• Trivvv
    thank u so much. pm sent
  • BoomDraws
    you guys already shipped some people's orders today? Holy $!!! That is awesome - job well done, great gesture and I am glad I will be doing business with an awesome company.
  • Baron23
    Monty PythonGhostMV1User

"oh, he wants an aeroplane does he? Next thing you know, he'll be wanting hot buttered scones" LOL
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Hey thanks and hugely appreciated - the team have been working around the clock the last few weeks and recognition like that means so much to them. We are still ploughing through messages and emails and hope to answer everything by tomorrow morning. We are going to send double the number of emails tomorrow so we can get everyone happy as soon as humanly possible. There is a huge backlog to get through but we got off to a great start today and all orders received today should be out by lunchtime :-)
  • ghostvapesofficial
    with clotted cream and strawberry jam I hope
  • Baron23
    ↪Baron23
    with clotted cream and strawberry jam I hope
    ghostvapesofficial

Indeed X-)

And thank you...I have worked at early stage start ups and if you haven't done it, its hard to realize just how difficult and exhausting it can be.

Cheers
  • BoomDraws
    Well I am sure a few of they guys on this forum board once they get it in their hands and test it will not hold back from making follow up vids to confirm what VapeCritic has said *wink wink* Just hope they mention all the hard working folks at GhostVapes as well ;) I am patiently waiting til tomorrow.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    You're most welcome and thanks for your patience. It's been tough staying silent while taking flak but we understand that trust has to be earned. We really are as excited as you guys and can't wait to get the first MV1's into your hands
  • Kush7580
    hey ghostvapesofficial i need a password reset for my ghost vape account.
  • StuddlyBud

Thanks, and thanks for being as professional as possible about it. Also see that you guys are based in the Hills!
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Please could you email customer support or PM me your email address so I can alert them in the morning. Don't worry though you won't lose your place in the line.
  • Kush7580
    I have PM you.
  • 0ursisthefury
    Said I wouldn't order to myself...then the email came out and ended up getting the satin silver and fast charger. I really hope this is as good as I hope...

How long will orders placed today take to ship?
  • Kush7580
    please confirmed that you have received it.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Our main office is in LA but our distribution centre is out near Ontario Airport CA
  • ghostvapesofficial
    All orders placed today have either shipped already or will go out by lunchtime tomorrow. I'm heading home soon for some shut eye but hoping to answer all remaining messages by tomorrow midday. Thanks again for your patience
  • Zep4
    Please don't forget me guys....I reserved mine weeks ago.
  • Dave
    Hey GhostVapes or vapecritic dude, curious, you think a firefly 1 sack will cover over this thing for the time being till the case comes out? Yo vapedude, the material I'm using is dry and coming out fine. I've been having to wipe my Mighty screen on the cooling unit after every use. With this MV1, I'm sure it's 123 with simply pulling it apart and quickly wiping it out if your dealing with ultra fine, right? I can't wait for my follow up email. Totally game. Wish that rose gold came out sooner but no biggie. Super excited.
  • Dave
    Yo vapedude, palm that vape so that the top part isn't really all that exposed. The IQ is maaad discrete and you can walk around without worry. This rocketship I dunno. Vapedude, in your hand, can you take a pic when your doing the comparison video or just simply take a pic head on with one hand covering it as much as possible during a draw?.... Curious :D
  • StuddlyBud

Ik I wished the nickel was out cus it stole my heart from satin silver anytime I saw it so I reserved for it as well; my heart was kinda set. But I do remember me saying either would do and so it's either wait 3+ weeks for nickel or settle for satin silver. I'll live with the color lol..but that nickel, whomever gets that later on in the game ik will be happy with that beauty....so pretty.

If you can get to the pics in the first portion of the ghost mv1 review thread, you'll see pics of Bud palming it. It's also in his review video where he does this.
  • Bruce
    good point.
  • MurknyaVapes
    Dang, i like that new short video @ghostvapesofficial uploaded to youtube. Very clean. Nice work....(wipes drool off chin) Now like to see vapecritic upload his updated video
  • Bruce
    Bud hasn't been seen the last I heard he was hoping in the Vape Mobile (R) and coming back with bags of Doritos' and back to testing his Ghost again. Very large clouds were seen coming from Vape Manor (inc.)
  • BouncingOffClouds
    What time did you guys get your emails? So I know how early I need to start obsessively checking my inbox :-O
  • MurknyaVapes
    Probably vaping that dang MV1....it'll be hard to pry outta my hands too
  • Bruce
    I think Bud needs to rename his website, That Dang Vape Critic.com

I got a copy of Buds daily schedule.

9 AM - 12 PM - Test the MV1
    12 PM -1 PM - Munchies Run
    1PM - 5PM - Test the MV1
    5 PM - 6 PM - Munchies Run
    6 PM - 10 PM Test MV1.....................
  • Skyvaper
    @Bruce sign me up for that schedule.

Anyone received shipping notification? Has anyone's order changed from processing?
  • Derek
    Going to be very frustrated if I don't get an email tomorrow I ordered one right away and registered immediately when they sent out that email for black chrome too
  • Ben Pumpiner
    I received a very nice email from Ghost that kind of gave a hint to the que...

"I just ran through the list and wanted to let you know that you will be receiving an email this week.

It’s impossible to give you an exact date and time as we are sending emails out strictly in the order received.

You were in the first 500 which to be honest was quick – we have quite literally been inundated with registrations and as frustrating as it sounds you are indeed one of the first."
    -@ghostvapesofficial

So, I'm in the first 500 and it doesn't sound like I'm guaranteed to get my email tomorrow. It was really nice of @ghostvapesofficial to let me know I'm all set for the charger, they're doing it right!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet

Welcome to Vape Life Forum!