• cottoalvapore
    Someone can explain how dynavap works with concentrates/hash?
  • shaolinmilk
    I assume you sandwich it between dry herb and light away. Or if you have some kind of concentrate pad/pod that fits into the small chamber, it should do.
  • Baron23
    Many folks have found that putting in an extra screen (CCD or cut down liquid pad) with the traditional hash in between works well. I have not done so as I don't have access to true traditional hashish.

For concentrates, some have embedded it in some degummed hemp fiber and stuff that in the chamber and some have cut down liquid pads.

Again, I have no done this as I have other devices which I think are more purely designed for concentrates and dabs in general.

Hope this is helpful.
  • cottoalvapore
    thanks a lot, what you mean with "CCD"? And the liquid pads are the one of S&B vapes?
  • Baron23
    In a vapcap, the 'screen" is cut from a piece of SS or Ti and they call it a CCD. Might want to actually take a look at their site and review the videos posted there also.

Liquid pads are from anybody selling that type of product, but yes...like the S&B ones.
  • VapeFully
    With hash - you can simply crush it into small bowls and throw them in the chamber. Mix with the herb is also possible, but not necessary.

Concentrates - you can either mix small amount into the herb or use organic hemp as a liquid pad.
  • cottoalvapore
    Small bowls? I don't understand can you link me an example?
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment