• StuddlyBud
    This thing is a flavorful vaporful beast. Can't wait till the firmware/app is released to us so we can experience the beast working at its best at all times, and hope this will be the case for all of us.

Bud, ik it's been stressful for you, but without great risk, comes no great reward. So I commend you for bringing this product to us and incorporating all the things us vaporists enjoy in a quality product. Ghost, thank you for creating a hefty and buff device. I love the looks... I look at this thing and then when I hold it in my hands, it feels strong and demands respect; not lying when I said I kissed it a few times. Anything I kiss means it's worthy and makes me happy. When I vape I am around noise all the time so the sound doesn't bother me at all, I often find myself looking for it and actually appreciate the buzz. It's really a thoughful device and I can tell the time has been put towards considering most individuals, if not all; although I am not sure how a person with severe medical conditions would fair...I would say maybe not well. But overall all, this thing really is the new level and I thank you for showing me where my money is going. Once that app is out and proven ... I will definitely back this post up...
    1. You still gonna be ghostin'? (23 votes)
        I'm ghostin' y'all!
        65%
        Naw pass...
        22%
        Idk
        13%
  • ToxicVape
    I'm putting idk cause I am slowly having more and more issues as time goes on. Scratched vape out of the box(idc but still should not come scratched), melted silicone under heat sync, TERRIBLE battery life and as of last night the door sensor was not being triggered locking me out of firing the vape. Not saying the door thing is officially an issue for me but it did it twice last night. Come on Ghost time for a firmware update!

I am waiting to do a proper review because I have faith they will fix the issues I am having.
  • StuddlyBud

I too have faith thay the app will set things right for all. As fpr the scratched vape, sorru to hear thay happened. Hope you allowed Ghost to make it righr for ya and told them right away.
  • Dave
    The battery issue Ghost resolved quickly for me. I'm totally operational again. It's amazing the difference in feeling when it's underperforming vs. when the device is totally on point. It's night and day type shit. I got used to jacking the temp all the way up, now it's perfect at all levels. Not all batteries need replacing for sure. It's case by case and the software update should correct the bulk of the issues if experienced.
  • bener

How was your battery issue resolved?
  • ToxicVape
    Nah I honestly didn't care about the scratching. I saw others mention the issue and they offered a replacement, but for myself I am worried about my battery and constant combustion.
  • Dave
    Battery received initially with the unit simply wasn't juicing it properly at the lower temperatures. I had to monitor, provide the cycling information, run troubleshooting, then it was determined it was the battery pack. Ghost promptly replaced the pack. The level of customer service they are providing is incredible. I work in distribution, I know how tough it is to handle the volume and customer service requests for return good authorizations, order processing requests, tech support questions. These guys are powering through this with an energy I haven't seen before within the vape industry. Ghost has their shit together and it really shows. All hours of the days and nights it seems they respond and take care of things.
    As stated prior though, very few battery packs are defective, the update should correct any issues of the vast majority of packs already out there. In my instance, it was the pack. So long as the the device is powering up, its a software issue. If the device isn't powering up, its the battery.
  • bener

Thanks for the info, it's good to get some more insight into their troubleshooting on this.

I couldn't agree more about what an outstanding job they have done with customer service!

I can only fault them on their online account notification system not being quite fast enough to keep up with their very fast logistics. For example, I received a replacement battery the next day after an email exchange here with Patrick. All he said in the email was something about please give him my email addy and order number and he'd get in touch with logistics. It was only the next morning when I got a notification from UPS that a package was to be delivered that afternoon that I knew a replacement battery was on its way! Needless to say I was impressed once again by Ghost.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment