• Chronic Pain
    I have the Magical Butter Machine and it works Great!
    Easiest way to make edibles... (L) that body high X-)
  • Steelers
    I tried penut butterNcrackers a few times. Each time trying to increase amount, fat content, waiting before eating. Not much, maybe a stomach ache.

Tried everclear tincture. Worked really well. I use drops in my coffee and water instead of cooking with it.

Another benefit is that it works well with different amounts of ABV, a lot or a little.
  • Bruce
    I fill up the rellable cups for the Keurig. I let it brew 8 oz, and then empty a teabag on top for another 8 oz brew. 16 oz infused tea. Add sugar, amazing.
  • DregerUS
    I hate re- vaping it when you're desperate
  • Kuzko
    I used to save it but it would just build up and build up and I would never use it. Now i throw it out sadly.
  • Steelers
    Exactly where I was , just blowing it out on the ground. I figured it was worth a try. It's easy too just soak, shake, wait and strain.

Yeah sometimes you have to do what you gotta do!
  • Bufatutu
    Even though I have plenty of trim and several oz. of bud, I save the ABV and make cannabutter and then brownies. I use the equivalent of an ounce of ABV to a quarter pound of butter, essentially 8-10 times the amount that I would use of bud. I use jelly straining sacks/cloth to strain. That one stick of butter makes two batches of brownies. I and friends always get a good buzz off of an abv brownie. And yes, I refrain from vaping so I can see and feel the effect.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet