• Namekian
    The MV1 ended up not being my cup of tea so I'm back to looking at log vapes. Anyone tried both? Thanks for your time. :)
  • Baron23
    Nope...I love Ed, really do, but I don't have his vape. Might want to try FC or Momofthegoon's new site, Vapor Asylum. Lots of Woodscent lovers over there.

I do have an Enano and its terrific. Really good device.

Cheers
  • elopro
    i have enano is quite good but about ed tnt i can tell you in 2-3 weeks it comes to me
  • revolution
    What's the the result of your comparison?
  • biohacker
    I thought the Nano went much hotter than the WS. Both awesome vapes, just preferred the Nano for convection dabbing myself. Also thought the Nano cord and temp controller was better quality than WS. And the Nano has a SS insert that keeps it all clean.
  • katdaddy
    I haven't tried either, but in the looks department all i've seen of Ed's reminds me of a pepper mill.
  • RightTrash
    I prefer my MV1 and/or Dynavap with a torch, I'm eager for an induction heater though for sure.
    I've had an E-nano and have a WoodScent Log from Ed. The issue I have with them both is just that I can't handle the heat so well, my throat is very irritable. With that said, through water they're really good and I absolutely would go with the WoodScent over an E-nano as the Dynavap tips I found so much easier than dealing with a screen like with E-nano.
  • Other Side
    Own a couple WS, tried the Nano (nice log) and have a few other logs. I prefer the WS to them all. If you have any Dynavap gear it's really a no brainier and like @righttrash said, loading is easier with the WS. Ed's is probably the most expensive but he gives you a lot with the package. If you add up some extra accessories on the others you are right there.
  • vbow
    I use a E nano/woodscents once a week and love it, but because the woodscents is easier to load...we (group therapy people) use that most often.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment