• kpx420
    Hey Im looking at 4 PC Large SCS or SWII.. Which one would u say is more fluffy? Im coming from a 4pc space case small for last 10 yrs.. if you were me, and the price point is 4pc large scs for 53 or the sw2 for 31.. which would u go for? thanks
  • MAbud
    I haven’t used my SWII enough to say. I’ve been using my New Vape exclusively. My SCS is the mini one for on the go. You can’t go wrong with either choice but I’d probably lean SWII given the current sale price
  • elperro
    Ok, dumb question. For my PAX I have always gone with a fine grind. However, if you need a coarse grind for the MV1, is there any reason to not just break up the bud with a pair of small scissors (for daily use amounts of course)?
  • barnangel

I don’t grind. I cut it up and it works fine for me.
  • jcrewl
    I just bought a Lift grinder. Hasnt come in yet but I think it'll be worth the money knowing no contaminants from the grinder can ever mix into my herb. Everything cutting up the weed is pure stainless steel and theres no metal on metal contact, unlike my last grinder (space case) which started to chip away on the paint and metal.
  • Smokin60
    I got the Lift ......great grinder !
  • LabPong
    S to the L to the X.......
  • Rockytdogg
    S to the L to the X.......LabPong

I’m sorry, but given the recent information, I’m going to have to ask you to leave this thread now.... thanks.
  • Steelers
    I find consistancy helps for me. If a medium coarse grind then I want it all ground this way. If I'm using a fine grind, I want it all the same consistency without chunks or stems, Etc..

Been using medium-fine lately and it works really well- you just run the risk of a tiny bit dropping into the heater which tastes horrible.
  • LabPong
    S to the L to the X....... — LabPong

I’m sorry, but given the recent information, I’m going to have to ask you to leave this thread now.... thanks.
    Rockytdogg

huh? Are you saying that because I returned my MV1 I am not allowed to post my real life use experience with the vape and my knowledge of different grinders I have used with it ....in this thread or others?
  • Rockytdogg

Sorry, man... it was nothing more than sarcastic joke...! You know, given our mutual history in this thread...? Anyway... Please pay no mind at all to that.
  • LabPong
    .....or not for my rapper/hipster expression of a SLX lol

white boys cant jump.....or dance.... crap no wonder why i feel square..... :B
  • FlameBeats
    Hands down LYFT Innovations grinder for me I will never use another.
  • G-love
    I use a Santa Cruz Shredder small size it is good for the MV1.
1910111213Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet