• Philly
    Been using my SLX for a month now. Really like it. I got the biggest pile of keif from just a half z of the glue.
  • Ooziah
    I've got the SLX but no Keif hardly. Don't know what I'm doing wrong.
  • Rockytdogg

Good to know, Thanks!

Maybe I'll try the fine one again later on today.
  • Oliver
    I just ordered the large SLX from Puffitup taking advantage of their 20% off Black Friday sale,
  • MAbud
    Check out the New Vape fine grinder. I know @Baron23 has previously preached it, but this thing is awesome! Build quality is off the charts and love the grind consistency. My Santa Cruz Shredder may well have a contender finally
  • Rockytdogg

Congrats Oliver! I have no doubt you’ll be very happy with your purchase!
  • Oliver
    Thanks Rockytdogg.
  • Dazza78
    @Ooziah how’s the slx? I get lots of keif on mine
  • Smokin60
    I have the SLX glides an is easy to grind for me using one hand and my knee lol Herb doesn't stick ,catches kief and you can regulate the course, fluffy med, or fine grinds depending on your turns ,My vapes all use diff grinds and I only use the SLX .....I think I bought it initially for FF2 but use it for all !
  • Baron23
    You are a man (or woman) of fine taste. The NV fine grinder is the best of the breed, IMO.
  • HocusPocus
    Fine grinder or coarse grinder from NV for MV1? I love the Santa Cruz I got about a month ago as a gift.
  • Baron23
    I just use the fine grinder. I haven't found my MV-1 to be that finicky wrt grind.
  • Kakarot
    Well I hate to tell you this and I have posted about this before on here... If your using the Plastic S&B grinders take your material after you grind it up put it under a scope and behold to all the tiny pieces of plastic that you have been vaping everytime you use that grinder.... I love S&B vapes but FUCK their grinders.....
  • Kakarot
    Best grinder I have ever owned and has been goin strong for 5 years!!

znuui5np3hxe54di.jpeg
    Attachment
    7F25934B-2456-4FB2-B958-81F4B55ECE9E (111K)
  • Rockytdogg

Nice! I love the new fangled tools you kids use these days...!

These (and more) served me well for almost 25 years:
    0i84z48bmy2gjtb8.jpeg
    But for bud chopping on the go I usually just used a tiny pair of antique thread scissors.... they're around here somewhere... and others too of course... Kept them in my wallet for years.
    Attachment
    3F5660D2-B404-4B90-8BD6-354BB529FFB4 (300K)
  • HocusPocus
    @Baron23 Could you post a pic of the grind the NV gives you? My MV1 doesn’t mind a variety of grinds also.
  • Baron23
    Not soon, cooked Thanksgiving for 16 people, went goose hunting today (got 5), need to take my GF to a party tomorrow, if I get a chance I will post, but its a perfectly wonderful level of grind.

Results depend highly on how long you grind, how dry is the herb, and the strain type...e.g. Blue Dream, IME, grinds into very fine particles, other strains, not so much.

Maybe I can take a pic and post it in a day or so, but if you get one, you will absolutely not regret it.
  • MAbud
    @Baron23

this looks intriguing...

https://chewygrinder.com
  • Baron23
    Oh shit...sorry, man...I forgot completely.

Ok, here is some Cherry OG that I recently ground and dried....this very typical of what I get out of the NV Fine Grinder. Now, this is to an extent strain dependent (e.g. for some reason Blue Dream seems to grind really, really fine) and certainly dependent on moisture content, but this is pretty much what I vape day/day out

chcuqx3b0qb5klvv.jpeg
    Attachment
    NV Fine Grinder Herb Shot (62K)
  • Baron23
    Yes, I have seen some info on this...to me, WAY too complex for the task at hand.
  • Temple ov truth
    people I know say it great till you have to clean it then it's a pain temple ov truth rave on.
  • Baron23

Yeah, that would be my thought....heck, its takes a bit to keep really dank stuff off of the blades of my manual grinders, I should think this would be worse.

But most, why would I need this? I tend to grind up 1/8-1/4 oz at a time, dry it out, and then Space Case or doob tube it. I just personally don't feel the need for a mobile, electric, grind a load at a time, grinder.

It may suit other peoples needs better.
  • Rockytdogg
    Is the whole idea that one could feel fresh ground herb is more aromatic and flavorful (I do) but also using it is less smelly while doing so? or is it just limiting the time touching the herb? Or just convenience?
  • Oliver
    I just got the SLX. I ordered it from Puffitup (great customer service). It is a very nice grinder that makes a perfect grind for the MV1. The non-stick surface is a nice feature.
  • Joey
    Storz & Bickel's Orange grinder is my fav, but plastic. I'm on my third cause they broke at some point. They're also difficult to clean and to get the reclaim. But still the best grind IMO.

Now, I use a medium Space Case grinder, more solid. The grind is fluent and result is between Fine and Coarse. I sometimes x2 grind it finer, it depends on the vape I use.

I guess there's no real good answer to this...
  • Joey
    I didn't know about this "Easy grinder"...
    Fo' real...
    What's
    the
    point?
  • Law7764
    It grinds automatically, stores, and dispenses all in one unit. And it’s solid as a rock made with high-quality materials.
189101112Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet