• Rockytdogg

I try to do that every night (and morning), T! ;)

You’re both very welcome! X-)
  • Kakarot
    I love Mad Season... and Layne Staley.... I have the Vinyl of that album... it is classic...
  • Cl4ud3
    I got the album on CD when it came out but it was extremely difficult to get, someone was out on holiday in the US managed to pick it up for me. I did like Jerry Cantrell's solo stuff but it's not as good as he is in Alice in Chains.
  • Kakarot
    Yeah.. I did not care for Jerry's solo stuff... I saw AiC live last year and just could not get into it... It is not AiC without Layne, they have a Deluxe Edition of Above now that includes a Live @ The Moore DVD... Its like the AiC Facelift live @ the Moore.. if you have not you need to check it out.. Its on youtube.
  • Rockytdogg
    Alejandro Escovedo - Burn Something Beautiful (2016)
  • Rockytdogg
    Thanks to @Cl4ud3, it’s time to notch it up a bit... love it!:

Soundgarden - Badmotorfinger (1991)
  • SirCrackKillaH

Fire!!! Fireeeee!!!!!
  • Rockytdogg
    The album that converted me for life...!:

Beck - Mutations (1998)

(I owe beck more than I could ever express with words)
  • Rockytdogg
    Psychedelic alt country/folk/Philly soul...? Sure, why not...?!:

Dr. Dog - Shame, Shame (deluxe version) (2010)
  • Rockytdogg
    Good morning!

John Hammond’s 28th studio album is a collection of songs written by Tom Waits... I was lucky enough to catch this tour in a small venue on the coast in southern Maine not more than a 1/4 mile from my house....!

John Hammond - Wicked Grin (2001)

The dude has the best stories... captivating!
  • Dazza78
    Xmas songs with the kids
  • Vapenstein
    Just found out that Dire Straits was inducted into the R & R hall of fame. I wish Mark Knopfler did more, I can't get enough of his stuff. Anyways, in honor I'm spinning:
  • Rockytdogg
    Brrrrrr! It’s a cold one!

Eels - Daisies of the Galaxy (2000)
  • Dazza78
    2pac hit em up explicit and it feels damn good
  • Rockytdogg

Nice....! I’m charting a different course...:

Elliott Smith - XO (1998)
  • Rockytdogg
    Good mornin...! Hope all are doing well!

Beck - The Information (2006)
  • Rockytdogg
    New early morning “stoner” rock...? Sure why not...!:

Atomic Bitchwax - Force Field (2017)
  • Bufatutu
    The sound of the furnace coming on. Its -6F here this morning. Here's my view from 5 minutes ago. That's Mt. Madison and Mt. Adams, the fifth and second highest mountains in northeast North America. I've taken many a toke upon their summits!--when I was younger.

mez7m2hxp6koxne3.jpg
    Attachment
    Mts Adams and Madison (291K)
  • Rockytdogg

Nice! It’s a balmy 15F down here near beantown... enjoy your day, it looks to be spectacular...!

A Charlie Brown Christmas -Vince Guaraldi Trio (1965)

GO PATS!
  • Bufatutu
    Which do you find best for watching football: Indica, Sativa, or Hybrid? Specific strain? Is there a desktop vape you find most effective when watching the Pats? Or will a portable do? Will the Pats be as awful this week as they were last week without Gronk?

Go Pats!
  • Rockytdogg

I’m generally not a fan of evenly split hybrids... and I don’t let the time of day dictate anything, let alone a sport, so it really only depends on my current mood and the strain’s characteristics... I don’t own a desktop. The Pats rarely lose back-to-back but I could see them losing this game and beating them in the playoffs, or vice-versa... no idea!

GO PATS!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet