• VapeCritic
    Just got word that Ghost is starting to send out emails momentarily
  • Namekian
    Oh shit! I'm ready to go! :)
  • nightstorm
    thanks for update bud :)
  • VapeCritic
    THEY ARE EMAILING YOU ALL IN BATCHES IN THE ORDER THEY RECEIVED YOUR RESERVATIONS

SOME OF YOU WON'T GET EMAILED TODAY BUT THAT JUST MEANS YOUR TURN DIDN'T COME UP YET, PLEASE SIT TIGHT

ROSE GOLD AND NICKEL FINISHES ARE BEHIND BY 2 WEEKS - IF YOU RESERVED EITHER OF THESE FINISHES YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION OF SWITCHING TO BLACK CHROME OR SATIN SILVER, OR REMAINING IN QUEUE FOR YOUR FIRST CHOICE

THEY'RE STOCKED UP ON BLACK CHROME AND SATIN SILVER

I WILL HAVE APP UPDATES BEFORE THE FIRST UNITS START TO ARRIVE
  • Naked Paradox
    6lebas2tp52jl5ge.gif
    Attachment
    IMG_0076 (77K)
  • technoHippie
    pjce7y79n8ogl97d.png
    Attachment
    are-u-ready-for-this-yea-i-m-ready-for-this (839K)
  • Naked Paradox
    Dammit, everyone stop so I can checkout!!! Sites crawling right now...
  • BoomDraws
    Are people able to skip line and order??
  • AsUwish
    Just ordered guys. I actually logged in about 2 minutes before receiving the email. YOU MUST ADD THE FAST CHARGER INTO YOUR CART YOURSELF! It discounts it to free at checkout. Also pretty cool that there's free shipping and no tax.

...Went with Black Chrome but kinda really wanted Nickel. Couldn't wait.

Hope this thing is bug free!! (crossing fingers)
  • StuddlyBud
    I hope I can get the nickel..if not ss is fine too. So I'll go head and order now...wait so no nickel... so if I am in line to order and want nickel, can I still place the order in the same position I'm in now and order nickel or do I lose my place?
  • AsUwish
    Please let me know if it goes through fine for Nickel. I was too thirsty to order and just went black.
  • casualcrown
    If we weren't just emailed today, is it safe to say that we'll get the email tomorrow instead? Or are they going to be sending out several email batches out today and tomorrow?
  • StuddlyBud

They don't have the nickel color but I wish I would have known that they didn't even make that color before reserving...cus I actually was psyched to get that color over the ss...but I guess I'll see what Bud tells me...
  • Naked Paradox
    I didn't add the fast charger to my order! AAAAAARRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!
  • AsUwish
    I hear you man. Still, happy we're able to order one. :)
  • StuddlyBud
    Lol okay no reply, I guess ill fiddle around then and force myself to buy satin silver...I really thought rose gold would be the ugly sister left behind hahaha and not nickel.
  • Naked Paradox
    Does anyone know the ghost vapes support email? I can't believe I forgot to add the goddamn charger, all this time waiting and I fuck it up, goddamn.
  • VapeCritic
    They basically have a separate Rose Gold list and Nickel list and it'll work the same way where they'll ship them out in the order they were reserved.

If you want to wait for the Rose Gold or Nickel and it's not clear what to do please let me know and I'll make sure you're on the list for those.
  • BobaTheFett
    No email yet got th first email for the first 1000 so hopefully soon lol
  • StuddlyBud

Thanks. When I first reserved I reserved under two emails on the same day. One was for satin silver the other for nickel. But I probably should go head and get ss. Lol nothing can be done about it now I guess...thanks Bud
  • BoomDraws
    Man I like SS because it's not shiny. Anyone else feel that way? I don't want any light or sunlight bouncing off the thing and causing me to signal anyone including airplanes in the air you know.....
  • StuddlyBud

Maybe I'm used to today's world being all about shine and flash, but try and work with it. I assume when you vape the whole hand is most likely going to cover it anyway. But I agree, don't get it if it's gonna make you feel resentful just by the color.
  • Mouette
    I've ordered a black chrome, 20$ shipping fees to Canada.

Eager to receive it :D
  • StuddlyBud
    I'm having issues ordering, when clicking on the cart. So I had to do some special stuff to get to the cart lol
  • dmonster
    I too reserved multiple colors under 3 different email. I'm in a debate on if I should order another one. I did get 3 emails today ,so for those wondering if they made the 1000 cut, there will be a few spots opening up. If I don't order a few more... >:)
  • Jeff
    Just ordered the black chrome with the charger....thanks again Bud for setting us up, much appreciated!!!
  • MrNiceGuy

I did not add fast charger to cart ..I assumed they go out with first orders..
    Did I screw up?
  • StuddlyBud
    I can't even order mines bro hahaha so now I gotta spend 24 to figure out how to order okay...
  • dmonster
    Yea you screwed up. The email says, "add the charger to your basket". You may want to send in an email for help.
  • MrNiceGuy

I re-read email, I screwed up...
    Please help if ya can..
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal