• barnangel

I saw that review and thought it was awful.
  • Rockytdogg
    ↪Rockytdogg You got a 'like' from me on that one, Rocky. (Y) >:)Baron23

I honestly feel honored! I know how stingy you are with those plaudits...! X-) 8-)

Didn’t he say that he specifically prefers session vapes over on-demand...?

Maybe if he stopped stirring the crucible while it’s sitting in the holder and dumping grind onto the heating element, it wouldn’t get so stanky...?

Attention span of a flea much...?

And.....

You gave away the ArGo...!? Um, wtf?

Please.... do tell...?
  • Steelers
    it's amazing he didn't touch on any of the current trends. Crucible lid holes, battery management, etc... He sounded like he was back in October.

Yeah, that ArGo was just not for me. For someone coming from a firefly 2 the Argo is free-flowing. For somebody using an mv-1 and a mighty it's a terrible draw restriction.

I was trying to hit it like an mv1 so the vapor was hot and harsh, really harsh like sore throat harsh. Oh, and those stems? Hot as blazes! Ran a dozen stems through it burned myself 10 times. 400 crucibles through an mv-1 probably only once.

Great, tiny unit. Wouldn't have used it much. Made a golf buddy happy and crossed a Christmas present off the list.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Yoooo, 420 vape zone dude is right yo, you toss that shit in a sock and you got a straight murder weapon yo, hells yeah! Babaoooooom!
  • Steelers
    Yeah, yeah like Sean Penn in Bad Boys. Filling the pillow case with pop cans? Bap, whammmm, broken face.
  • Baron23
    I honestly feel honored! I know how stingy you are with those plaudits...! X-) 8-)Rockytdogg

Not true, Rocky....not true! hahaha

We used to have on the main page a tally of likes for the month and at the end of the month, "badges" were given out (shows in your profile). Can't remember why, at the moment, but @VapeCritic took it down (there was a reason, just can't recall) which is probably for the best and keeps us from posting to just try to win the points race.

So, since it really doesn't show up anywhere....I don't do a lot of likes on this board anymore. But I used to.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    f’in a right man, I never thought about using the MV1 in such a fashion. The firefly 1 duck in a right yo, but this shit nah, but it made sense when that dude said it yo. I’d throw that shit in my snow hat to bat a bitch at the Drop of a hat now, hells yeah, that’s amazing
  • Baron23
    I’d throw that shit in my snow hat to bat a bitch at the Drop of a hat now, hells yeah, that’s amazingSirCrackKillaH

No, you wouldn't.
  • Steelers
    Make sure you use the black unit . I know that one shows some wearNtear. Lemme know when you RMA Ghost. Ummmm, patrick, man see this dude was coming at me hard...
  • SirCrackKillaH
    The black one fo sho! That shit black on Black, everyday carry.. black gloves, black mask, black shirt, black pants, Black mv1 black vest... Put that shit in a sock, u next! Bladaooowwwww! Bam! That shit’d be on that CSI New York yo, dude with a black mv1 punching through one side of a sock and the other side wedged into a dude’s head yo, they’d be having it all up on the board analyzing it like ‘what is it?’ ‘ where could it have come from?’ ‘Little green lights.. ‘
  • Tonuzzi
    ehhJGUQ.jpg[/img]

This Bad Boy hits like a truck!
    Love my Ghost
  • EasyToSlip
    OK... What is the mouthpiece mod? Please elaborate...
  • Tonuzzi

I've been using a cut out screen for a crucible lid since day 1 (Bought the MV1 in December) and the performance has been excellent (I found that the OG Crucible lid clogs quickly and my AVB was always unevenly vaped). With the screen I get little to NO gunk buildup, even vaped AVB and airflow is perfect for me. I attached a 4 inch piece of Medical grade silicone tubing at the tip of the glass mouth piece and pushed the mouth piece all the way in for max clouds.The hits I get on Amber 2 and 3 are just amazing (I usually don't go higher than Amber 3 unless its Hash), Tasty, potent and nice clouds .I'm really digging this vape the more i use it.
  • elperro
    Sorry if this is posted somewhere obvious, but is it required to calibrate, OR is it sufficient to just use the app to adjust the heat settings? I just want to make sure to use it properly, and if no calibration is required, god by me.

Thanks in advance,

Jon

Mod added @ghostvapesofficial
  • vapeQ17
    So I finally thought I figured out my MV1, but now I am experiencing some problems that I hope some of you can shed some light on.

First off I have found that starting at 374 for 3-4 draws, then moving up to 392 for a few more, and finishing off at 408 has given me excellent vapor production. So that is how I've been using the ghost.

Now I'm finding that draw resistance is increasing, and although I am still getting vapor it tastes burnt and it chars my bud. I tried cleaning my crucible with iso which seemed to solve the issue, but after a few more sessions this happened again. Does anyone know what could be the problem? I thought it might be the crucible lid holes getting clogged but I cleaned that out the best I could and it only lasts me a few sessions, and the bud still tastes burnt.

Any help/advice would be appreciated. I've loved the ghost up until this point, just disappointed I can't figure out what's been going wrong.
  • Rockytdogg

Have you checked the holes on the bottom the sink to see if they’re clogged...? Look up thru the door if you can with a flashlight... or just pull it out.

Also, I pretty much always use a spotless lid with each fresh crucible.

A full cleaning always makes my MV1 seem like new.
  • Ooziah
    Noone should buy the MV1 because I keep pinching my fingers in the battery like an idiot....LOL.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Sorry if this is posted somewhere obvious, but is it required to calibrate, OR is it sufficient to just use the app to adjust the heat settings? I just want to make sure to use it properly, and if no calibration is required, god by me.

Hi Jon,

You can use the App to fully control the heat settings and the calibration is only there to fine tune units that are running too cold or too hot.

Hope this helps.

Best

Parick
    elperro
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Any help/advice would be appreciated. I've loved the ghost up until this point, just disappointed I can't figure out what's been going wrong.vapeQ17

Hi @vapeQ17

It sounds like your Heat Sink needs cleaning.

The MV1 is very efficient at extraction but in keeping with all vaporizers it does need cleaning from time to time.

Please could you take a look at the following video that explains how to disassemble and reassemble the Heat Sink: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iVsEtSDRE

Once you have disassembled the Heat Sink, you can clean the component parts in Iso but please don't include the chrome plastic top lid and black rubber gasket.

These 2 components don't come into contact with vapor and will only need a wipe with a soft damp cloth to clean them.

The video shows you how to correctly reassemble the parts once they have been cleaned.

Raising and lowering the glass stem and adjusting your draw speed can also increase vapor production.

Important note: When raising or lowering the stem please rest your thumb on the top edge of the Heat Sink, this is to prevent the lid from moving upwards when you pull up the stem. If you pull the top lid off you will have partially disassembled the Heat Sink, which will result in an air bypass, reduced vapor and the potential for charring and overheating.

We are releasing a series of "How To" videos early next week that are full of useful tips on how to get the best performance out of the MV1.

Hope this helps.

Best

Patrick
  • Upinsmoke
    How long should the battery on my Ghost last starting with a full charge? In 3 sessions over 3 days, about 25-30 draws and I was down to 1 green light -- and it didn't perform well at that level of charge. Am I expecting too much?

mod fixed @ghostvapesofficial
  • Rockytdogg

Was the device left on and in “standby” mode the whole time... was it also paired with the app?

If you’re only going to do one short session a day, I’d recommend reseating the battery pack w/o long clicking it back on when you’re done each day to kill everything.

Then as your battery drains down, you may need to increase the output temp... but don’t let that one green light fool you, It seems to last a lot longer than 3 going to 2, or 2 going to 1... otherwise, just pop it on the fast charger when it drops to 2...
  • BudsofWar
    i knew i had seen a similar loading vape, took a while to remember like.... the vapir one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hdDnP_5s9o&t=175s

glad to say vapir have come a long way since this
  • vlap345
    I have a battery problem and both messaged @ghostvapesofficial on this site and emailed the company directly as well - no response.
    I won't put all the details here, but putting the first overnight charge aside, my results using the overnight charger (first one) and the fast charger as well:
    20 draws
    32 draws
    23 draws
    Any help? The ads are still showing 100 draws at highest heat, and I not only use a middle heat setting, but rarely do I go all the way to the second vibration on a draw.
  • ghostvapesofficial

Hi @vlap345 very sorry but I couldn't find any messages from you on this site and I don't know your email address.

Please could you PM your original order number to me @ghostvapesofficial so I can identify you as a customer on our system.

I will reply back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Patrick
  • vlap345
    Done. Thanks!
  • krimo20
    first 3 days vaporizer worked perfect.

now the unit heats up batterys fully charges but i get 0 vapor and 0 potency. the silver mouthpiece attachment is flush with the unit. can you help me. i dont want to sell just get my unit working

mod added @ghostvapesofficial
  • ghostvapesofficial
    first 3 days vaporizer worked perfect.

now the unit heats up batterys fully charges but i get 0 vapor and 0 potency. the silver mouthpiece attachment is flush with the unit. can you help me. i dont want to sell just get my unit working

mod added ghostvapesofficial
    krimo20

Hi @krimo20

It really sounds like you have a blocked or partially disassembled Heat Sink.

I sent you a PM with a link to the following video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iVsEtSDRE

Best

Patrick
  • MonsterWithoutBorders
    l get about 12 draws to two lights 19 to 1 light and between 37-53 till dead. I am wondering about other people's numbers
  • bgrpph
    i've only gone down to 2 lights- then recharge- from full chg usually get thru 2 cricibles before battery down to 2 lights. (each crucible 2-3 hits level 2, 2-4 hits level 3)- so i get about same as u to 2 lights
  • Kinick23
    @ghostvapesofficial Hey Patrick, I’ve noticed while using the unit I’ll get solid hits initially then it fizzles out at some point even with a full charge and I get whispy vapor. When that happens I pop the battery out then back in and it seems to reset it or something bc I get monster hits when I turn it back on. Is this something the team is working on addressing? I’d be interested to know why this happens.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment