• Gman
    I'm looking for something like the CF, wondering if I should just go for the CFX or CFV, full convection?
  • Kuzko
    Just read that Boundless will be doing a program where anyone with a CFV can pay $50 plus shipping for the Tera when it comes out. You just need the serial number on the cfv box, otherwise the Tera will be $220 ish I think. Pretty awesome deal.
  • katdaddy
    I've got a mint one for sale with the stainless ring, glass mouthpiece, and water pipe attachment
    (CFV)
    $110
  • Namekian
    Using my CFX right now while my GH's are in the shop. Great inexpensive vape that you can get huge hits through glass. Puffitup is a great store for Boundless products just fyi. :)
  • Baron23
    I've got a mint one for sale with the stainless ring, glass mouthpiece, and water pipe attachment
    (CFV)
    $110
    katdaddy

That's a great deal.
  • Gman
    that's a great offer, thanks! I've had a few offers now. I'm just worried the vapor production isn't great on it. I keep reading the "improvements" to the new tera and what it does that the CFV coudln't. Maybe I'd be better with the CF or CFX models?
  • elykpeace
    @Gman check out the healthy rips fury2. Otherwise I would wait until the new boundless tera comes out. (End of the year)
  • Jerms
    Where did you read this article? Will you shoot me a link please?
  • Kuzko
    Someone posted it on the Tera page on fuckcombustion. I think they probably mentioned it in their livestreams that Boundless does a lot.
  • Kuzko
    Watched the Boundless livestream yesterday, turns out the CFV to Tera program probably won’t kick in for a while. Said first run of Teras will go to real sales.
  • katdaddy
    Still have the one I mentioned above, with all attachments. Great unit, but I'm broke and enjoying my other vape at the moment
  • Summer
    They said the $50 upgrade probably won't kick in until after mid Feb. (after Chinese New Year) & after as much as 3 production runs which will go to full-priced sales.
  • vapeQ17
    Thinking about buying the CFV off of ebay. It is from a trusted seller and the listing says 100% authentic and the model is boundless. The serial number will still be useful for the upgrade correct? And will I still be eligible for the upgrade if I purchase a CFV now? Need a vape to use while I wait for the Tera.
  • Cl4ud3
    If it's not from an official retailer it might not even be vaild unfortunately.
  • Heugh
    If you want to look at something that performs like a beast, check out the puri5 fenix. There are many rebrands but it performs majorly well on herb and wax and is also most convection (90%)

also only 90 bucks on ebay.
  • vapeQ17
    @Heugh By performance do you mean uses less material but maintains potency? The main reason I like the CFV and other convection units is because the chamber is relatively small and it is highly effective (based off what I have read).

The ghost MV1 is also on my list because of how efficient it is with small amounts of herb. Are there any other vapes I should be considering? I would wait for the Tera but I'd like to have an efficient vape to use in the mean time.
  • Cl4ud3
    The fenix and all it's clones are not convection, they are hybrid or conduction. Same with the newer units they are touting as convection.
  • frandemarco
    Cant get more efficient than the epic vape. Im talking about crumbs as far as desktops. That Tera looks sick cannot wait til I get my hands on it
  • bener
    I have the Flowermate SwiftPro (same as Boundless CFV) which I really like. Puffitup.com has it for about $99. I have a review of the SwiftPro here on this forum if you're interested.
  • GhostMV1User
    I have a CFV. One of the worst vapes I've ever bought.

Doesn't hold a charge.

Will go into standby mode when you turn in on to vape. You have to watch it and turn it back on.
  • Cl4ud3
    Sounds like you had a bad unit and should of got it exchanged.
  • GhostMV1User
    I contacted Boundless. They sent me another CFV. It did the EXACT same thing.

I contacted Boundless again, to complain about the 2 defective units I have, haven't heard back from them since. Reached out two other times after that. That was 10 months ago.

Like I said, one of the worst vapes I have ever bought and one of the worst companies when it comes to customer support. 10 months and they still haven't replied.

You couldn't pay me to buy a vape from them again.
  • Cl4ud3
    That sucks, especially to get the same fault twice. Not a fault I've seen before either.
    I've had nothing but good experiences with Boundless myself, including the customer service side. I know they had been busy moving but your issue should of been sorted out.
  • GhostMV1User
    Cl4ud3Cl4ud3

Yes it should have been. Literally no execuse for not dealing with this issue, thus why I don't use their product anymore.
  • elopro
    with boundless i had same situation like ghost mv1 user
  • Heugh

I personally do not enjoy loading many bowls. Convection vapes (in the future) are the answer to this. A strong convection vape with low thermal conductivity and high heat capacity in the chamber would allow the chamber to be large while not wasting any material when you're not taking a hit so it would effectively negate the need for multiple bowls or capsules.

I have a fenix currently that I absolutely love. The chamber is large but I can put any amount in it I want and it vapes evenly. It also has a nice fill area on it so its as easy as throwing more herb in there, but usually I can take a few draws, turn it off, come back a few hours later and resume like I never left. Also the auto shut off time on it is 5 minutes which is great.

Really, the only thing I carry is a small lip stick size case with me with my material in it and when I want more, I just dump it out right there and throw in some from the " lil bud case" i call it. Super fast and easier than carrying 5 capsules. The best thing is even little hand broken buds are great in it.

I dont have any problems people mention with the boundless, with my fenix either. It works amazing on concentrates and herb and for 90 bucks, it has been the best vape I've owned to date. The only thing it is missing is a better chamber and a replaceable battery.
  • Cl4ud3
    Re: Vapes made by Weecke. I would suggest looking more in the forum about these vapes and the way they are marketed. I haven't tried the new fury but I did try a fenix, not great vapes imo - they didn't even warrant a review if you do some searching.
    They are dirt cheap vapes that are claimed by many companies to be their intellectual property. The whole thing is marketing bullshit.
    I'm not getting dragged into a whole argument over these particular vapes and how they are falsely marketed in many aspects.

This isn't a rant or a dig at you personally but this topic is about comparisons between one manufacturers models.

I don't have a CF but I do have a CFX and they are in some respects the same. The CFX is a beast with the long battery life and high power. The degree temp stepping is great, but it is a hybrid vape so will keep cooking your herb while it's running.

The CFV is pure convection and I do mean pure, no 10% conduction or added heat from the bowl unless you purchase the conduction oven chamber. The battery is considered to be low but you will get 6 (4 minute sessions) from a full charge typically, this is exactly the same as the other vapes that claim to have longer battery life.

All the Boundless products are covered with a 3 year guarantee.
  • GhostMV1User
    I have 2 defective CFV from Boundless. For the past 9 or 10 months they have been ignoring me and my complaints about their defective units.

I wouldn't buy from Boundless again if you paid me to.
  • elykpeace
    @GhostMV1User you must be the only one. Boundless has always responded to my PMs on Reddit or email.. also are allowing those with the cfv and box/scratch code buy their newest vape Terra for 50 bucks plus shipping. So if you kept your boxes or have proof of purchase you can upgrade those cfv.

Boundless has been busy starting their own farm in Oregon but they don't "ignore" customers.

I for one am excited for Terra. Cfv updated with two removable 18650s. Aluminum body and glass mp ... Even trying to include a wpa with orders so the release date has been pushed back a little further. Hoping early November.

Like @Cl4ud3 mentioned 3 year warranty...

:-O
  • GhostMV1User
    elykpeaceelykpeace

They have been ignoring me for over 9 months, I have the sent emails to prove it....

Not trying to bash any company, stating my experience I have had with them. Other vape companies I have contacted have returned my emails. Boundless has not. That is a fact not an opinion.
  • elykpeace
    Ok@GhostMV1User

Just wanted to make sure your contacting the correct email

<-- eric has never once has let anyone down.

I know in the beginning they used @boundlessvapes.com so check that out if you haven't already. They don't check those emails
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment