• Seantagon
    Hard to make a smell proof bag that has pull strings, would be nice to have something to keep it safe though.
  • Spaceman66
    @Baron23

Sorry, dude, mea culpa. Super-fresh Apple wounds and I let it spin me up! Peace, bro!
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Actually I don't know why all vape companies have these things. It forces you to buy cases that are all weird sized or use off branded cases with the vapes. I use the firefly 1 draw string case as a perfect example. When the firefly is in the bitch, it's muted and not getting scratched up by bullshit in my pocket. As soon as it comes out, loud, obnoxious, easy to scratch. I say loud as in smelly yo. You got a firefly that was just used outta a sack, f man, people will smell it. Not so in the sack with the drawstrings pulled and wrapped. I use that shit for the davinci too. That firefly case has gotten a ton of use. The MV1 now has at least four scratches on it. Just like my car. I know each and every one of em' when they happened and where. One did come from a coin and a key I had in my pocket. The pocket one is annoying. I should be able to toss the MV1 in a drawstring and slide it into my pocket instead of requiring a gameboy case or size above to avoid scratches and mute the smell. Wishful thinking I guess but it is a potential moneymaker no doubt.
  • nitrobacon
    @ghostvapesofficial
    Received the complementary glass stem and polished ceramic sleave today. Thanks
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Received the complementary glass stem and polished ceramic sleave today. Thanksnitrobacon

Thanks for your patience and sorry it took so long :-)
  • Rockytdogg
    I just received and installed my awesome spankin’ new mouthpiece and super slick polished ceramic housing! Psyched to have the old one as backup now, too! Thank you so much @ghostvapesofficial!
  • newenglandclamchowder
    Looks like mine is on its way!
  • vapeQ17
    Everyone talking about their nice new stems and new stuff when I just want the actual vape :(
  • LabPong
    Any updates on the updates Ghost? ;)
  • ghostvapesofficial
    Any updates on the updates Ghost? ;)LabPong

Just sent you a PM - looking good !

Best

Patrick
  • Rockytdogg
    @ghostvapesofficial
    Damn. You don’t even get Sundays off yet, Patrick...?

Honestly, tho, I am jealous of your commitment and enthusiasm!
  • GizmoRunner
    PM’d you on Thursday and have yet to receive a reply?

Hope all is well on your end.
  • Mouette
    Can't wait for the app to come out. Now a second beta is in process, is that right?

In the meantime, everything is working great, received the new mouthpiece and it doesn't scratch like it did, which is awesome. Very pleased with the whole experience.
156789Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet