• Zep4
    Haha...MaBud...we must neighbors, lol. We're in Topsfield and it's Alternate Therapy Group, ATG.
    My husband likes the Apex from NETA, Brookline and it's the only place nearby for shatter that I know of and that D-line and their tinctures are more potent than ATG. Their OCrafts are flavorful but I make my own juice cheaper Wax Liquidizer(Amazon and their site) and shatter.
  • Summer
    You missed it because I didn't ask. ;) I was just waiting patiently as complaining wasn't gonna make it get here any faster. If I didn't receive an email tomorrow morning, I would have emailed Patrick. :)
  • bener

Ahhhh....I lived for many years in the adjacent and equally beautiful VT... I am now just one state over in Upstate NY, where it's also beautiful, but a bit less perhaps.

It looks like foliage colors will be relatively muted this year; some trees have lost their leaves before many color changes due to very little rainfall this summer (that's unusual!). Others, especially oaks, went straight to dark brown and are already falling. Today was in the low 90's!!!
  • MAbud
    @Zep4 Patriot Care in Lowell usually has some shatter. Really enjoy most everything from them.

I know Sage has a big concentrated menu but haven’t made it there yet
  • Zep4
    awesome! I'll check them out. Thanks MaBud!
  • Zep4
    Cool. Sounds nice. Love Vermont too.
  • Rockytdogg
    I got my card at the end of June, bumbled around the net looking into new vapes and ended up here. The timing of everything couldn’t have been better!
    I had really hoped this device would restore my love of flower cuz combusting it wasn’t really working for me anymore... and it has! And then some!

@Zep4 @MAbud:
    I was not very happy with the Theory Wellness sativa sap in the “dabulator”, or whatever they call it. Potency and flavor was ok I guess but the applicator blows... what a waste. Their rosin was excellent tho. Neta’s 1st time customer incentive is hard to beat. Still have $100 left of that. Wanna try their APEX. Their shatter and wax was ok I thought. I didn’t want any of their flower. Overall pretty expensive there w/o the incentive, of course. Wasn’t impressed with In Good Health (no way their Scott’s OG is over 30% TAC.) Garden Remedies Is ok but expensive too... that’s all I have on storefronts. Caregivers are really the way to go for overall value I think, but you’re really never sure unless it’s prepackaged outta town stuff.
  • Zep4
    Very successful first run with the last of some friends' nameless homegrown and got ok vapor. Poor weed. I got the Sour D tonight too, so I'll try it later. Did a pea sized shatter right after the load of weed. Got appreciable vapor & more impressively potency from it. Got hot and started blinking red so I think that was the safety kicking in. Changing temperatures is my only challenge so far. Took awhile to find concentrate temp. Love the quality of the flavor and the buzzzzzzzz:)
  • MAbud
    Can I be annoyed yet? 2nd straight day of no info or return of emails. Lousy service from my perspective
  • Big Red
    A little patience goes a long way bruv. :D I am sure they are swamped. If you have purchased the MV1, rest assured it will get to you. If you get the UPS app, you will be notified of any incoming packages regardless of the tracking # (only for US and maybe Canada)
  • MAbud
    Is Elite Logistics the shipping name? Only unaccounted for shipment I can see
  • Jcasvt1
    That's the one! "Mabud"
  • Big Red
    yes. that's the one.
  • nightstorm
    FFS excuse my language, DHL ring me up yesterday and ask "whats in the shipment", I say and they say "ok", I say "is the shipment imminent", he says "no we have jus had a notification", " so I have a few days to wait yet", "yes" he says.

We nip out up the woods today to seek a Yule Log, we carried back a 14ft oak log ;) we were only out for an hour and a half and the last thing I expected was a note to say DHL had been and gone with my MV1 back to the depot., and I am not in tomorrow so I have to select Monday for delivery.

ah rang them up, cant have it sent to another address tomorrow but I can pick it up from the hub near Heathrow airport, so tomorrow while I am out I have to head to the edge of the Great Metropolis and pick it up, yah!, still can't believe I could have had it today.
  • BoomDraws
    yes it is elite logistics
  • dyctom
    Ok folks, I just received email from Ghost saying I can place order on the two models they have. I gonna wait for the Rose Gold so I should just ignore it?
  • Summer
    i'd email them & tell them that you are waiting for the RG.
  • Vapenstein
    when did you submit your reservation email?
  • dyctom

Not too long ago, I will say around 9/10?
  • Vapenstein
    thanks. I reserved mine on 9/21 so not too much longer I hope
  • dyctom

Yeah u should be good by the end of next week. I gonna wait for Rose Gold because it's no rush to get one right now without APP
  • Vapenstein
    hopefully the app will be out by then. from what I've been reading it sounds like maybe in the next week or two for the app
  • medicalmark
    Hey everyone I just ordered my mb1 tonight with a free fast charger from the ghost site after receiving
    a email that I can order that was fast cause last week I got a email from Brittney I think saying that there over a thousand ahead of me so be patient for a email, and presto its processing.
  • Summer
    Tell us what order # you are & if you know the date you reserved. I was 1177 & ordered 8/30 & rec'd. purchase email 9/25.
  • medicalmark
    Your Order #2000001541 Is my order number,
    Reversed on sept 19, and Whitney contacted me said I'd get a email when I can order and that was
    today, so I ordered the black chrome with free fast charger.
    Standard shipping what ever that is going to Canada, but I'm excited to get my tracking # by the way how do they send it to Canada? If any one knows let me know
    Most delivery services don't delivery to PO Boxes just street addresses and I have both on my shipping information. I hop they realize this at ghost. ( can't call them maybe they'll see this post) fingers crossed.

Cheers, medicalmark
  • Big Red
    most probably by DHL.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal