• Triple6
    If there only at the end of July's list then it will be end of Oct/Nov for me for sure, they are also unlocking each & every MV1 because the app is not ready so that's slowing it down to almost a stand still
  • MMongo
    I'm going to take a stab and say those impatient and frustrated already did NOT get in on the Grasshopper kickstart haha

Like stated I assume publishing a timeline without knowing for sure would just cause even more angst if things weren't going smooth.

Honestly getting through and shipping? 700+ vapes in what, 3 days? Is a lot lot lot better than it could be.
  • Paulg12
    I reserved the ghost end of July and I still didn't receive my email to place my order and people that ordered after me are getting the email. Could you check when I will receive my email.
    Thank you,
    Paul Giannella
  • Ben Pumpiner
    and everyone waiting. Ha. I signed up from Bud's Vapecritic.com site on June 27th. I was watching as Bud changed the date from July 1 then to July 15th then to August. Maybe I laxed and didn't sign up here immediately because I didn't think I had to, since I signed up the end of June, but I guess those didn't mean anything. I know I did sign up for all four colors with the same email address at different times, so I'm wondering if that put me to the end of the list each time I signed up for a new color. To add insult to injury, Patrick told me I was in the first 500 and to expect an email "this week" but people are saying they're number 700+ now, so I don't know what to think.
  • casualcrown

damn, i am so sorry you've had to wait this long
  • Big Red
    you should check with @VapeCriticand perhaps @ghostvapesofficial. You know they've got yr back (Y)
  • BoomDraws
    I feel ya too bro - im in the same boat. Just waiting patiently for a response. Was hoping to get one before the friday night festivities
  • smsofies
    I agree that Ghost vapes officials needs to give us some kind of a schedule for those of us who have not received the order email as of today. When we all received the 8/31 email it stated: We're super excited to let you know that as one of the first people to register your interest for the GHOST MV1 etc. To me that meant we would get the free charger as I was one of the first. Doesn't seem that way anymore. I also feel it should be limited to one Ghost MV1 per person until they get through the reservation list. One person said he registered under 3 different emails. Not saying this is the case but if this person ordered a Ghost from each email and a free charger from each order that would not be fair to the rest of the people of the list that may not get a charger. I don't mind the wait as I know it will be worth it but giving us an estimate would be nice and would cut down on email to the company.
  • GhostMV1User
    I think an official 'schedule' is not needed.

Simply tell us WHERE in the queue we are. It's pretty common curtoesy if you force someone to wait in line, tell them where they are in the line. That's all. Any tech support line you call will tell you how many people are in front of you OR what your APPROXIMATE wait is. I don't wan't an EXACT date, just a darn queue number. If they stored our emails in a database, then we all have a queue number. I can even write the code to get out of the database for you, for free, no string attached and I'll STILL wait my turn...
  • Celticdavie1888
    I just got the email to purchase MV1 today and I've ordered. I'm order 707. Honestly can't remember when I put name on list but I signed up to all 4 colours with same email so that's not affecting the order. I only signed up the the forum today so that didn't affect order either cos I just used the link in the review.

I'm from Scotland so hopefully won't take too long to arrive. $30 delivery was alright though, especially with free charger. Although it would'v 25% cheaper for me if all this Brexit pish wasn't happening. Right pain in the arse. I'll just have to get really stoned to forget it all and hope for an independent Scotland that legalises weed.
  • VapeCritic
    Hey guys I'm really sorry about the wait, the problem is this as far as I know, if Ghost tells you what # you are in line and then you expect the email on a certian date right, a certain percentage of people are not going to order when Ghost emails them so you're going to get bumped up the list, and then you would get the email from them earlier than you expected and you could miss it and be super pissed

i know it's frustrating though!!
  • icevape
    Not sure how it happened but I was able to add one to my cart I never got the email saying it was my turn. I was not able to add the fast charge to the cart but I placed the order anyway number 708
  • VapeCritic
    Also as far as the order #'s go, I know from experience with shopping carts that that doesn't always indicate the actual number of orders that have gone through
  • casualcrown

would you at least be able to let us know if we should receive an email next week? I can't keep getting such little sleep + i would really like to medically treat my insomnia with an amazing vape
  • VapeCritic
    I know honestly don't even know the order otherwise I would be thinking of some way to be able to tell you something!
  • casualcrown

does this mean we can just order the vape without the fast charger? because at this point i'd be very happy with that
  • VapeCritic
    Get some sleep and relax, I'm going to note your name down and will make sure you get the charger even if you happen to miss their email (Y)
  • Lucic and Chong
    be patient people. they're doing about 250 per day, so the first 2000 probably won't be out until the end of next week.
  • casualcrown

that's fair, I'm just too anxious so i'm sorry about that
  • VapeCritic
    totally understandable!
  • casualcrown

Please don't worry about me! I just need to get some rest this weekend, and hopefully I'll get an email next week.
  • welshman

Yeah that's a fair point as it would be the worst missing the email but I'd have preferred to have gotten the email earlier than expected than hoping each day will be the day and it not coming through. It's cool though after I've had a smoke it doesn't seem anywhere near as urgent haha. Hopefully I get to hit this thing next week it really does sound like it exceeds the hype!
  • nightstorm
    if I knew where I was on the list, I would know something, I would still keep checking because I might get bumped up, but I would know something, I would like to know when in the day I can start looking for an email and when to stop, its still early in some parts of the USA, if they are busy are they working at the weekend, I am not saying they are but I know nothing much except I am near the last, I was on the 8/31 email if there hasn't been a mistake,
  • Triple6
    It should be limited to one Ghost MV1 per person until they get through the reservation list. One person said he registered under 3 different emails. Not saying this is the case but if this person ordered a Ghost from each email and a free charger from each order that would not be fair to the rest of the people on the list that may not get a charger
  • VapeCritic
    I hear you guys!!!!
  • VapeCritic

I will make sure you all get the charger if somehow you miss Ghost's email, I have your names written down on my list of NEED CHARGER people (Y)

Or also, if you miss the 24 hour ordering window, I will get it extended for you.
  • nightstorm
    I will make sure you all get the charger if somehow you miss Ghost's email, I have your names written down on my list of NEED CHARGER people (Y)VapeCritic
    cheers your a star :)
  • VapeCritic
    I'm going to close this thread now so that we can all chit chat in fewer places
    ------
    FOR DISCUSSIONS ABOUT ORDERING AND PRE-REGISTRATIONS GO HERE: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/1748/ghost-vapes-is-starting-to-send-out-emails

GHOST MV1 USAGE GUIDE & TIPS FOR BEST PERFORMANCE (MUST READ): https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/1767/ghost-mv1-usage-guide-tips-for-best-performance

MY FULL REVIEW THREAD FOR THE MV1 VAPORIZER: https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/1633/revised-ghost-mv1-review-full
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!