• Steelers
    I can see how one might think that. Many of us are playing and experimenting with setup and tuning. I can also say that a perfect running MV1 can be used without thought as well.

Pull stem, load medium grind and go. I go through an entire battery of crucibles and not change a thing- I don't even push the stem back in.

About the best analogy I can give you is a point and shoot camera. On auto, fine for most of the time and manual settings if you want to play.
  • Baron23
    This vape seems like an awful lot of work.....katdaddy

Mine really isn't....its working wonderfully. Got home from goose hunting and hurting from head to foot. Loaded a crucible with some Northern Lights and vaped almost the whole thing on lvl 2. Bumped to three for two more then to five for a popcorn tasting finish.

Can't be more than .1 g and it crushed me and gave me that nap and pain relief I was looking for.

Mine seems just work. I haven't done any manual calibration changes to it, and doubt that I ever will. Its working, working well, and I'm very happy with it.

Yeah, I still think the crucibles are a PIA, but have felt that from day one and its only one aspect of this vape.
  • Steelers
    If you read about the MV1, you will see many comments like this:

Can't be more than .1 g and it crushed meBaron23

Agreed and 'nuf said...
  • Ooziah
    Just a note To those that don’t know. As of firmware version 1.2.8, you can still take the battery out after it hits two dots and reinsert it for a boost of power And big clouds!

Make sure to drop your level down from where you were or you could combust—, that’s how much more power you’re going to get it. Until this glitches updated, if you want to call it that, in the firmware—this is still something you can do to tweak performance with two or one dots And\or, when you note performance has suddenly dropped off
  • vapeQ17
    Not sure if this is user error or not, but I seem to be getting inconsistent vapor production. I usually start on level 3 and take 2 draws, then move to level 4 and take 2, then level 5 for 2. There are some draws that have been producing visible vapor, but as I continue using the MV1 it's getting rarer and rarer to see actual vapor production, even when starting on higher temps (395 F) Can anyone give me any suggestions? Not sure what the problem might be. Also for cleaning, is 70% iso alcohol okay to use? Don't wanna screw any pieces up
  • Ooziah
    Overall advice @vapeQ17
    Test all levels out so you know what to expect then start focusing in on your desired session and you’ll figure it out. In other words 2 on level 1, @ on level 2, 2 on 3 etc. When I say test it out, I mean work thru all levels. I’m talking about getting to know the Vape this way. Not just one session just use it like that for a few days.

Don’t forget you can also boost or decrease the power level thru calibration.

Make sure to drop it in dry; and light load no tamping

If you’ve used it earlier and are coming back again, try to pop in the battery out and back in before you start to ensure a reset

Finally, it goes without saying that the vapor decreases over the course of the session If you take two or three draws of level III the vapor will be lighter and less of it for level four. However I always find I get at least two draws at level five no matter how long or short my session
  • Baron23
    70% won't hurt anything, but you can get 92% at Walgreens or CVS and it will work better. Not diluted as much, is all.

Avoid anything that says 'rubbing alcohol' on it, but I really haven't seen that in years...used to be that some oil was mixed with the ISO to make 'rubbing alcohol' for massages.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    I think I may have a defective battery. From a full charge I can only vape about 3 crucible before the battery light is one blinking green. I usually start at level 3 for a 4-5 draws then bump up to 5 for 4-5 draws.Tsloven

Hi,

Just saw this message on the forum.

I'm sending you a PM and copying in @ghost-ops so we can get this resolved for you.

Please feel free to PM me @ghostvapesofficial anytime you need help in the future.

Best

Patrick
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Have a new MV1. Charged it. Pair it w the app. Had a saftwate update, selected it, it flashed yellow and said something like looking for update, can’t remeber exact word. Did this for a long period of time. It wouldn’t do anything but blink yellow so I unpaired it. Still blinking yellow so I removed battery. Still blinks yellow when I put battery back in. Does anyone know if there is a way to reset? I appreciate any help.a1abnd

Hi,

I just saw your message and wanted to reach out and see if you've resolved the problem?

If not please feel free to PM me directly @ghostvapesofficial so we can get you up and running.

Best

Patrick
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Not sure if this is user error or not, but I seem to be getting inconsistent vapor production. I usually start on level 3 and take 2 draws, then move to level 4 and take 2, then level 5 for 2. There are some draws that have been producing visible vapor, but as I continue using the MV1 it's getting rarer and rarer to see actual vapor production, even when starting on higher temps (395 F) Can anyone give me any suggestions? Not sure what the problem might be. Also for cleaning, is 70% iso alcohol okay to use? Don't wanna screw any pieces upvapeQ17

The key remaining issue that we are still dealing with is that of "User Error" because even simple errors are often difficult to solve by emails, PM's and advice from more experienced forum users.

We do however have a cohesive solution on the way.

We are currently in the process of finishing off a series of 8 "How To" videos that include an introduction to the MV1, an animated CGI video of how the MV1 works, how to use the MV1 with dry herb, how to use the MV1 with concentrate, troubleshooting etc... All of these videos will be published later this month and we will be making an announcement as soon as they go live.

These videos take into account the thousands of comments that we have received and responded to or discussed openly elsewhere on this forum.

The most common problem we are continuing to witness and resolve, on a daily basis and that usually results in overheating, charring and uneven ABV, relates to incorrectly assembled or dirty Heat Sinks.

This common complaint can be very easily resolved by simply taking the time to watch this excellent video produced by the Vape Critic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iVsEtSDRE

Poor vapor production is usually linked to the same issue.

You can also increase or limit the amount of vapor by raising or lowering the glass stem.

IMPORTANT NOTE: When raising or lowering the stem please rest your thumb on the top edge of the Heat Sink to prevent it from moving upwards when you pull out the stem. If you pull the top lid off you will have partially disassembled the Heat Sink, which will result in an air bypass, reduced vapor and the potential for charring and overheating.

In the unlikely event that the above notes don't solve your problem or if you need any help in the future, please feel free to PM me @ghostvapesofficial

Best

Patrick
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I'm getting mushroom clouds with mine right now, thing is maaad wicked yo
    I'm running an ultra fine-Kief like grind of gorilla glue and it's creating serious dense volume that's making me cough like crazy anything north of level 4 man. I wasn't getting this at all with lemon pie. Lemon pie, more you crank, more delicious it becomes.. I also didn't quite grind it down as much.. gorilla glue.. whaaaaaattt... it's good man, don't get me wrong, it's just every single crucible is now a Manhattan project type deal man. Last eight crucibles have been friggin baaaabaaaooooommmm!!!! Atomic cloud type shit going on man! Atomic MV1! I can't even finish a full pull on 4 or 5 without it nuking my lungs >.< upside is I don't need to double up on crucibles, one is enouugghhhh....
  • Terry1951
    I had the same problem."Preparing update".

Exit the App. Turn on the MV1 so the orange lights are scrolling. Leave it running and after 20 minutes or so it should stop. You can now use your device as normal but the update won't have taken place.

Find someone with an IPhone and do your upgrade from that until the Android is released.
  • Vikintosh
    @ghostvapesofficial
    Finish on vape button peeling off.6iy22bzmpzzpsgk5.jpg
    Attachment
    IMG_0775 (101K)
  • BoomDraws
    - dont worry about it. Just a little rubber coating. i have had it peelinf off slowly from the batteries. It will not effect anything.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment