• PuffItUp
    They sound like testament and beartooth had a baby, and then hired the megadeth producer for videos
  • Paul247to
    Always a good day when new Dream Theater drops.....

new album 'A View From The Top Of The World', out October 22 2021!

i grabbed a pair tickets for the upcoming Toronto show in November. thank god LIVE shows are happening again. i miss live music so much
  • Cl4ud3
    I'd not heard of Beartooth before, will give them a try. I do though know Testament. Without having any music TV or listening to any radio I often just find stuff online or in a film or game.

I did find Cancer Bats on a friends MTV or something though when I was house sitting a long while back, I thought it would be a band you had heard of even though they are Canadian. Their Beastie Boys cover was the first I'd heard of them and then went out and bought the album. Apparently they do Black Sabbath covers under the moniker "Bat Sabbath" but I've never heard or been able to get hold of any of that.
  • Cl4ud3
    Got around to listening to a Beartooth album, Disease. Reminded me of Nu Metal, a bit Papa Roach and a little bit Fallout Boy. I haven't listened to any of the other albums though.

YouTube recommended this to me as this one song has two members of Soundgarden, I hadn't heard of this band before.

I then ended up listening to some Larkin Poe, another I hadn't heard of. The YouTube algorithm can be quite good at times.
  • Cl4ud3

Probably the last Fear Factory album with Burton C. Bell as he's left the band. I've always enjoyed his vocals whether in Far Factory or one of his other projects.

• birdplane
    Just recently started watching this 'Vinland Saga' anime and it's got this OP called 'Mukanjyo'. Pretty similar to some of the stuff I'd listen to in the past! Cool to see the cultures overlap.

Also been listening to this on and off on Youtube:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet