• Onyx7007
    Health conscious looking for my first vaporizor. I've seen so many reviews my head is spinning. Could you recommend a sold, well made, discrete (size of pax 2 or da Vinci iq ish) vape? I smoke more on demand as I only need a few short vapes to get me going thought the day. Therefore I'd prefer a smaller chamber so I don't Have to fill it up to the top and not having to use spacers. Preferably with a USB cable and a replaceable battery. Don't mind spending good money for a quality vaporizor that will last. Any recommendation? Thank you in advance!
  • Dazza78
    @Onyx7007 let's see if I can help, the pax is good I prefer to 2 to 3 though and really don't like using concentrates in it.
    I really like the iQ it's a powerhouse and very discreet and smells much less the the pax when it's not in use. I also love how the iQ works through a bubbler and has precision temp. My only issues with the iQ is that it does run hot after first session and it's a little troublesome to clean behind the oven an oven that will need to be cleaned or it stains.
  • Big Red
    you might want to check out the tubo evic. it’s on demand and cheaper than the pax or iq
  • BoomDraws
    Grasshopper?
  • Dazza78
    @BoomDraws i only like the gh through a bubbler and I fucking hate the silicone mouthpiece same as grenco how can you explain the health benefits of vaping to someone when all they are looking at is that shitty stained mouthpiece cover
  • frandemarco
    I just iso mines also some buds i know uses water and soap Pax per performance is overhyped but a safe super easy and still overall vape would be the Mighty or crafty (for tavel). IQ is tough to clean but very solid and the grasshopper is really a 2-3 hitter mainly for public use. You wont have time for a session vape in public vaping 5-6 mins grasshopper in a minute youll be pretty good. Saying that the grasshopper isnt a session vape so it will get warm after a couple pulls but you shouldnt need it that long anyhow.
  • Dazza78
    @frandemarco my mv1 is my pocket vape now and can be a very nice one/two hitter, it's just behind that oven that's a pain
  • frandemarco
    im waiting til everyone is out of that honeymoon phaze with the MV1 lol. If i didnt have a convection vape I wouldve grabbed it early on but wifey already give me side eyes from all the vapes I have now
  • Dazza78
    @frandemarco lol well other then the few issues I stated on the iQ That was my pocket vape of choice the flavour at high temps
  • Jack-vic
    First vape? Solo 2 for sure. Cant go wrong.

Regards
  • frandemarco
    I have to get the solo2 i keep hearing about there solid performance
  • Big Red
    if you get the solo2, don’t forget the bubbler attachment. Does wonders with a bubbler
  • BoomDraws
    I once saw someone post a pic where they had their solo/solo2 upside down and attached to mini bong like apparatus. Any idea which mini bong that might be?
  • Big Red
    i think thats the cheap glass from dhgate. im waiting for it to arrive too :-! :-!. my son knocked if off the table
  • Big Red
    is this the one you are referring to?
    grpj5g41o8m17i2h.png
  • BoomDraws
    naw it wasn't these (honey glass?)
    It looked like a small circular pot but the top for lack of better terms looked like a Chinese straw hat where one has the mouth piece. (*Edit - Beaker style - but it was small and looked nice to have on the desktop like no bigger than a gatorade 32 ounce bottle in size.)
  • Big Red
    I'm not sure then. I use this with my Solo 2 and soon the Tubo :)
  • Dazza78
    I love the honey I'll film a session with the iQ and the honey and post it
  • Big Red
    A birthday session huh :D
  • Dazza78
    @Big Red why not and the honey in inexpensive buy I really like it, it's actually become my go to glass.
  • Big Red
    lol ikr. i'm waiting for my replacement to arrive. It is my go to glass :D
  • BoomDraws
    dude that be awesome.
    :D - yea i been hunting photos but cant find it. wish i had screen grabbed the damn thing now.
  • Big Red
    :). don't you just hate it that you can't find something when you're looking for it and it just pops uo when you're not? >:O
  • BoomDraws
    DUDE!!!! Like 2 weeks ago i finally found a freaking song who's tune i been humming in my head the past 5 years on and off. Fricken crazy!
  • Big Red
    you know what to do then. Stop looking!! >:O X-)
  • BoomDraws
    lol thats some solid advice! and the moment i find it - i will pm you like "EUREKA!!!!!!" LOL
  • SpudBob
    Were getting off point here. It really depends on how discreet you want it to be.If you want a real pocket pal then Pax/IQ might be the way to go. Even a boundless CFC , which is very small and fairly Cheap! would be good choices.Boundless CF too, though not as small, would work! Heard good things about the STARRYX too! Pax3's have been discounted, on some sites to $200. Pretty good deal, bud conduction mainly so... My next Vape, after my complimentary Boundless Tera! Yah I said it! Comp!!!, is going to be a RBT "Splinter". Similar to the Tubo but better ergo's IMO! the tiny unit sits on top of a EVIC mod box. So it will be on demand and Wattage/temperature adjustable. All glass pathway, Replaceable 18650 battery-Cheap! and like is said before adjustable!!! Will come in a few wood choices and will look very,very much like a ecig mod box! So, I think, very discreet!!! Total cost with Mod about $150!!! Pretty cool!!!!! The only downside is Ryan, the owner of RBT has another project, the Zion he needs to complete before production of Splinter goes forward. It may be several months, maybe more, before he can start sending production Splinters out!
  • Onyx7007
    I think I'll go for frrefly 2
  • Dazza78
    @Onyx7007 lol you would be crazy
  • SpudBob
    I would avoid FF! A lot of people have difficulty with them. Not really very intuitive for most. Lastly too expensive for what you get.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment