• Kuzko
    There are Firefly 2s on eBay for like $230-$250 , they say they are authentic obviously but it's such a huge price discount that I don't know what to think. I know Firefly 1 had a ton of fakes but I haven't heard about that being a problem with 2s.

What do you guys think? Are they even worth considering? How can you know if you are buying authentic unless it's from Firefly directly?
  • Namekian
    If it was a fake, it wouldn't work with the app, right? I wouldn't buy it from anyone who didn't have a return policy.
  • Kuzko
    Good thinking... think I'll try it, the seller has good reviews and a 30 day return policy. If it doesn't work with app or have a serial number I can register I'll just send it back.
  • Namekian
    If the seller doesn't have 100% positive feedback go look at the negatives and see if anyone mentions fakes. If the seller has 100% then you are probably good to go.
  • Cl4ud3
    The problem with finding places that sell cheap is there is often no warranty as they aren't officially licensed sellers, it's why you should be careful of places offering cheap S&B products too.
  • SkabootchWolf
    Well are they being sold as new or not?

A used FF2 for that price is incredibly believable. Could also be vendors getting rid of excess stock, as I think the FF2 rep is not very high anymore.
  • Kuzko
    Yes, being sold as new. And listing says authorized dealer, but could be bs. In his reviews it shows positive feedback from many people who bought the same product so I'm hopeful.
  • Namekian
    Have you tried the Firefly 2? Reason I ask is most people on here regret buying it. I bought the first one and absolutely hated it. :/
  • Kuzko
    I haven't tried it but I've done a ton of research, I know users are divided but I live and die by convection and I don't mind some technique. I'll probably save up for the MV1 next after initial customer reviews are out.
  • VapeCritic
    Wow damn that's not a good sign if those are real, that means legitimate dealers are now diverting some of their stock to anonymous (unauthorized) sellers on ebay, similar thing happened to Arizer. Then what happens next is we find out whether or not FF honors warranties for these vapes, but yea $250 is where it should really be priced now anyway.
  • Baron23
    that means legitimate dealers are now diverting some of their stock to anonymous (unauthorized) sellers on ebay,VapeCritic

And why would they do that...perhaps cause they aren't selling?
  • VapeFully
    Rule #256: don't you ever buy vapes on eBay!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment