• jnick
    so my new vape and planet of the vapes grinders are both due for a cleaning. I have definitely gone too long without. Grinding has become a chore, having to scrape it every-time to get all my grounds out. I think the problem is i was overloading my grinders and just mushing not grinding, now my grinder walls are coated and sticky. i was thinking dishwasher or do i wanna soak them in iso?? Q-tip dipped in iso?? any suggestions??
  • Naked Paradox
    I put both my space case and S&B grinder in the dishwasher, both came out sparkling.
  • Baron23
    I just use ISO and q-tips and paper towels as needed. YMMV
  • VapeCritic
    woahhh dishwasher?? noice!

i like to scrape all the buildup off my grinders first, get them as clean as possible, then soak it in ISO for a lil bit to get it sparkling

also try drying your bud a tiny bit more before grinding and it should help with buildup
  • SmokedFuzz
    91% ISO bath cleans anything I dirty for the most part.
  • Dazza78
    I have the slx 2.0 and I haven't needed to clean it
  • midas
    It's important to clean them before you use it. I have a decent size ultrasonic cleaner. I put a few drops of Dawn in there and let it soak for 60 minutes at top temp. Rinse it out and let it run another hour on clear water. Same process for cleaning later.
  • automick
    i think i read somewhere you cant leave S&B orange grinder in iso too long - so not overnight - maybe just an hour
    (..if its the one youre cleaning)
  • LabPong
    i think i read somewhere you cant leave S&B orange grinder in iso too long - so not overnight - maybe just an hour
    (..if its the one youre cleaning)
    automick

oh man....I would never put my S&B orange-anator in any ISO. I luv that thing....works great. I just make sure the herbs are not very wet and clean it out with a little brush after every use.
  • Chronic Pain
    Compressed Air Duster then ISO.
  • jnick
    thanks for the tips all..... iso seems to have worked fine, i was nervous to try the dishwasher.
  • Blitzen
    I use boiling water a dedicated scrub brush & then iso
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube