4ud3
    Looks like the CE has gone through and this vape is now available in Europe, congratulations @Ed's TnT I know it's taken a while :up:
  • bum karacho
    :clap: :strong:
  • Ed's TnT
    Many thanks guys for the support and encouragement! I am glad you all saw this and for spreading the word, was my bad for not getting by here doing it myself. I am super happy to be at this point and look forward to getting the word out for log vapes globaly. Gosh that is a stellar piece I did for Bud and am glad to hear its made it into the upper room lol. Wishing you all the best and if I can do anything pls do get at me.
  • Cl4ud3
    So now that these vapes are now available in Europe
    g08kj65219ilc4eb.jpg
    Mines in Buckeye burl. I think these log vapes are fantastic and I've had a lot of use out of mine, It's often on with the aroma cup even if I'm vaping with a different vape.
  • Baron23
    Claude....that is fabulous looking wood.....really spectacular!
  • Microvaper
    What stores are going to be sticking them in Europe ? Vapefiend I'm assuming?
  • Cl4ud3
    Looks like just vaporisateur.net currently from what Ed said above.
  • Microvaper
    ah yeah not sure how I missed that! Cheers! :up:
  • game 7
    the experience with my WoodScents Logs has increased substantially with the addition of Ed's VVPS. You can fine tune your heat with great accuracy either way and it's proficiency goes from great to sublime.
  • UbarDog

Wow! that a Beauty!
    Hope you treat her right and take her for walks in the valley :D
1234Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention