• Cl4ud3
    It's the Pipes induction heater, you push the tip into the hole (it clicks a switch) 5 seconds later you hear a pop and the cap is heated. Induction principle heater with a charger and batteries, the lights and button are for battery testing but the glass heater port lights up when you depress.
    Fantastic product and well worth the investment if your a VapCap fan, it seems to improve the taste and everything. Not pocketable like a lighter but still a must have.
  • MAbud
    I think it looks cool. The only thing I have a hard time with is that the battery free mantra of the vapcap appeals to me and this brings you back to needing electronics
  • LabPong
    I think it looks cool. The only thing I have a hard time with is that the battery free mantra of the vapcap appeals to me and this brings you back to needing electronicsMAbud

Which after messing with different type of torches and constantly needing to refill them....I gladly excepted batteries and charging a couple times per week. Way too much messing around just to heat up...and hard to get consistent heat ups.......This induction heater evenly heats and super fast....makes using the vapcap totally different from using a torch. It is like having 2 different vapes in one.
    HERE IS THE LINK to the @Pipes induction heaters.
  • bener

Thanks for the info and explanation! I like the idea of having something so simple that one can use at home with the induction heating (it's so Star Trek cool) and also be able to just take a lighter with you if you're going out and about with the vapcap.
  • Magicman
    Which model is best?
  • Cl4ud3
    Probably one of the Omni VapCaps. Easy to strip and clean, adjustable carb.
  • MAbud
    I have an OmniVap and stashER inbound. I am looking forward to checking it out
  • katdaddy
    Anyone seen a pic of pipes induction heater, the finished jar version? I don’t need it to be portable, so I’d save the $25 and get this model, but can’t seem to find a photo..... Any help friends? ✌️
  • Cl4ud3
    Attachments
    20170303_000313-1_zpsb1v4lswv (183K)
    20170615_205219-1_zpsvaggu3wk (133K)
  • elykpeace
    Portside mini comming 2018 8-)
  • LabPong
    Cl4ud3Cl4ud3

Did you make the jar head enclosure in the top pic?
  • Baron23
    No, you can get just the guts and install it in the enclosure of your choice or you can get it in the jar pre-built, AFAIK
  • Chronic Pain

I really like the OmniVap XL Titanium. I have both the metal and wooden ones (various models) but I like the feel of longer all metal one in my hand. Am I a Perv :-}
  • Cl4ud3
    Not me no, that might have been an original run not sure, they came from Pipes' photbucket collection.

I actually have a Skeletor in a wooden box and not the Jarhead version.
  • katdaddy

I’m just a teeny bit confused with the heater. Sounds like you can use the portside plugged in IF there are no batteries installed and IF you use the other adapter?
  • Magicman
    Do they make stash for xl version?
  • Cl4ud3
    I'm no expert on these, and I've not seen a portside outside of the forums. Maybe @duff would know or someone else here.

Anyway here is a link with all the info and FAQ. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1_202eBzWeF7rkTjqV5sWumPxtbSNtfjqOZEs1i9d16k/edit
  • Landonit
    Ya they make Dynastash XL's
  • Chronic Pain

There is suppose to be a Dynastash XL but it's not on their website.
    Maybe they sold out?
  • Landonit
    Ya probably. If you just email them asking for one they'll probably try and hook you up quick. Their CS is awesome
  • Magicman
    She's gone.
    pwge6xq0m142d6tx.jpg
    Attachment
    daryl-hall-and-john-oates-shes-gone-stereo-atlantic (106K)
  • katdaddy
    Anyone recall how much shipping was on the @pipes IH heater? I’ve bothered pipes with enough silly questions over the past 2 days to bother him again.
  • LabPong
    ↪LabPong
    Not me no, that might have been an original run not sure, they came from Pipes' photbucket collection.

I actually have a Skeletor in a wooden box and not the Jarhead version.
    Cl4ud3

Yea I have a skeletor in a plastic case right now. I was going to get the jarhead, but then decided on the skelly for using easier in different places. I just didnt like the canning type jar used .....but that nice smooth and straight sided jar looks awesome.
  • jortiz312
    So I watched the video, and various others on YouTube and I bought the sandblasted M. What's up with the double click? I literally just opened the package, read the manual then got to lighting it. There's a small click, then a bigger one once it reaches temperature. Then, it also does a small click and like 5-10 after, a bigger click when it cools down. My question is do I pay attention to the big clicks or little clicks? I can assume big clicks. I'm just posting here because I know that I'll get honest feed back as well as reassurance. Thanks. Loving the MV1 btw :)
  • Cl4ud3
    Respect the first click, the small one, especially if your using a torch above single flame. I've had incidents before when I didn't stop at the little click and then combusted but I generally use a triple flame.
    Maybe once your used to it you could experiment a little but imo not respecting the clicks is the easy route to a mouth full of smoke.
12Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet