• SirCrackKillaH
    Hello there,

Davinci IQ I'm back to using for the time being on my travels. Anyone know of a vinyl whip or approved tube that can easily attach to the existing hose mouthpiece? Be easier to use that I think.. trying to draw from it sucks man. Not quite as brutal as the Pax but the Pax I bought some handmade whip mouthpiece attachment and it made drawing from the Pax a dream. It turns the Pax into a little Mighty. I'm hoping the same for the Davinci.

Thanks
  • Bruce
    Love The IQ.
  • Samuel Cab
    In case you find... please leave a link!
    This is the exact same thing i'm looking for
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I'll definitely find out. From what I see it's a 10mm adapter but then I'm looking for a direct fit type deal without the piece coming loose. Everything I'm seeing online is a glass attachment then the hose goes on top. There has to be a hippy somewhere with a mold for the davinci top piece with hose attachment like what I found with the Pax. I'm trying to find that link to post what it looks like but it looks like that company went bottoms up. All of the other adapters I'm seeing are for water pipes that fit directly on top of the mouthpiece vs. replacing it.
    As soon as I find one for the IQ , I'll post.
  • Robo7676
    The da Buddha or the silver surfer whip from 7th floor work great with the IQ.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Awesome! Thanks! These look good.
  • Bruce
    I use a glass straw. Oh yeah it makes the vapor cooler. I am sensitive but using the water adapter is plenty good for me. No need to carry or have extra piece. It’s good there is a solution if someone finds the vape to be too strong.

Peace, Love and Vape
  • VapeFully
    It works great with a whip from the Arizer EQ set. Highly recommended! You can easily pair it with a waterpiece, too.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Lemme ask you guys this, From what I see after looking these up, it looks like they have some type of connectors involved, do they all have a glass connector piece or is it simply tubing connected to the 10mm portion? Is it a two piece deal for all? One of these may serve Sam Crabby dude but I'm looking for a direct fit single connection to the vape type gig. Could I simply connect one of those clear medical hoses to it or do you think it's not rated for that kind of use? Meaning the heat threshold may be exceeded and the hose may melt.. is this why everything is glass glass glass? Curious..
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I guess what concerns me is a loose connection. I'd like to ideally be able to walk around with a garden hose connected to the iq in my pocket, or preferably much smaller in diameter :) this is the first I've started looking into it and as far as whips and stems and all that shit, it's a learning experience
  • Rockytdogg
    I almost bought a Da Buddha many years ago... are they still considered to be any good as far budget desktops go?
  • Robo7676
    The da Buddha whip is three piece, the wand, ( which you won't need with the IQ) the tubing, and the mouthpiece. The tubing fits perfectly on the IQ's water mouthpiece. I have a small piece of da Buddhah whip which I use as a 10<14 mm water piece adapter.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Does the tubing connect directly to the IQ water mouthpiece?
  • Robo7676
    yeah it's a real tight fit, surprised by how well it works
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube