• darkspider64
    Hey dear vapers ! I finally earned enough money to get my Desktop Device and i m really having a Hard time choosing between this 2. i personally tend to like newvapes enail over the Volcano, but i ve like no good reason to, i just think it performs better. That s why i need u guys, an opinion from someone, who had the pleasure to use both Would be perfect, but Any Other opinion is welcome ofc, as long as it has an Argument :p what s for me the Most important thing? = vape quality / experience, Not necessary the ease of use..cleaning etc. pls help me choose ! Peace and vape on !
    1. Volcano vs Flowerpot showerhead newvape (9 votes)
        Volcano
        44%
        Flowerpot showerhead
        56%
  • lazylathe
    All depends on what you like at the end of the day.
    I think you have all the info you need to do this but here are some more thoughts for you...

Volcano pretty much only does bags and dry herb well, never had great success with concentrates on the pad. One speed fan means the vapor is pretty much always the same...
    Sold it after a few months and have never even thought about buying another one.
    The vapor for me was quite harsh and dry right out of the bag unless i used low temps.

Flowerpot does herb, concentrates individually or at the same time with ease.
    You can choose the density of vapor by the type of draw you use, faster for thinner tasty vapor or slower for thicker tasty vapor. Super fast to unload and reload the bowl.
    It is the clear winner for me.

I do not know where you live in the world so import duties may come into play and make it more expensive. Look for vapes locally available first and compare...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment