• Seantagon
    @LabPong From what I remember they are going to be submitting the app today. Apple is backed up by like 5 business days because of all the new ios11 updates and iPhone X optimized apps coming their way. So I would think by next week it would be ready.
  • jayhof
    ghostvapesofficialghostvapesofficial
    Hi Team Ghost,
    Can you by chance let us know what the name of the app is for the MV1. I know it hasn’t been released yet but I am getting into my busy time of year and it might be easier for me just to check-in the app store from time to time when I have time, just in case I miss the announcement. Thank you guys for your hard work and hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
  • purp
    its not easy to connect of reconnect.
    i cant seen to use the app ongoing still.
  • Ravespe
    So I posted a negative review about my experience with the Mv1... And guess what... Vape critic deleted it. I cannot believe that this site would allow negative reviews from buying customers to be deleted in an effort to promote the Mv1. Never in my life have I seen such fraudulent behavior. Reviews are for buyers to express their opinions....and to only keep the good reviews and delete negative ones contradicts the review process entirely. Completely disappointed and makes me question the validity of this site.
  • Rockytdogg

What, I see your 3 posts just fine... In fact, they’re all exactly the same....?
  • Ravespe
    My post was from last week on my experience with the vaporizer. I described my experience with the product, not completely bashing it, but was unhappy with my purchase. It was removed.
  • Rockytdogg

Under what member name?
  • Ravespe
    It was actually posted on Vape critics review website of the Mv1. On that page you did not need to register, and were allowed to post as a guest.
  • Rockytdogg

Hmmm, so I guess it’s all down to just you and your cross-posting words then, huh....? Nothing else?
  • Ravespe
    No, it's certainly not. Forums are designed for all opinions to be heard. I really wanted to love the product. I watched countless videos and couldn't wait for mine to arrive. I pre-ordered and waited in anticipation. Unfortunately, I didn't have the experience that I saw in the videos. And when I posted about my experience, it was removed. How am I supposed to feel?
  • Rockytdogg

Well, let’s hear it then, but perhaps might I suggest doing so in one of the (many) more appropriate threads on the subject, such as this one for example?:
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/2033/mv1-discussion/p1
    I really am interested.

Edit: Sorry, @Baron23, bad choice! But you get what I mean... :)
  • Baskker
    Nothing different
  • Baron23
    Nothing to be particularly sorry about but maybe give a bit of a break here.

@VapeCritic - just acknowledged that he deleted 's post from the Vape Critic site by accident and he has tried to restore it (don't know if that worked).

if your post on Vape Critic was restored, perhaps copy it over to here for discussion....if you aren't made too gun shy by now.

To all - please let none of us become the fan boy defenders of the faith who attack any disparaging word on a vape we happen to like. There's enough of that crap on other boards. Objective and polite criticism (in the sense of the word meaning analysis and judgement of merits and faults...right? That's what we do here, right?) certainly has a place on this board and everybody who does NOT love the MV-1 is not a troll to be kicked to the curb.

Ok, lecture over, class dismissed !! LOL
  • Rockytdogg

I saw Bud’s post earlier... and I am all for giving @Ravespe a break. I really did just want to hear their criticisms... not just a copy-pasta gripe cross-posted in 3 threads... I thought I was being quite civil actually... And really only just trying to figure it out.

To all:
    I’m not a fanboy of anyone or anything but the herb.
  • Baron23
    Why the f*ck do you always have to come back at me with some self-justifying BS.

I didn't say you were a fan boy, if I wanted to say so I know exactly how to put @Rockytdogg in front of my comment instead of "To all".

FFS
  • Rockytdogg

And that’s why I separated out the last line... it was a general statement to all... but humorously enough, not you... LOL

I edited it to be more clear... sorry! My mistake! “ “BS”? “FFS”?..... wow.... let it all out!
145678Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet