• Ooziah
    @BoomDraws Right on brother!
  • SirCrackKillaH
    SirCrackKillaH is on that second Beta! Oh hells yeah, imma get blasted to space!
  • bener
    @SirCrackKillaH
    I thought we were already blasted and in outer space!
  • Erikson
    that's all we wanted, just an update. Thanks guys looking forward to hearing more progress.
  • smsofies
    I don't think your funny BoomDraws. I'm pretty sure I have a right to ask questions just like everyone else on this forum without getting digs from you. QUOTE(I know I was just pointing it out with a smile for other reasons). I had a treatment yesterday and not feeling the best then I read your crap. You see I don't have my ghost yet as I decided to wait for the color I requested because my husband got his. After 2 weeks of not hardly a problem it doesn't work or turn on most of the time now. I'm done posting on this forum because of how rude you are not just to me but to others as well. What you need is to be sent to your room for 2 weeks without your ghost.
  • elykpeace
    @smsofies

I do believe he put a X-) do to the NDA (non-disclosure agreement) I don't think @BoomDraws was being a jerk... He just can't talk about the topic and tagged you so you would see @ghostvapesofficial response.

I hope your treatment went as expected and you recover soon. Prayers lifted up!
  • BoomDraws
    hope you feel better.
  • smsofies
    Boomdraws I owe you an apology. I am truly sorry for my post to you. I know you don't know me but that was not me at all. If I knew how to PM you I would explain better. I took it wrong and just because I had a bad day is no excuse for my behavior. I know you were only being helpful. I really am sorry
  • BoomDraws
    :) Check your inbox I sent you a pm. All is well :)
  • elykpeace
    (L) peace and understanding...

What this world needs more of X-)
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention