• bulllee
    Robert Fripp and wife Toyah still rockin.

• zibit
    Just watched Slap Shot for the first time. Fun quirky movie, Paul Newman was the best!

• SirSixPence
    One of my favorites. Putting on the foil Coach. Love them Hanson Brothers.
  • zibit
    @SirSixPence I've been watching a lot of movies from the 60s-70s lately and it really feels like a time machine. Everything's basically the same as now but its just the subtle differences. The clothes, the hair!, the cars, everyone smokes. Just feels like a simpler time. And of course great music, probably the best era of music ever!
  • SirSixPence
    I think thats why I like Kingpin So much, with woody harrelson.
    The whole movie is a throwback. Im old enough to have been a kid in the 70's I had alot of fun.
    And yes EVERYONE smoked and did it everywhere. My doctor used to smoke while we were in his office. he would smoke while checking your blood pressure. LOL People smoked in hospitals, There were ashtrays built into the marble walls at the one by my house. It was a simpler time. we had no distractions like we have today. Tv sucked, nobody had Ac you were always outside.
  • zibit
    Feeling down and this song popped into my head. Hoping that it spreads a positive vibe your way!

EDIT: Toyah's got a great pair of eyes!
  • BestBuds
    brings me back to school dayz.
  • Bruce
    The baseball 21' preview on CBS Sports, and puffing on my IQ2.
  • AnVom
    DARN, missed the hXc/crossover chain

• HomerSchwag
    Cypress Hill, albums I-IV marathon.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention