• frandemarco
    Wassup with this vape anyone have any experience with this one yet?
  • StuddlyBud
    I have the arizer air and I loved that thing. So I'm sure the 2 is just as awesome if not better. In fact just looking at it I can see improvements or things that would make people happier about it.
  • DomIke
    @Cl4ud3 hey brow there's no need to use the caps lock words! Calm down and vape it!
  • DomIke
    I think no one's has used it! Mv1 had the best hype ever and got the focus from almost everyone!
  • Cl4ud3
    There was a need to use the one caps lock word, it was to highlight the rudeness of your post and the fact you needed to make two identical threads over the same point? You could simply have started a thread asking about the Air rather than trying to get reactions by bringing other vapes and hype into it.

As for the Ghost hype it has been mostly hyped by eager consumers and not really the manufacturer.
  • frandemarco
    Yea im thinking about getting that, for me to be a hardcore vapor i have never used any of there products i hear so much about
  • StuddlyBud
    Yeah, I would say for their prices and what you get, depending on where you get it, you can't go wrong with the Airs.
  • frandemarco
    There are so many random threads about it right now if its marketed heavy in some way like some vapes. Ill most likely pull the trigger on the air 2 soon
  • Heroin Batman
    For the price, the air seems like the best value vape I've tried. You can use the solo stems too and it's a very clean taste. You absolutely get huge clouds, pack it loose but full. If you try one of the eds TNT wood stems, it really makes clouds but is harsher. I haven't tried the air 2, but I just ran two loads of wappa through my 1 just now. The two has a better battery and digital temp display and fine tuning of temp control. The one has 5 preset temps that work well but can't be changed. The battery lasts an hour and sessions shut off at 10 minutes. But you don't need the whole ten minutes, that usually happens when you forget about it. The batteries are cheap and replaceable. I bring a spare but rarely need it. Pretty efficient too, doesn't need a ton.

The 1 is cheap as hell right now, but if you like more temp control get the 2.
  • frandemarco
    Thanks man ive heard similar...how is taking it mobile is it a hassle or prettt stealthy?
  • Heroin Batman
    it comes with a little carrying case, there's caps you can put on the stems to have them pre loaded. It's not bad at all to be honest and with the extra batteries it lasts. Put some weed ground in a small container and it's np in your jacket really. Obviously one pieces are easier, but I bring the air all the time, no issues really. Like most vapes, the smell stays close to you and is gone real fast. I walk outside work, hit it, walk back in immediately.
  • frandemarco
    aww man i thought i was the only one who micro dosed as work lol. That was gona be my at work vape. Hmmm.
  • rft360
    @frandemarcodude i had it for a while that vape was great!! its better when you get the PVHES PlanetVape High Efficiency Stem with it and BOOM!
  • frandemarco
    Thanks man think i will order the air 2. Damn my vas is in full throttle in the fall. That evic, air 2, and solo2 smh.
  • Heroin Batman
    ya I definetly 'micro' dose at work....
  • frandemarco
    Yup time at work flows so much better at work that way
  • Chronic Pain
    I have the Air 1 & 2.... Both are great little portables (cute little light sabers)

The Air 2 over the 1
    LED Screen with Precise Temp Control
    50% More Battery Capacity
    Faster Heat Up 45 seconds vs 90 seconds
    Standard USB Charger vs Proprietary Charger
    Better air flow, less resistance
  • frandemarco
    Hey have any comparisons with any other vapes?
  • Chronic Pain

Until Bud comes out with his review... Over on you tube Sneaky Pete has a very good review on the Air 2, vs the Air 1 and Solo 2. I own both Airs and the Solo 2. I actually have tons of vapes.
    For it's size, ease of use and vapor quality I think it's great.

Air 2 Review
  • frandemarco
    Thanx bud I'll take a look.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal