• Darth Vaper
    Just wanted to give another shout out to PuffItUp. Ordered my Mighty from them a few weeks ago, they were giving away one of 3 freebies with the order and I chose the glass mouthpiece. Unfortunately, the mouthpiece doesn't really fit and slides out quickly. I emailed PuffedItUp today asking to exchange for the 14mm glass adapter instead. Got a reply within 5 minutes saying they'll ship over a 14mm adapter no exchanges or questions asked.

Really great company to work with.
  • AsUwish
    Seriously, some of the best customer service I've ever received from any company period. They are awesome!
  • bener
    Yes!!! They are awesome folks to deal with.
  • Cl4ud3
    I hope you asked for a drawing, Randy loves showing off his art skills :-!
  • MonsterWithoutBorders
    I love dealing with puffitup
  • Bruce
    Make sure you got the 2017 version. It just came out and many retailers are selling off their non-2017's to people who don't understand there has been a major upgrade for 2017.

The box looks the same but white in the middle not orange and blue.

Peace, Love and Vape,
  • MurknyaVapes
    Yes piu is who got my hard earned money for my first mighty vape
  • SpudBob
    Randy and his crew are the best! They have taken care of me many times. Totally satisfied!!!
  • Kenhof
    Agree 100% they earned my business and loyalty about 2 years ago and now the only place I will consider when purchasing a new vape. 5 purchases and every one has been top notch customer service. Randy and Jake are the best in the business.
  • Vapster707
    Just wanna say Erik did a great job packing my package alway fast shipping with puffitup ...Now its tha waiting game for my evo I ordered at 5am
  • Dr green thumb
    Puffitup is an awesome company to do business with.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I wish I could say I shared in this experiemce. But I'm afraid I'll be purchasing elsewhere in the future.
  • PuffItUp
    I'm sorry you feel that way man. I know I made a mistake, and I've done the best I could to correct it. If there is ever a way to earn back your business please let me know because I am all ears.

Z
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    @Randy-PIU lets be real here. More than one mistake was made, and I was pretty understanding at first. When you didn't ship 3 of the items from my $900 order. I understand we are all human, and capable of making mistakes, and yes you threw me an extra for the mistake. That gesture was genuinely appreciated, and at this point you still had a happy customer. However the gesture kind of gets lost when you proceed to then correct your mistake by sending the wrong items. This time the order was entered wrong, seems to me 30 seconds worth of double checking to ensure you were in fact correcting a problem and not creating another one would have been called for here. It's in this 30 seconds that you couldn't be bothered to double check my order, that you showed me just how much you valued my business. One mistake is understandable, but if you can't follow through with fixing your mistakes, for me thats an issue. Maybe my standards are to high. I don't know? In regards to earning my business back, i fail to see how figuring that out is my problem. If you value my business you can figure that out for yourself, and if you truly feel you did your best to make it right, than i guess im just being unreasonable and you should do absolutely nothing and let me shop elsewhere in the future. :100: Then i will be someone elses problem.
  • PuffItUp
    As I've said before, you're absolutely correct. It was my fault, my mistake, and I did correct it by sending out the correct item and letting you keep the incorrect one. I apologize man, we had a very very hectic weekend and I fluffed up fixing the order. The initial issue was due to a software problem that we seem to have resolved, and the second one was definitely me.

I don't know what else I can do to rectify the situation which is why I asked for your opinion.

I don't think you are being unreasonable and I don't plan on doing nothing. I would like to fix this. In the meantime I refunded you the cost of the bubbler.

Zakk
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    Well i dont feel its my responsibility to figure this out for you. I know you had a busy week but thats no excuse for not ensuring you corrected your mistake. And while im sure you think im getting bent out of shape over what amounts to 2% of my purchase. But its more a matter of receiving terrible customer service on my $900 purchase. While it was kind of you to refund the bubbler, it doesn't change the fact that im sitting here 10 days after making a $900 purchase from your company and i still dont have my complete/correct order. I have already expended far more time and energy towards this than i would prefer. So if you want to do something you figure out how you would feel if you saved for 3 months to make a purchase and had the experience i did. how would you want to be taken care of? But I'm done putting my time and effort into this. It is just as easy for me to shop somewhere else. So figure it out or don't I'm done.
  • Randy-PIU
    Hey I just wanted to jump in and apologize for letting you down. Anytime we make mistakes we have to own up to it or else we can't improve as a business. No doubt I wouldn't be very happy either. Feel free to DM or email me anytime. I would be grateful for the chance to make this up to you.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I'd like to thank @Randy-PIU for making this situation right. I would also like to apologize for making my beef public. Randy exceeded my expectations in bringing things to a proper close. Thanks again.
  • Vapster707
    Got my evo and everything is good and there thank u Daniel ... so far all my orders have been good and tha shipping is fast seems everytime I have ordered it gets shipped same day and I really like that ...
  • Cuckfumbustion
    Puffitup GREEBGLASS. 2 day shipping $28.00

Smaller 18mm Female rigs are hard to find. They usually are of the 14mm variety. A lot of other types of functional pieces as well. Thanks again @PuffItUp
    Fun Stickers and candy. So it's gift friendly. :party:
  • zibit
    Got 2 of the 18mm rigs on black friday. They're great and really inexpensive!
  • Pud
    GREENGLASS :rofl:
  • Cuckfumbustion
    ↪Cuckfumbustion GREENGLASS :rofl:Pud

Yea. what @Pud said. :grin: code GREENGLASS for you GREEBGLASS.
  • Rockytdogg

It's neither you two stoners...:

"Glass

20% off with code GLASSGREEN

Glass geared toward a true vaporist"

:lol: :rofl: :sweat: :rofl: :lol:
  • Pud
    That is tooooooo funny!!!!!!myybvktqmvila4po.jpeg
  • PuffItUp
    Just a heads up, here's a weekly update for ya'll. I'm going to do my best and keep you guys updated while we wait on the big restock.

We are working hard to restock things. I've been contacting manufacturers all week, and will be continuing to do so. When we restock, expect an email to be blasted out to ya. People on our email campaign list will be the first to know!

Shipping to Nevada has been turned off, I'm looking into this and exactly why it happened. I'll update this post when I know more.

The PA tax law -- 40% on any vaporizer, regardless of the industry. You can read about it here: https://www.revenue.pa.gov/GeneralTaxInformation/Tax%20Types%20and%20Information/OTPT/Pages/default.aspx#:~:text=E%2Dcigarettes%2FVapor%20products,battery%2C%20electronic%20circuit%20or%20both . As soon as we get the code into the website to have this tax apply to PA, we will resume shipping there.

Shipping will come from Kentucky now, we moved the warehouse

We're so thankful for all of the kind words over the past couple weeks, you guys are amazing!

We're currently running a RESTOCKING sale. Save 20% off in stock items with the code PUFFITUP. You can see all in stock items here: https://puffitup.com/collections/sale

Let me know if you have any questions!

-Zakk
  • Señor Negro
    Let me know if you have any questions!PuffItUp

I've only seen shipping options for the US. Is that gonna change anytime soon? Or you are not allowed anymore to do international shippings?
  • PuffItUp
    Currently we can't ship internationally, we don't have an ETA to fix that. We are trying to figure out how we can do that though.
  • Señor Negro
    It's ok, I'll wait for new updates on that. Thanks for the info.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment