• Zep4
    Guys, ya gotta check out this new game app....so addictive and you learn a ton about OUR favorite hobby;)

xturot9ac2pkres6.png
    Attachment
    DA325208-4274-455A-B57C-7FA656DDE164 (987K)
  • StuddlyBud

hahaha is it like the kitchen/food game apps where you can grow your own herb, sell, make money and repeat? Or like those games where you put money into your herb farm to grow as big as it can?
  • Rockytdogg
    @StuddlyBud

Do they have one with meth yet, ala Breaking Bad?? That would rool.
  • Zep4
    Yes all of that and more. I’ve tried a number of these weed game apps and deleted them all within minutes, but I’ve been playing this one for two days and I love it. Guess you have to be there to appreciate it:) I am learning about strains and what makes them grow better and General Hydroponics has seen fit to be a part of the game as well:)
  • BoomDraws
    I don't know why but in my head I just said "588-2300,Hempire!"
  • Zep4
    Doubt it, but I’m having “my Grandma “ make canna butter and Buddies gather kief and another makes cookies. I help clean up the town to build my rep, have a medical dispensary and upgrade grow Lights, etc and have a lab to improve strains and make my own to enter in Bud stakes.
  • Rockytdogg

Ha. Can you tie buds onto sticks and spray it with Raid and call it “Thai Stick” like back in the day...? Or at least sprinkle on a lil pcp?!
    That would also rool...
  • Zep4
    Why do I feel you’re making fun of me...boo hoo, lol.
  • Rockytdogg

Noway! Expressing my twisted thoughts in text form is so much easier than irl... X-)
  • Erikson
    I'm digging this game. Pretty well done.
  • Zep4
    FINALLY!! VINDICATION!!
  • Zep4
    ooooookkkkk....but ya aughta check it out!!
  • Rockytdogg

Ha, I will, I promise...!
  • Zep4
    awesome...I think you’ll like it:)
  • Sage880
    Alright, I tried this and it's not half bad =p. Fun little time killer with some fun pot info!
  • MurknyaVapes
    I think ima check it out myself. Great lil thread here, lol. Comments has me laughing
  • Bruce
    I just downloaded it and watched the preview. I think this is going to be AWESOME. Thanks.

Peace, Love and Vape
  • Zep4
    Cooooool! Thanks!,,,
  • Rockytdogg

I checked it out quickly... pretty cool. About what I expected but the graphics are nicer... maybe if I could pry this damn mv1 from my hands (and forums and kids and blah blah blah) whenever I have a spare moment, I’d have time for such nonsense... >:O
  • Zep4
    Guys...here are the strain combinations you’ll need play Hempire.
    Attachment
    987B36AB-0466-44BA-A7E7-14F50A117BC3 (1M)
  • Zep4
    Guys...in the game...in City Hall requests (tap icon over city hall to access it) tap “refresh” and each of the jiggling cash, nutrients, diamonds, etc. to get that prize. I just figured this out, but it’s in the game play info as well.
    Attachment
    28A06774-9350-4125-877A-9D47D2E98F9D (1M)
  • Zep4
    Guys...to get maximum buds, adjust temp. to whatever plant(s) preference is when you see a drop of water over it and before you tap the drop to water it.
    Attachments
    3CFE9CBC-71F4-4952-AB64-D7E40B0858FC (3M)
    E07E72F5-5CDD-4102-A2E6-2A9F9CF78F55 (2M)
  • highasakite
    Are you from the Chicago area? Did anyone else get that? LOL
  • MurknyaVapes
    Man this game is addictive af.
  • Zep4
    I deleted the game.
  • Rockytdogg

Haha... why?
  • Zep4
    Typical game...demanding every strain and so much, and not enough room to grow, to store....started getting crazy hard to play for this old hippie...I’ll vape my Ghost instead:)
  • Erikson
    hah so did I, its well done but ultimately a time suck.
  • billyob
    are there any other good apps like this ?
  • Zep4
    I totally agree!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube