• BoomDraws
    Although the price might need to be rethought unless it comes with 3 crucibles......
  • technoHippie
    It comes with 5

The price is actually very reasonable. Case + 5 crucibles and lids as one option, and the already known pack of 3 crucibles, lids, and oil pads, no case as another option. I like.
  • SmokedFuzz
    That looks pretty awesome, I’d pay $30 for the ability to carry doses/strains like that for any vape (although the crucibles really lend themselves to this well). I wonder how air tight it would be?
  • MustB
    Looks sweet. Though I'll probably wait for all accessories to become available so I don't get stung with multiple import charges.
  • BoomDraws
    yea i had a brain fart and forgot to read LOL
  • casualcrown
    haha this looks like the weed organizer version of a pill organizer, i love it.
  • Zep4
    I can't stand this waiting. I got an email last Friday allowing me to reserve my frosty silver one & fast charger with instructions that I'd hear from them again when I can buy it. Now it's the end of the day Tuesday and I still haven't heard again from them. I thought they said they have the shiny black and frosty (I know it's the wrong name) silver ones, so why can't I get it!? I hate this!!
  • casualcrown

they're just now taking reservations from early August, so if you first reserved the satin silver last week, you'll have some time to wait.
  • Zep4
    Oh crumb...ok thanks for the info.
  • Zep4
    Bought mine and it's on the way! Yippee!!
  • Spog
    Anyone know what the dimensions will be?
  • Spog
    Has anyone been able to order this yet?
  • BoomDraws
    not yet. I was told a couple weeks ago that in a few weeks because they were tooling it up for production.
    So I believe that by middle October ass should be well. However I do have one gripe and that is the plastic picks. I feel it's unnecessary and wasteful and harmful to the environment because it is plastic. Wish they had just stamped a metal piece out in that shape and given it.
  • Spog
    Only reason I could think they didn’t use metal picks is idiots would dig too hard and break the crucible.. I like the idea of having 5 bowls + 1 in the chamber.. would be perfect for vacationing, camping etc
  • bener

Absolutely. I am hoping they can announce some specific details about it, like size, for example, sometime soon. It'll help with those of us thinking about cases, etc. And, if we're ordering more than one crucible case ...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment