• Dr green thumb
    just rotate the crucible halfway through. A quick 180° turn would give you more even avb.
  • Rudis21
    I will definitely start doing that. I wonder why I overheat towards the end of most crucibles. Packed too tight? Pulling too slowly? I’m definitely getting results though so I think my unit is working as intended, just dealing with some user error still probably!
  • game 7
    Hey everybody , I've been blessed with having many top tier vapes. I rotate them all and though the MV1 is one of my favorite portables , I find myself seldomly using it because of the many steps to operate it. I have a mental block in regards to this vape & got tired of taking out the instructions every time I wanted to use it. Does someone have a mental"cheat sheet"for it's operation?
  • SourMalk

Go back and read Bud's first post in this thread. Very detailed run-through of how to operate. Also he has a few videos on his YouTube channel that will thoroughly show you how to use and or troubleshoot the MV1.
  • game 7
    Thanks SourMalk, I've read that but I'm looking for a short & sweet code to remember in a pinch. I figure someone out there has committed it to memory in some unique way.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    do you use the app? Thats the absolute easiest way to not have to remember the button pushes. Then you just have to hold the front button to take it out of/put it in sleep mode, and 3 clicks to put it in vape mode. Then you can just adjust temps from your phone.
  • game 7
    Hey Southbound, It sounds kind of foolproof . But unfortunately I lent it to my friend until Thurs. and won't be able to take it for a test-drive until then. I see what you say and it sounds very logical, will let you know how it goes. Thanks for the insight.
  • SourMalk

Honestly your best bet might be to use the app until you find a temp you like. Then just leave it at that temp and not have to fiddle around with all the button smashing. Find a good balance between hit size and extraction :D
  • BlackBlazing
    I just got my ghost mv1 and used it last night. (Mad I missed out on the special offer)

Anyway, I tried it and enjoyed it but got worried. How do you turn this it off after a session?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    3 clicks of the front button to put it in/out of vape mode... But if you take the battery out for a couple of seconds and then put it back in it will help preserve your battery life IMO this is the only true "shut off"... then hold front button to take out of sleep mode. 3 clicks for vape mode etc...
  • BlackBlazing
    thank you.

That leads to another question, how do I take out the battery?
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    a78e4e4hp6l5995u.jpg
    Depress the button on the bottom where my thumb is. While still pushing the button, just slide the battery out from the back.
    g14vnmiou5xgxoa2.jpg
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    no problem. Happy vaping. The ghost is a beast!
  • WOLF444
    I just ordered the Ghost MV1 w/ rapid charger this morning... This will be my first portable dry herb / flower vaporizer after using the Da Buddha desktop vape exclusively over the past 2+ years...

Question regarding first charging of the device/battery. Can I use the fast-charger the first time to fully charge my battery - or is it recommended that I do the slow-charging options/method? I want to ensure my battery capacity/life is optimized and not compromised in any way...

Thanks in advance...

~WOLF
  • Dr green thumb

When you get it put the battery on the fast charger and just wait until the light turns green. It has taken anywhere from 2-5 hours. You can also pre grind some flower so that it is ready when your ghost is charged. Dry flower has excellent results in the MV1.
  • WOLF444
    Thanks fellas... Looking forward to firing this bad boy up for the first time...
    New firmware update, have I missed it? I know, soon :rofl:
  • Hermes
    Start off on 5 and work your way down with more experience. Practice your long draws.
  • Frosty1
    I remember my excitement using this first time, that was a good day.
  • okla68m
    I LOVE the feeling of Reloading a Fresh Charged Battery into my MV1........Like Sliding in a Fresh Clip !
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment