• Baron23
    I received my UPS 2-day Air tracking email this morning at 8:14 am. I ordered yesterday upon receiving my email from Ghost, my order number is a bunch of zeros followed by 77, and its to arrive tomorrow.

It seems the process is working (I had no extra help or body english applied, just going through the same process as all of you folks) and hopefully their backlog will be cleared up shortly.

Cheers
  • Ben Pumpiner
    Ha! You're double 0077!
  • Baron23
    Yeah, people tell me to get out, I'm killing them, all the time! LOL
  • Pittsfield
    Still waiting myself. Wtf
  • icevape
    Is it safe to assume that if you signed up before they changed to "coming soon", that we will get an email before they open the site to the public? I know I was late to the game ( signed up on 9/7) but still hope I will get an email at some point?
  • Namekian
    Just received my email and placed my order! :)
  • midas
    Got the email but having trouble placing the order. My CC sent me a text asking if I authorized the charge, but I had already gotten a server error. I confirmed the charge with the CC company but every time I try to place it I still get the server error. I guess I'll keep trying or maybe try a different card.
  • MMongo
    Doh. Guess no email for me again today. Hahaha have no idea where I am in the queue. Excited anyway. One day.
  • BouncingOffClouds
    Woke up from a nap just in time for my email. Thank you @VapeCritic and @ghostvapesofficial I'm so goddamn excited about this thing! :’(
  • midas
    Oh well, used a different card and it went right through. WHOOOOO HOOOO.

I think I ordered the black. I was going to order the extra battery and stems but no stock on those yet.
  • casualcrown
    to the people getting the email now, when did you all reserve? I'm just curious how far away i am in the queue
  • midas
    Checking my deleted folder, it looks like July 7 was when I signed up.
  • brustibrudr
    @ghostvapesofficial How can I preorder the rose gold and still get a free charger, when it will be available after 2 weeks? Thx for more info
  • BouncingOffClouds
    If I'm reading my emails right, 7-19 looks to be when they first contacted me. I'm guessing they got through the first 500 ish today, being my order number was mid 400s.
  • midas
    BTW, as far as my register date. Now that I remember, I registered first when there were no confirmation emails. So it was a few days later that I redid it and got the confirmation.
  • casualcrown
    i didn't reserve until early August so i've got a bit of a wait, i'll probably go back to sleep now hahaha
  • avdvwg
    I'm getting a server error and only have 1 card. What should I do?
  • Hamburgerjung
    @avdvwg

Same Here! We have to organize together
  • nightstorm
    still nothing, zilch and absolutely nothing,
  • Derek
    Just got my email need to place order
  • casualcrown

i'm jealous haha
  • Hamburgerjung
    So, everyone out there who is experiencing order problems and doesn't own multiple credit cards, write Ghost and Bud to make them realize that there are more of us an they help us!
  • avdvwg

Pretty sure I've clicked "place order" 100 times by now.
  • Hamburgerjung
    @avdvwg

I tried everything: different devices, browsers, made software updates! Even went to the internet café today!
  • StuddlyBud

Try using explorer or edge browser. I was told this yesterday when having problems ordering once I received the email. Hope this helps. If it doesn't, email ghost or pm Bud for help.
  • Hamburgerjung
    @StuddlyBud

I tried different browsers and I wrote both Ghost and Bud! I thought it was because I'm from Europe, but it seems the credit cards are the problem!
  • StuddlyBud

Oh geez, sorry to hear that bro. Tbh I hear giving the advice of writing email, but now let's try calling customer service of ghost. Good luck doode.
  • Paulg12
    @StuddlyBud

I am still wondering if I would get a email today so I can order the black ghost mv1 do you think if I preordered late July that I would also receive a email today?
    Paul
  • nightstorm
    @VapeCritic hey Bud are they still on the first list, as I still haven't got one :) , , should I contact them, and do you know yet when can we expect emails to stop in the evening and start up again.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment