• Temple ov truth
    Lol temple ov truth ,rave on .
  • bener

Actually, I was thinking about the volume of the compartment that the ground material falls into.

I have seen a couple of specs on the medium VS the large SCS, and the medium is a bit taller.

I think I ought to find a shop that carries both sizes so I can see the grinders in person.
  • BoomDraws
    yea that's the one downside of online shopping. You can't physically hold the item or examine it etc.
  • Rockytdogg
    Ugh, don’t remind me, @BoomDraws... no places anywhere near me carry Lift. The vape shop in my town actually asked me to show it to them... they already asked and saw the MV1... huge grins abound.
  • StuddlyBud
    Lol this is what you can do with a mini bulldog grinder and a mini ole' smokey jar...

z89odf31rswd9wjg.jpg

Can set the grinder part ontop of the mouth of the jar and it fits perfectly to grind right into the jar, then wala! Freshly ground herb to enjoy.

The mouth of the jar and grind portion....

9u0fn0lss8rmig3a.jpg
    Attachments
    2017-10-06 14.25.06 (128K)
    2017-10-06 14.29.35 (181K)
  • BoomDraws
    I'm beginning to think that a medium fine grind is ok for this vape. I actually feel I get better results with it
  • Oliver
    BoomDraws what brand/model grinder are you using?
  • BoomDraws
    Space case medium size because that's what VC suggested to me. You can use space case or slx. I grind once and it's usually a fluffy coarse grind. If I want a second pass I just flip it upside down let the herbs fall back into grind chamber and give it another 2 quarter twists and I have a medium fine grind with that
  • Oliver
    Thanks BoomDraws.
  • Rockytdogg
    The fluffier the better, I’ve found... I don’t care if it’s less than .12. 3-4 bangers and a couple of wispies is fine... dumps out easy... doesn’t gunk up the lid as quick... it’s super easy to get this hitting hard consistently.

Edit: fluffy and EVEN.
  • BoomDraws
    np. I have gotten a med/fine and slightly over packed the crucible. Let's just say I made 3 caspers appear out of my mouth.
  • Rockytdogg
    Ha, @BoomDraws..!

Just received my LIFT from Ms. Postperson... it simply exudes quality. Magnetic top, totally anodized except for the blades disc and kief screen... which are stainless. psyched! Gonna test it out shortly hopefully...
  • BoomDraws
    coool! let us know what you think.
  • Rockytdogg
    The supplied medium sifting disc seemed a little coarser than I like so I reran it thru the fine one that was included for free (thanks @HocusPocus!) Fine looks fiiiine to me... of this Tangie Sherbert I’m about to run thru me mv1... Nothing stuck anywhere, not even one tiny trichome. Effortless.
  • Rockytdogg
    Pics!
    4og37wb9i4pyjazu.jpeg
    Tops:
    la84i8xpnd06z9jn.jpeg
    Bottoms:
    ixni3uscivz4jj81.jpeg

It comes with a fancy matching service tray too!
    Attachments
    63A7BC30-63B4-436D-BFFE-1844E24BC977 (274K)
    A1230383-3A24-46F1-B9EE-02541E7D5EDC (260K)
    2233AECE-3BDF-4D60-B601-5B4CC61938D8 (127K)
  • bener

What size screen is that?
  • Rockytdogg

I have the fine sifting screen in there and the standard kief screen

Edit: I think they’re getting ready to release the first material change very soon... brass, I believe.
  • Erikson
    that thing is gorgeous.
  • medicalmark
    Nice took my advice and went shopping across the border eh!
    I know this grinder is awesome I love Mine and actually just used it on course grind with course sift and it puts ..08 gr in my crucible and gives me great results
    It's nice to see people support young start ups like lift there just young guys from Winnipeg with a great idea too bad it's been copied by lucree it's real sad when that happens
  • Oliver
    Rockytdogg did you get the 3 piece for $85 or the 4 piece for $100? Did they throw in the fine screen for free?

I gather that the "fine" screen gies you a nice grind for the MV1.
  • Rockytdogg

It’s the 4 piece plus the included serving tray but that doesn’t attach to anything. There is a code out there (and in this thread) that will get you a free ($13) fine sifting disc. I do prefer a finer grind personally but I’ll play around with the medium at some point too.... $100 delivered to MA.

@Erikson
    Isn’t it though? Thanks.

@medicalmark
    Thank you, too, for helping push me out of my indecisiveness! Love it so far!
  • DiscoverCannabis
    LG4BLACK.jpg

Santa Cruz does the job for MV1 !
  • Rockytdogg
    Btw, this image looked way better on my phone... On the PC monitor blown up I can see that there's a film on the finish.... that would be from the oil I used on my night table to polish before snapping the other photos... thought I got all of it off but.... Blue Cheese eyes missed it.... heh.
    4og37wb9i4pyjazu.jpeg
    Those SCS' look awesome too!
  • elykpeace
    @Rockytdogg it finally made it. Looks hefty how's she grinding??
  • HocusPocus
    You mean, "How's she cutting??". LOL
  • Rockytdogg

It took a week after the backlog up there was taken care of... oh, did I mention that was solely cuz of the MV1....?!

It is hefty, especially when you have all 4 pieces connected, inertia keeps that top slicing! Lovin’ the fine disc... may checkout the medium later on tonight.
  • elykpeace
    @HocusPocus technically yeah haha

Lift innovations cutter... Sounds kinda emo

Grindah! Now that's more like it(Y)

@Rockytdogg yeah you and that mv1 need to get a room:) making me jealous ya stinker!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment