• Big Red
    Do not waste your money on a FF2 :o
  • Big Red
    @Onyx7007 Get an MV1 or a Mighty or a Crafty, Plenty, Tubo, Vapcap, Solo 2 but not a firefly
  • Dazza78
    @Onyx7007 I'll get my davinci session posted today so you you see it working in reality not with fancy lighting and enhancements
  • StuddlyBud

I meant to ask, when you took those pics of you getting those big clouds on the ghost, what heat setting was that, do you remember?
  • Dazza78
    @StuddlyBud on level 4 I have some tricks to get big clouds will all be In my video, I'm just trying to get organised going from a magazine to online magazine and YouTube
  • StuddlyBud

Coo, I just wanted to know which setting. I have some tricks of my own I tried with the defective when it allowed me hits lol before blinking red and burning so hot.

One thing I noticed about the defective one, taking the heat sink out was a pain and that silicone piece wasn't in place... It was hard to put back in after taking out. This loaner/replacement so easy in and out, the silicone piece stays put. The other one, clear the device wasn't up to code (silicone not matched up with heating source and kept shifting down...
  • Dazza78
    @StuddlyBud I have faith brother I've had a face to face with @ghostvapesofficial and they are good ppl, they don't just want to make the best selling vape, they want to make the best vape period.keep the faith my friend we are in good hands
  • StuddlyBud
    Bout to try...this .002 filled crucible (the rest of my g-13).
    bihiwxqt8rczpy8a.jpg

Lol so, as we all know, whether defective or not, the mv1 definitely has superb extraction.

I started off too low for this one at 3, and bumped to 4, was able to get 2 hits light vapor with some remaining flavor before it spent. I think if I would have started on level 4, would have been more vapor. I'm not lit, but hey... It did the trick for time being off that little bit. I likes it... Also so far so good no cut off and blinking red lights! It still gets hot as hell, but it's mostly on level 4. Can't wait to try the og kush next.

Spent herb...
    gzjmw78eecjcny8u.jpg
  • StuddlyBud

My homie, trust if it performs better after my shower, I'm sold. Just can't wait to get that nickel color.... But also hope the nickel is completely unscathed and functional as this one.
  • StuddlyBud
    Idk why but that nickel color reminds me of a bullet, and I really do not like the idea of guns. It's like spaceship powerful lookin or some shit lol. I hope I get a good one right off the bat too
  • Onyx7007
    Damn! u guys just made this choice more difficult
  • Dazza78
    @Onyx7007 link to my iQ session video this isn't a review just a lil sesh so you can see how the iQ performs
  • Rockytdogg
    @Dazza78

Impressive work indeed! Now I want one of those lil boogers!
  • Spog
    First vape, arizer product hands down! Easy to use and minimal learning curve.. great taste, built like a tank, and does the job great.. the original solo was my first vape and i loved it..
  • Onyx7007
    thank you so much! Since I got discouraged form the PAx 2 and firefly 2 now I'm looking at the crafty. I want something that lasts and I've heard your don't have to pack a full chamber with it. True?
  • Dazza78
    @Onyx7007 the crafty is good just be aware that your probably gonna be sending it back at some point lol what country are you in I'll be able to get you a discount if your in uk
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet