• zelucas
    Hello, I received an email from Ghost, is this true ????

Heat Sink & Glass Mouthpiece
    We are pleased to advise that replacement glass stems and ceramic sleeves for the Heat Sink assembly on your Ghost MV1, will be leaving later this week - free of charge and on express delivery.

This will eliminate any grating noise and result in a very smooth movement when raising or lowering the glass mouthpiece.

Please take the time to watch the following video for instructions on how to disassemble & reassemble the Heat Sink:
  • Rockytdogg

Um, yes. They’ve been saying repeatedly for weeks that they were going to do this... sit down, take a load off and read all 100+ MV1 threads and you’ll find all your answers right there.... ;)
  • zelucas
    : - | : - | : - | Thanks
  • StuddlyBud

yeup it's true my friend.
  • zelucas
    Hello my question is, do I have to make the order or will they send it to everyone who bought the MV! ??? ... thanks
  • StuddlyBud

As I understand it, and it is posted on the thread that keeps the updates of the mv1, is that people who currently have the mv1 will be receiving a replacement stem and sleeve shipped express free of charge, just like the email you received stated. So assuming you got an email, this means you bought an mv1 and also means they know to send you one. So I guess all you gotta do is wait for it in the mail.
  • zelucas
    Thank you very much for the answer, I'm from Brazil and I confess to you that my English is very bad so I can not find the answers in the topics ... You helped me thank you very much
  • StuddlyBud

I understand buddy, no problem and glad to help.
  • Rockytdogg
    It’s too bad bad people are in disbelief over receiving free improvements from a manufacturer that not only cares and believes in their products, but also their customers...

I even read somewhere that LL Bean (famous for top notch cs) was going to stop their “no questions asked” return/replacement/store credit return policy... so no more “Beaning Them” as the phrase that was so often used in the 90s that became synonymous with great costumer service.... sux. The end of an era... please don’t let this die @ghostvapesofficial! So far, I have all the faith you won’t!
  • casualcrown
    Ghost is the best company, their customer service is almost unreal.
  • Mary McKinney
    I Acree ghost is the best customer service I ever came of Christ
  • midas
    Costco used to have the same type of return policy as described above for L L Bean. They finally had to change it for things like computers and TVs. People were going in every couple of years and returning their stuff just for free upgrades. But they came through for me when my wife died. I had a ton of food that she had bought that were things I'd never eat. They allowed me to return all of it, about $150 if I remember.

But when they say 'no questions asked', they do ask questions. Which brings me to a quick funny. I had bought one of those vacuum food sealer machine and it stopped working. So I took it back to Costco and when they asked why I was returning it I said, "Because it doesn't suck." The look on the kids face while he tried to process what I said was priceless. He just sort of froze.

Well it was funny at the time, though I might have been high. But yea, Ghost customer service has been great.
  • Rockytdogg

Ha, that’s like when I tell my wife our vacuum sucks! Not so funny after the 600th time tho, I’m sure you can ask her.

Sorry to hear about your wife. How awful. I can’t imagine. But also glad you are able to segue into a funny story... thanks for that.
  • Spaceman66
    @midas Likewise, dude. Thx for the laff!
  • Spaceman66
    ...and agree totally. Ghost CS has been prolly the very best I’ve ever experienced!
  • G-love
    @ghostvapesofficial is absolutely a terrific company as we all know here! Fantastic customer service and I am very hard to please!
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment