• MMongo
    I liked the CFV well enough but the cut off time is annoyingly short. Battery life is meh at best.
  • GhostMV1User
    elykpeaceelykpeace

Thanks. They have a ticket system now on their website. I have opened a new ticket each day this week. Next week, I will open two tickets per day, the following week it will be three new tickets each day and so on...

The ball is in Boundless's court. I have 3 open tickets right now and they should be well aware as a company that I have 2 defective vapes, one sent by them. They can continue to ignore me, which will result in an huge number of new tickets, or they can step up and take care of the issue. The choice will be theirs to make.
  • elykpeace
    @GhostMV1User just trying to help. Eric is there if you need him. I'm sure he would take care of you ... I was an early adopter of the cfv/cfc and the only problems I experienced was battery life. Like I mentioned above you might as well trade up for the Terra.
  • GhostMV1User
    elykpeaceelykpeace
    I appreciate your help.

I asked about trading up to the Tera in one of my tickets. Of course, that hasn't been answered yet, like I said, 3 open tickets no response yet....
  • bener

If you don’t mind a suggestion, if the ticket system has not worked for you yet, what do you have to lose by emailing Eric?

It might yield better results.
  • GhostMV1User
    benerbener

We have been in touch, they are working on resolving my issue and want to make things right and I plan on giving them a fair chance to do that.
  • bener

Great, I hope that you get the issues resolved soon!
  • SpudBob
    Yah thats wierd! Boundless has been VERY good with everyone I know with their customer service. I had a little charging issue with a CF I bought. Sent a note to them had a new one in 4days with turnaround.
  • Heugh

They are completely safe if that's what you mean. There are diagrams of them being completely taken apart and put back together many places. I'm using a fenix right now and it's the best vape i've ever tried. It vapes flower and concentrates perfectly any way you want to take a draw which is awesome.

There is no warranty because they do not do direct sales. They sale their units to be rebranded. If you want a warranty, get one for full price.

The devices are completely open as to what they use and how they make their vapor. If I wanted a warranty, i'd get a rebrand for 150 but I was lucky to find mine at an extremely low price and with it being pretty dang easy to take apart, when the battery goes, I will be taking it apart and adding a new one. It sucks that you didnt have a good experience, but I have had nothing but the best experience.

When I can put a pinch in the bowl and not need a spacer to get my medication from it, it's a winner. Bowl size or load size makes no difference with this thing at all. Best convection vape there currently is.
  • Cl4ud3
    It's not convection, it's hybrid if anything. Turn it on and don't draw, stick something in the oven and it's over 300 degrees. That isn't convection. The whole thing is market spin. The reason you get such clouds from it straight away is the conduction element of the unit.
    Again there is plenty of info exposing these cheap vapes for what they are and the terrible lies used to market them.

Not going to argue over this, again the info is all on the forum. You can even see the dodgy sales practices used by the rebranders here, where they joined the forum to promote a product using fake accounts.

If you like the product then that is great, I'm not here to company bash but I am letting you know the complete truth about this manufacturer.

If you want to start a thread on the product then that is completely fine but again this is a thread discussing a different vape and manufacturer. And I will add a manufacturer who makes a real convection vape.
  • Heugh
    It's definately 90% convection. I can turn mine on green and stick my pinky in without drawing it only feels warm anything higher of course hurts. It's a SS chamber You're not going to get 100% convection with that or even most ceramics. The herb does not bake much though if that's what you're implying as you can see by a reviewer like kushburry on his video review. . I have my unit right here. I dont see what you think we're argueing about.

I know the complete truth about the manufacturer as I just stated it. Their units are bought by other people. If you want one with a warranty, you need to buy one that direct sales to consumers and fenix does not do that. Call them and ask. If you do happen to get one from them, its definately cheaper and I would rather buy two units for the price of one than risk having to use the warranty a year later as these units are pretty easy to change out the battery.

I was just bring up the vape because someone was asking about a vape that can perform and this unit definately does that as you can see by amazing youtube reviews for the tsunami 2 (the rebranded version of the fenis). Again, there is no argument here. You have your opinion and I have mine. I was just letting you know WHY it does not have a warranty. It is because they do not sale direct to consumer.
  • elykpeace
    Fenix=lame

Bndls > Fenix

Bndls=awesome
  • Heugh
    rofl just saw I was calling it the tsunami 2. I mean the Titanic 2. Started rippin too early today. also, I'd agree the bndls is better for the simple fact that it doesnt have an all stainless steel bowl, but then it again it does have a lot of issues that I've seen with vapor production which this doesnt. I would love a 100 % convection vape with something like a zirconia bowl so no conduction gets in.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet