• elopro
    Thanks man
  • Baron23
    I think its asking for overheating and that most folks can't keep up a slow draw for 30 seconds much less 45.

Just my opinion, however, so not worth any more than that.

Cheers
  • ghostvapesofficial
    I think best option will be make in app option for change draw time from 15 -30-45 sec it will be best option and mv 1 With this will be really beast vape i dont understand why@ghostvapesofficial dont want do that i think its simple update with firmare and app what you think guys ???elopro

@elopro We agree with you ;)

It actually increases efficiency as well - the main intro video that will be going up with 4 other "How To" videos in a few hours, includes an airflow CGI sequence of how the MV1 works.

Will make more sense once you've seen this but I fully agree with you.

It's in the pipeline (Y)
  • RightTrash
    @elopro
    I've thought the same for a long while, that having the option to draw longer would really make getting big solid hits easier. The downside that I think is involved with it, is that it may up the likelyhood of combusting and/or charring.

Often I do hits back to back, with near no pause, besides repressing the button and waiting a couple seconds between, or for, vibration.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    The downside that I think is involved with it, is that it may up the likelyhood of combusting and/or charring.RightTrash

Actually the opposite applies - once we have enabled this feature it will make the product more efficient and reduce power output at the same time.

Once you have seen the CGI sequence you will appreciate where I am coming from.

If you do 2 immediate 15 second hits it's less efficient - all down to the algorithms.

Best

Patrick
  • RightTrash
    @ghostvapesofficial
    Cant wait for such update!
  • elopro
    yea me too : )
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ghostvapesofficial
    Cant wait for such update!
    RightTrash

As soon as we finish dev work on Android - and yes we are making good progress, we will be focusing on some new and exciting features.

They won't take too long to develop either so please keep the ideas coming :)
  • elopro
    @RightTrash The downside that I think is involved with it, is that it may up the likelyhood of combusting and/or charring. YEa i think the same but if you take draw slowly you can fell hows vapor is hot like comust or charring you need to learn and fell thath i think but this option will be great i think ; )
  • elopro
    Very nice @ghostvapesofficial thanks for this answers : )
  • elopro
    i really love mv1 great vape. Updates make it really better and really beast ; )
  • ghostvapesofficial
    i really love mv1 great vape. Updates make it really better and really beast ; )elopro

Really happy to hear that and looking forward to making it even better for you :)
  • elopro
    thank you very much : )
  • johnwillyums
    I'm a big fan of vapes, I have a Crafty, a Firefly, and an IQ, and I use them constantly..

I've watched Vapecritic, and others, review the Ghost MV1, some of these reviews are from months ago, yet I still can't get hold of one in the UK.

Am I looking in the wrong places, or are @ghostvapesofficial having production issues?
  • ElG992
    It would be great a stealth mode without blinking lights too! @ghostvapesofficial
  • ghostvapesofficial
    It would be great a stealth mode without blinking lights too! ghostvapesofficialElG992

Very high up on our list or priority features ;)
  • Rockytdogg
    No way man...!

I want a siren to go with the flashers...! Why not?

Think about it, Patrick.... everyone will know when a Ghost is near.... good advertising!!!
  • ElG992

there's the "beee" sound made for that :D
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪Rockytdogg
    there's the "beee" sound made for that :D
    ElG992

The eee sound is going to be much quieter very soon.

We are running alpha tests on the latest Firmware update and sounding much better.
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Think about it, Patrick.... everyone will know when a Ghost is near.... good advertising!!!Rockytdogg

Mine is staying in full advertising mode - it's an optional feature coming soon :)
  • ElG992

I'm not annoyed with that :D
  • ghostvapesofficial
    ↪ghostvapesofficial
    I'm not annoyed with that :D
    ElG992

(Y) :)
  • To the Cloud
    Finally got a round to trouble shooting my Ghost MV1. Is working much better now

• Baron23
    and the problem was??

Oops, I see the subtitles now. Never mind. LOL
  • Rockytdogg

Cool man, the only thing your vid needs is an actual clock running.... cuz it was sped up, how long was the session...? Are there any edits?
  • To the Cloud
    no edits, it was 3:40 before I had overheating. I also was able to get 2 more draws after letting is cool down for 30 seconds. I put this on another thread but my biggest issue was the cover screen. I had soaked it and hit it with a tooth brush but there was stubborn buildup that I couldn't see until I held it to the light. Picking it out one by one was a pain, but Jesus , now I feel my Ghost has negative draw resistance, it's like I am generating a 100mph forced draw.
    Attachment
    01bcccd6f8c967eba1d8e54fd90a3aac48dc3bbd4c (150K)
  • Rockytdogg

Try using an absolutely spotless (held up to a light to check) lid with each fresh crucible... I use 91% iso and no brush and just rub the lid and dry... occasionally I’ll use a very sharp poker to get more stubborn stuff off but that’s pretty rare if they’re scrubbed each time.

How many full (?) cycles were run in that 3:40?
  • LuckyVape
    I was lucky to have a friend over the other day with an I phone so I took the opportunity to pair my Ghost and try to update the firmware to the latest version. I think we did it, but I need to know what is the latest version so I know for sure.

I think it saiid I had the latest version and it was 1.2.8. Is this right?
  • Baron23
    Yes, I believe that 1.2.8 is latest GA firmware.
  • LuckyVape
    Thanks. I ahven;t had a chance to see how it is working after update...just vaped one crucible so far and will have to see how the next few vape.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment