• jbhudson
    Hello all, I would like to purchase a quality digital scale that can measure very small increments. I bought one on Amazon that said it measured to .01 of a gram, but it only did if you put all the weight on it at once. If you added a little at a time, it would register nothing for a few additions and then jump but a larger portion. Do any of you have any suggestions for me? I'd really like to know how much herb I'm adding to my MV1 at a time. Thanks
  • Temple ov truth
    Try looking on medical auction sites,I have had some really good things cheap ,lots of sharp things lots of dentist tools really great for vap play lol temple ov truth, rave on ps.scales are all top makes
  • Baron23

This one:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B011J88S8M/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If you want to accurately measure to the tenth of a gram, you need a scaled that has precision to 100th of a gram. Bit more than others, but actually works very well, particularly for titrating small amounts for dosing.

Its lovely and you do tend to get what you pay for...$10 scales are indeed $10 scales. I think this one now goes for about $33.
  • jbhudson
    Hey thanks Baron! Do you own this one? The one I bought before was $11 and as I said, if I added little bits at a time, it didn't even recognize it until all of a sudden it jumped to a higher weight.
  • Baron23
    Yes, I own the one I linked....that's why I linked it! X-) (Y) :D

Its a very good scale, IMO.
  • jbhudson
    Thanks man! I'm going to order that right now. I appreciate your help.
  • MAbud
    Triton Mini is what you want. Super slim and good to .01
  • Baron23
    But again, if you want to titrate a .05 g load (not unusual) with any accuracy, then a scale with precision to three decimal places is needed. That's why I linked the one I did.

Now, if weighing 1/8s, 1/4's and the like, then the less expensive, less precise, scales work perfectly fine.
  • Zep4
    Got this on Amazon. My cell phone above it for size comparison.
    Tare button as well as 4 different modes. I use grams and ounces. Also there's gn and ct also but I can't remember what they are. Cheap & tiny:)
    Attachments
    IMG_2182 (387K)
    IMG_2183 (272K)
  • jbhudson
    Thanks for the feedback @Zep4, @MAbud and @Baron23!
  • Temple ov truth
    did you take a look at medical auctions there are lot around the world everyone should have one look at least ,there are some amazing things for sale ,dab or vap you need to look temple ov truth rave on
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment