• Rockytdogg
    And the other day someone else had to use FF because IE 11 wouldn't work...

I used chrome without issue.

Don't forget to add the charger to your cart!
  • BoomDraws
    @ghostvapesofficial
    -please edit/add into your instructions that if it does not work on one browser - to try them on the other browsers before contacting you. - It may help lighten the load for you guys!
  • Blindfury
    what sort of upgrades would you expect from a new version of the mighty
  • zelucas
    Hello .. I made the request of the MV1 on 13/09 and I did not even receive the Ghost return .... Anyone have any idea how long it takes to release the vaporizer ??? ... thanks
  • BoomDraws
    You will have to wait. They are shipping the units to customers who pre-registered from June-Aug. Since you registered in Sept - It might take a couple weeks or so before they start selling to general public.

And with that - I see the UPS man walking towards my door. 8-)
  • ZRN
    I reserved mine about a month before you and I'm number 897 and I was able to order today. Hope this helps
  • BobaTheFett
    I'm On around 8/14 no email yet waiting lol credit card ready
  • BoomDraws
    Should be getting it tomorrow hopefully?
  • BobaTheFett
    I hope soon lol trying to be patient because it's a virtue :p
  • BoomDraws
    Some sexy packaging that's for sure.phneg1l838p7p5mx.jpg
    fhzncf3hla6gjph8.jpg
    bjsc6zf85a0mx9lc.jpg
    Attachments
    IMG_0201 (150K)
    IMG_0202 (157K)
    IMG_0203 (143K)
  • Andelain
    yay!

I'll tell you - last night in the parking lot of a roadside motel in the middle of nowhere, three hits of Girl Scout and I was done. this thing is kinda magic
  • casualcrown

Friday cannot get here fast enough ahaha, i'm so excited! And you just got your stuff so have an awesome evening!!
  • casualcrown

I have a strawberry banana strain right now to smoke first in the MV1 (and i'm SO fucking excited for it), but i cannot wait to try a GSC strain in it. Glad to hear it's magical haha
  • JabbaDocious
    Hey @BoomDraws what color did you end up going with?
  • casualcrown

I honestly think you'll get an email tomorrow, but if you don't, Friday at the latest. Just a little more patience and you'll be just as happy as i was when i saw the email :D
  • BoomDraws
    Got the Satin Silver - not so shiny - love it!. But since i have had it and started playing around with it and breaking it down how Bud did in his videos - i am beginning to ponder - if people have done the same as me while the battery charges and did not put the pieces back together right - is this where they might be encountering difficulties such as no vapor, etc etc.
    I noticed it now that there is an obv front and back side to the heatsink, and the silicone that goes inside that heatsink with the ceramic needs to be placed in the right direction. etc.
    As for the draw resistence - even with nothing in the chamber - i took some draws - with the stem pushed in - draw resistence in my opinion is negligble. Extended out - man its free flowing - i can suck thru it like a dyson vac.
    Finger print magnet? - only if your hands are clamy and sweaty like mine - no problem, take a cloth and wipe it down. The weight and feel of it - damn dude - it is heavy and feels premium. How heavy?
    Lets just say you were out walking in the woods and doing your thing and came across a bear. I dont suggest it, but you could use this device as a bludgeoning tool.
    Like most people said - the latch is a bit tight/tough - and my clamy sweaty hands dont help it non - no worries - grab a kitchen towel paper and use it like a jar lid - and just slide that latch to the side and VALA! open.
    Other things noticed out the box?
    One crucible is perfect. Another one - has a discrepency on the bottom where it looks like the ceramic wasnt laid right so there is like a small drop off - nothing major and wont matter if i get the crucible carrier with 5 crucibles. - happened during the casting i assume. But its no biggie.
    Other then that - so far - i love just looking at it :)
    More to come after tonights initial charge.
  • zelucas
    Hello ... I will explain better, I had made the reservation in July and I received an email from now on 13/09 authorizing me to buy the MV1 and to win a free charger, I made the order the same day and I did not receive any return until now ... .Thanks for the answers
  • Mtbowls
    Just bought a Mighty, just too much bullshit, this process has been a huge waste of my time.
  • BoomDraws
    register an account on their website?
  • Jcasvt1
    Ghost has been shipping for 8 days and today they are serving customer 897? 112 customers per day? I know it's a startup but they are maxed out at 112 customers per day? At this rate you would almost think they would add a second shift until they catch up. Maybe throw in a weekend?
  • JoDau
    I reserved my MV1 in the middle of July and I still have not received an email to order and I read that some have reserved in early August and received their email to order. should I be worried or I'm just not patient enough?
  • SpudBob
    I would think so. My spot came up last week,.Thursday, and I reserved on about July 31.
  • JoDau

Finally, I had to talk about it, I logged into the Ghost site with my account and I was able to order it. Yet I have never received Ghost email either in my email or in my spam. I watch every day since the first batch and yesterday I could not buy from their website.
  • SpudBob
    congrats!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube