• Rockytdogg
    Ok, to eat up some time til the big MV1 app “release”...

Or just for fun.

Post a pic or a vid or whatever your heart desires.

I’ll go first:

FIDLAR (2013)
    evfauvgc02g5nnac.jpeg
    Attachment
    6448A77B-AF5C-44F5-A08A-BBC354B2D1D7 (119K)
  • Temple ov truth
    Tim Buckley ---- hello goodbye ,then magic slim and the teardrops.temple ov truth ,rave on.
  • Vapenstein
    Depeche Mode - fly on the windscreen
  • bener
    The new Prophets of Rage
  • JabbaDocious
    Dirty Art Club - Heavy Starch 8-)
  • Temple ov truth
    Current93,then my Zappa mix ,prince buster,tubby tuds trio,temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Rockytdogg
    Awesome! Keep ‘em comin’!

Frank Zappa - One Size Fits All (1975)
    13ntoeljjud6umph.jpeg

Edit: Ha, nice coinkidink, @Temple ov truth! Great minds...
    Attachment
    4FB1F4A0-B6D4-4DC9-9FF2-7323D79230FA (89K)
  • BoomDraws
    Reggae. Can post only when I get home.
  • Temple ov truth
    An evening of ska 1960s to 1974 ,I would play the blues but shaking to much today even slide sound all wrong today lol natural vibrato ! Temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Temple ov truth
    Ok not about music ,but just had my hospital OT come to see me and they are building me and my wife a wet room ,they are going to build a annex on the back of our house ,we are both over the moon and happy as can be,this means so much to us and will make our life so much better ,just thought I would share WoooooooooooooooooW lol temple ov truth,rave on .yea yea yea
  • Baron23
    What is a 'wet room"??
  • Rockytdogg
    Went out back for some early lunch and one these lil buggers (not a dirty word across the pond!) will not shut the F up! It’s insanity!

(Eastern chipmunk)
    xn6ma6wv2ujp13rd.jpeg
    Time to go get the UEBOOM2 and put on this:

Grinderman (2007)
    cwk73ug3lxk48jeh.jpeg
    Take that, you little crack-fueled psychotic monsters!
    Attachment
    4067EC6E-D3F8-470A-ACBD-BFFF05DD7B22 (32K)
  • Temple ov truth
    hi , a room were I can shower and bath and the water drains from a hole in the floor ,it will be on the ground floor so no more bloody stairs yea ,really just a down stairs bath and shower room toilet for disabled people .temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Rockytdogg
    Awesome, @Temple ov truth! I’m so happy for you guys!
  • Baron23
    Way cool....I just had my bath redone and expanded my shower area and added a heavy hand grip as my degenerative back is getting worse and I'm getting older.

We did add a curb to the shower but the alternate of a curbless shower was there if wanted....simply float the whole floor toward a drain.

I can see where this would be very valuable for people with different levels of disability and in particular for wheel chair bound, I should think.

Thanks
  • Temple ov truth
    I should have said the best thing is the government are paying for it every penny ,they put rails in a few months ago that really helped .temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Baron23
    Wow, would love that....that bathroom remodel cost me a LOT of $$.

Good for you, I hope it really helps your quality of life, mate. (Y) X-)
  • Temple ov truth
    many thanks ,this will change our life's so much temple ov truth,rave on.
  • BoomDraws
    wet floor - go to India or Asian countries. Every bathroom is like this. And no toilet paper. Forced to wash. IMO better for the environment and you without toilet paper.
  • Temple ov truth
    yep been to India a few times when I was younger (check my profile) love to live like that ,just going to put on , Peter greens first solo LP then bush of ghosts eno,temple ov truth,rave on.
  • BoomDraws
    a place you can love and hate at the same time, so many stirred emotions. But this is also a land - contrary to what's out there - has been lived on and used for 12,000 yrs
  • ILuvLongtimeVapouring
    Anything from Up In Smoke soundtrack....Oh YAAH

That last one is from their "Next Movie" lol
  • Robo7676
    For me it's either wussy or MIA
  • katdaddy
    Grateful Dead 10/04/1987
    Shoreline Ampitheater
    ✌️
  • ILuvLongtimeVapouring

Funny,couldn't find nothing for that day.But here's two days earlier.

Music So Nice
  • Rockytdogg
    @katdaddy
    Niiice! My wife loves the dead!
  • Rockytdogg
    ????
    Nobody’s listening to anything? C’mon..!

The whole album actually...

King Khan & The Shrines - Idle No More (2013)

• Benicelove
    Grateful Dead Spring 90 any show
  • Benicelove
    Katdaddy try Kevin Tobin and the same goes out to all deadheads as the save voodnola; he post the best Gd shows on YouTube
  • Benicelove
    3/22/90 My first Scarlet fire after five years and 50 dead shows. If I have to be specific. Although ironically the best version on YouTube is a little tricky as a few of them are not matched up correctly voice to mouse for tracking whatever you want to call it. But yes that show is absolutely off the hook.But the whole tour is amazing as it is summer 90. From the use of the midi to the vocals, the combination of everything, probably the best Grateful Dead of my generation, and I will not use the name of one of my favorite books to describe my generation, as Couplandcreated a masterpiece. By the way re-Douglas Coupland people, guy is an amazing writer.

I hope everyone is having a happy and healthy and peaceful day. Are usually don’t post on message boards, but seems like some nice people here. And obviously the Vape critic was one of the first people who had the guts to help us figure out oh my Lord wants all the stuff started coming out. I don’t want to get too heavy, but I think it’s a crime they held back the medicine for so long. I actually think herb is healthy and good for you. Yes just like you will not take 100 Tylenol, maybe you don’t smoke so much, or smoke face rack out of the starting gate, but as long as you are of age, in your 20s herb there’s a lot more mellow than when you get older for some reason. They should do a study on that, as I never got paranoid as a kid. But now I got a watch it sometimes. Sorry to drone on as yes dictating can be a bad habit.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment