• Zep4
    It’s ultimately like those farm games where you end up supplying ever increasing needs with a multitude of strains you don’t have enough room to plant, too many tools to store, too many plants to store, too much to do and not enough return. Hopefully something better will turn up. I’m looking.
  • Rockytdogg
    Yeah, like growing in real life next year...

woohoo...!
  • MurknyaVapes
    Im still loving it
  • billyob
    Guys help!!! how do I breed Hindu Kush? I can't figure it out.
  • billyob
    Anyone remember which two you breed?
  • Rockytdogg

Isn’t Hindu Kush a pure indica? So a cutting or a seed? I’m talking in real life... I’m not playing the game.
  • billyob
    LOL why would you respond to a question specifically related to a GAME, on a forum discussion about a GAME... and say in the same response you don't play it. lmao
  • Rockytdogg

Um, I dunno... I got up at like 3AM, did a couple of crucibles and posted...? I should say it was meant to be funny first and foremost, soooooo.... you laughed? I related the game to real life, too, I guess...? Cuz in real life Hindu Kush is not bread with anything else cuz it’s a pure strain...? Something like that anyway... not 100% sure... I played the game for like 1/2 an hour and got bored a couple of weeks ago.
  • Zep4
    Billyob here are your recipes:)
    Attachment
    24462836-A6AA-48F3-9482-F886AD24DE19 (1M)
  • Rockytdogg
    Sorry to all if I negatively affected the sanctity of this thread with my off-color candor...
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet