• smsofies
    Boomdrawers. When I first got on their list it was for the rose gold. We just found out they do not have it at this time. So what I'm asking is will I still get an order email with the option to get one of the colors they have now or the option to wait until it's available. I'm sure in a few weeks the option for the free charger will be gone. VapeCritic do you know how this will work for sure?
  • Trivvv

ROSE GOLD AND NICKEL FINISHES ARE BEHIND BY 2 WEEKS - IF YOU RESERVED EITHER OF THESE FINISHES YOU WILL BE GIVEN THE OPTION OF SWITCHING TO BLACK CHROME OR SATIN SILVER, OR REMAINING IN QUEUE FOR YOUR FIRST CHOICEVapeCritic
  • Bruce
    i was also in on the rose gold
  • StuddlyBud

What said. You just get the choice of two colors available.
  • StuddlyBud

I shall sing you a song *clears throat and sings*

Tomorrow.. Tomorrow... There's always tomorrow...It's only a DAAAAY AHHHHHHWAAAYYY! The blood should start rushing through for morning wood... Let's hope hahaha
  • Dazza78
    Can't knock how @ghostvapesofficialare rolling this out now great stuff
  • StuddlyBud

Well I meant it. No problem mang.
  • nightstorm
    10am and still no email
  • BoomDraws
    Lol. - Well pictures of the ladies will do just fine ;)
  • pedro matoso
    any word when or if they will have a sellers in Europe?
  • elopro
    i'm still dont have any e-mail ;/
  • Texan1967
    So not sure this helps at all, but the email hit my in box yesterday morning @ 9:22 am PST. Not that it actually means anything for today's batch.
  • deperoballa
    Me too no e-mail for now...
  • Derek
    Same here
  • Philly
    I put my reservation in on the 5th on their website. Do you think that's too late to make it in the early shipments?
  • Derek
    I had mine in right away and nothing
  • BoomDraws
    Guys relax. They didn't send out all 1000 or 2000 emails I don't think. Most likely they will try and finish up some amount today so ppl can get their devices on Friday with the weekend to test out and experiment with it. Assuming they use UPS - and two day shipping for us because of our patience - and I am assuming they do that because they have only 1000 to 2000 on the reserve lists - even an order tomorrow on Thursday will allow for sat delivery in the USA so, you are all still ok. Considering they don't get the other 2 color shipments for another 2 weeks also means we are getting at this product almost 2 weeks before the general public. @ghostvapes - pls correct me if I am wrong in assuming but this is seemingly the picture I painted based on hats been seen and talked about so far.
  • Hamburgerjung
    I'm from Germany and I'm not able to order since yesterday...is there anyone else from Europe out there who was able to order?
  • dmonster
    I got my tracking info; package to arrive tomorrow!! X-)
  • Summer
    It would be sporting of ghostvape if those who reserved the rose gold & nickel & were in the 1st 1000 to 2000 registrants & who decided to stay in the que until color availability still got the option of that charger special when they place their order. It's not fair that they should have to settle on a a non-preferential color when they are spending $300 in order to get a free or discounted charger through no fault of their own. (BTW, I reserved the black. ;) )
  • VapeCritic
    if you decide to wait for the rose gold or nickel you still get the charger perk if you were in the first 2000 registrants, i never said otherwise have some faith!
  • VapeCritic
    I'm pretty sure they're barely into the email list guys but I will speak to them in a little while and see how things are going
  • BouncingOffClouds
    Put in a good word for me @VapeCritic and ask them at least get to my email today ;)
  • nightstorm
    my email inbox is getting worn out I have looked at it so much,
  • Ben Pumpiner
    Yep. They told me I was in the first 500 and that I will receive an email "this week". I still have my email on split screen though, patiently waiting impatiently.
  • Mouette
    Lucky you! I paid yesterday as soon as I got the email, card got charged, but it's still processing. I keep looking, eager to see it on the way!

Everyone else still waiting for your email, jiayou!
  • dmonster
    Just to be clear, I did not get tracking from Ghost. I received notification from UPS that a package is enroute. I don't want people hounding Ghost for where their tracking number is or why their status has not updated. My Ghost account still shows the package as processing. I'm registered with UPS to notify me anytime they receive something shipping to my address. So you very easily could be getting a package tomorrow as well.
  • BoomDraws
    brother I am sure you will get it today. Until then - breathing techniques!
  • Mouette
    Ah I see! That's an interesting option you got there. I know mine will take a while either way since it's not in the US.
  • Ben Pumpiner
    Let's hope both of us see it very soon. Breathing in and out...in and out...lol.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment