• Startedat52
    What’s up guys! What do you have your red light tempatures set to? I have one red light set to 380° and two red lights set to 428. Bud mentioned he doesn’t like to go past 400° with convection, so why are the default setting so high? I go from level 1-2 skip 3 and go to 4(380°) then back to 3(392°) then 5 if needed.

(My other post can be deleted as I think it’s better suited here)

338°
    365°
    380°
    392°
    428°

Also, what are the chances of users being able to set all the temps?
  • Cl4ud3
    @ghost-ops should be able to help you if no members can.
  • Ooziah
    @ghost-ops please see @Rzzza above
  • Rzzza
    I've managed to get my unit unstuck from update mode, the problem seems to fix itself if you leave it for about 20 minutes. But the problem persists if I attempt to update the unit's firmware. Very odd.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    hbhxtlnny9qkuk04.png
    cr6w73cr4p8f4y8c.png
    s8pyjp5egy6kir2f.jpeg
    a6jgrzo5tkrnwagk.jpeg

Chillin’ Ghost NyC yo
  • Ooziah
    What are you crawling out of the pot hole in the street? Cool zoom in
  • ghost-ops
    @Cl4ud3@Ooziah thanks

@Rzzza you’ve already landed on the immediate solution I’d have suggested - leave the process to run without trying to interrupt it by popping the battery etc. In extreme cases (and I’m going to take an educated guess that you’re using Android) I’ve seen this take a couple of hours and the current work on the app which is well advanced is intended to address this.

If you can let me know the following it would be helpful and might give us some next steps - phone make/model, current OS version, MV1 serial number (box label or the label on the vape you can see when the battery is removed) and current firmware running (from the My Vapes screen in the app)

Thanks

Mark
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Ha! Less Ninja Turtle-ish, more channeling that chick Rita from PR. ‘After 10,000 years I’m free, it’s time to conquer earth!’ kinda vibe as I’m raising the manhole cover up :D
  • egoblasta
    *removed because useless*
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube