• Baron23
    Thanks Bruce! Good info.

I do still use and love my Mighty. So many different people is why we need so many different vapes :D

I just got a New Vape Flower Pot (shower head type). The vapor is so dense and smooth its like hitting a bong but with super even AVB. Love it.

But, sure as hell didn't need it and you are right...only so many days in the week.

Cheers
  • cgod
    Crafty battery died on me after only 9 hours of use, would only give me around 19 minutes before it goes completely dead, only had it over a month! It is the latest model too, sent it for a RMA, dont want to bash the Crafty though because it is my favorite vape ( along with the Lotus ) but yeh was a little bit of a bummer :’(
  • Bruce
    At least the company is a very good one. It seems they will always cover their products and the time turnaround is less than a week (So I have heard). I have not needed them but its good to know.
  • Saeed
    They have in fact updated their product as you mentioned. I would definitely get it.
    I would also recommend ordering direct from their site to ensure you get the most up-to-date unit.
  • Magicman
    Crafty is almost too powerful for a single user. It will choke you out.
  • Heugh
    Try a force or titan 2 man. They are half the price and the vapor is just as good. Very underrated vapes.
  • Cl4ud3
    Not underrated, just not that good. Not near a crafty in any way shape or form. Dirt cheap vapes.
  • mponi
    have the crafty for about 1 year and 50 hours of use, not abused because i have other vape,
    No issues at all , i use with capsule and i can use 4 for a single battery charge.
    I love the quality,the amount of vapor produced (is incredible for about .1 gr of material) , and the constant efficiency of extraction, i full med with a single capsule.
    what i do not love of this vaporizer: the non swappable battery, but for now i'm satisfied of the charge .
    The fact i can't update firmware and use the new features... why ??
    now i have buyed an mv1 but i have issues of charring and overheating, good effects but small vapor.
    For now the crafty is the best portable vaporizer i have owned,
    I'll keep trying the mv1 after the firmware update ,and compare with the crafty
  • Lucic and Chong
    My 2nd one, 1st died at around 70 hrs
    w4ygcai92jl0i19q.jpg

but I won't have it much longer, as it's past warranty and I keep getting this.ps1np6azj33hmk2s.png
  • Philly
    so the flower pot is worth getting? Really want one but torn between that and the subliminator.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Anybody on here that owned a crafty hit beyond the 70 hour mark? All of mine died within the 48-60ish, only one made it to 64. I went through three. First died at hour 50 something, second at 48, third at 50 something. Then I upgraded to a mighty. Now I'm on mighty 3. Wtf is it with these? I'd love to see a pic of one in the 60s-70s of anyone has one out in the wild. I should create a separate thread for this actually. I'm curious. I don't think Storz and Bickel battery devices are meant for long term use at all to be honest.
  • Baron23
    100% favor it over the Sublimator. Build quality is outstanding with no fiddly bits or pieces. Uses a dead standard enail controller and coil. Functions WONDERFULLY.

Only issue I'm having is male body is sticking in my female glass joints when it gets hot. Once cool, it releases. Definitely use with a drop down but I would say that for just about any enail type application.

NV knows about the sticking and I expect the to solve it....they have committed to doing so...but it really is a minor problem.

I also like that Edwyn and NV are very much engaged with the community on FC and solicits input on proposed improvements.

I do like it and if Sub fits your vaping life style, then you will love the FP, IMO.

Ask @VapeCritic , he has both.
  • Baron23
    Right above your post is a screen shot where @Lucic and Chong showed a screen shot of his Crafty app with 182 hours on it.

If you suppose that each session is 10 minutes of on-time for the Crafty (which is really way too long) then he's gotten almost 1,100 sessions from this battery. If the sessions were more likely 5 minutes of on time, then 2,200 sessions.

That's a lot of vaping hours, IMO.
  • Philly
    thanks for the review. Totally getting one.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Good god man, that's pretty wicked! That's like the three of mine +1 combined. That's sick! What generation is that?
  • SirCrackKillaH
    That the 2017 model or 2016? I bought mine when it first came out and quit it a year and a few months after for the mighty. The three I received had small noticeable changes here and there so they must've released a version 4 or 5 or even 6. I don't think they'll release that kind of data.
  • Lucic and Chong
    2016, if not 2015. My first one was replaced in Jan 2016 and that's the one that I'm still on. I think one thing that helped prolong it for me was that I always use the app with it. So when the overheat message pops up I shut it down right away, you won't see that message without the app.

But it's on it's last legs. This summer, when it was hot, I couldn't get a full session finished without it overheating, unless I held it in front of my air conditioner in between draws. Luckily I usually just do 1/2 sessions most of the time.
  • Heugh
    Actually it is. The vapor you get from it is on par and to some, better than a crafty since it doesnt waste material left inside. You can look at any video review of it and see that, but its a lot easier to tell if you have both. Unfortunately also pricier :(

It vapes evenly on every temp setting, has two modes to use more conduction or more convection which both work perfectly for herb and concentrates. There's nothing on these things that you can call bad. I'm not sure why anyone started saying this either as I have not heard of one single bad review about them.

Just to make sure you're thinking of the same thing I am, Im talking about the titanic 2 by puri5 (same as the force by healthyrips) and not the trash called just ''titan 2''. (my mistake on the OP rofl. could have beena bit high)
  • Bruce
    That is the thing about the Crafty, it is so good and strength is good, it takes an experienced vapist to learn how to get the temp just right. Its incredible at the same time, for me, a lightweight its too good! If it were a complete convection it would be even better, because then I can take sips, the way it is now, its hard to take it in. --- The MV1 is 2017, tech - the Crafty is not, the MV1 is on demand convection, I take in a lot more because of the air path and its on-demand I take in what I can. Hope this helps! You're doing great with either one.

Peace, Love and Vape
  • Cl4ud3
    Your obviously a fan and gonna continue the false rubbish posts. The product will waste material as it does have slight conduction (more than 10%).

I know what model your trying to push here at every opportunity, yes it is a cheap rubbish vape that a lot of people have bought into. It's cloned by many companies and the whole thing reeks of a quick cash scam.

Like a lot in this industry it's prey on the inexperienced and try and get the most money out of them as possible.

They have been on this board before trying to sell them, they can't keep a straight story and are all spin and mirrors.
    One of the rebranders even said the original factory units they were shown were unsafe and had to be changed (to try and make out their product is different than the others) all lies and spin. I've politely pointed out a few times now that your information is wrong and you still continue to push it.

These vapes are not true convection, so why keep trying to push it as a fact when I've proved it wrong?
    I don't understand your need to keep at this when it has been pointed out to you. If you want to make a separate thread on the virtues of this vape then by all means but stop posting in every other thread trying to promote and sell them.
  • Baron23
    So, when talking about the Crafty it seems that the MV-1 seems to come up as a better alternative.

I don't have a Crafty but I do own a Mighty and while I love my MV-1, it did not replace my Mighty which I continue to love also and which I have no intention of selling.
  • cgod
    Update: one day after receiving my Crafty, S&B are sending me a new unit X-)
  • Lucic and Chong
    I`m with you on that, they`re both great vapes. I prefer the crafty when with a friend. I just find the larger bowl and session style easier to pass around, and it`s easier to reload. But man, do I love my ghost. For medicating alone it can`t be beat. And the upcoming crucible case will make the sharing experience easier too.

I think it`s almost unfair to try to compare them. They`re both different styles and both amazing at what they do.
  • Heugh

What are you talking about. I have a vape that works amazingly well and Im trying to let people know about it. Dude I have it in my hands right now. I can tell you it works amazing. I dont know why you have anything bad to say about the titanic 2 or force (whichever one you buy). They dont even belong to the same company, they're just the same model. You don't know what you're talking about. You either have the wrong vape in mind and/or have never used it. I have just about every portable vape out there is. I'm guessing you're not a fan of all the video reviews of it showing how well it works either?

"One of the rebranders even said the original factory units they were shown were unsafe" Could you link that to me since that would be greatly interesting since im using one. Also, which parts are you saying arent safe? It's a solid air path and nothing looks unsafe as far as design and materials. These come with limited life time warranties on healthyrips (which test their own products for safety) and every single person I know that has one says the same thing I do about them.

Give me some proof of what you're saying here. So far, all you are doing is arguing for no reason.

ALSO there are NO true convection vapes but again there are videos of this one and how much it waste the herb compared to a conduction vape and like i said before, its very minimal It has two settings, a low conduction and a high conduction. The low conduction does not heat the bowl as much and you can actually touch the metal, the high setting has a ton of conduction. Both work VERY well. I can tell that you havent seen any video reviews or really any had any experience on it personally so unless you have direct links to something in this device being unsafe, then stop.

I've also seen your post on the heatlhyrips forums. You have no evidence of anything man. You're just bashing because you think it's a rip off, but they do perform how everyone that has one says they do. Grab one and find out.

Just for kicks, here's the breakdown of the entire unit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrcSZ-figPc
  • Cl4ud3
    Right obviously you have some stake in this as you keep going on and on about it. I have asked you politely several times and you either don't care or have no respect at all. I didn't want to get dragged into discussions on these products and I'm not going to search for you when the whole thing is already well documented on this forum.

I obviously know what I'm talking about as you said I've posted in the Healthyrips forum (I'm guessing you mean FC where I pointed out they were selling as true convection when they weren't, they since went on to say they would remove the false advertising). I've wasted enough of my life on this rubbish and have pointed out several times that the units are not true or full convection you keep trying to sidetrack and spin that.
    There are true convection models on the market and saying there isn't is just showing your ignorance or trying to be clever by saying any heat will introduce conduction. The vapes you keep trying to sell get up to 300 degrees without any draw, that is not true convection heating.

I've asked you to post in a separate thread if you would like instead of constantly popping up in every other thread trying to promote and sell these units but instead you want to continue arguing over it in other threads.

There are members here who have used the vape and were unimpressed but don't want to get involved with the whole comical affair either.

The tear downs you keep pointing at came from us on this forum giving one of the rebranders hassle for months for some proof the unit wasn't identical (there were already tear downs available of the original factory units done by 3rd parties). Now with new model vapes they come out with a tear down quickly when asked.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Yikes my head hurts trying to read all that. You guys got a cliffnotes on that shit man?? I checked that breakdown video, what's that thing do? Bud do a review on this contraption?
  • Heugh

Dude now you're saying that I work for them? WHO? everyone that sells a rebranded fenix? This is a vape forum If you have evidence of them being bad then GIVE IT TO ME. OTHERWISE dont throw around accusations that you cant back up. I have just about every portable vape and when I find something this good, I tell people about it. NOW

I have only pointed to ONE of MULTIPLE teardowns. The one you watched was posted LAST year AND it has NO glue. I would LOVE for you to show me otherwise because then I WOULD NOT BE USING IT. Do you understand? You are arguing against yourself. I read the other forum you posted about the healthyrips version and you give no actual evidence, just what you think or have ''heard''.

You sound like you're more working for crafty the way you keep harping about how bad this is even though you've never used it, How bad its made (even though you have no proof AND against all reviews) and whatever you can think up to throw at it without basis.

Not sure why you're doing this since you've posted no evidence on why, but im not going to go by your word alone since I do have one and I can see what's inside of it myself.

If you have users that are unimpressed, then good for you . I am extremely impressed as are a lot of people with it and I can post about that. That's not illegal here. Again, not sure your objective.

Lastly, there are very good reviewers on youtube that have reviewed this and you keep throwing that out or not mentioning it. I'm sure all of them are paid too though right? Bro get serious. I really like this vape and there is nothing wrong with that. If you don't like it, then state your case If you don't have one, there's no reason to bash. This is supposed to be a friendly area.
  • Cl4ud3
    So your talking about the Force here now and not the Fury. You keep slipping back and forth between brands and names which I know makes little difference but here they are two different models.
    There are links on FC to glue in the air path of the original Fenix model vapes, I have linked here before and it was all pointed out on Reddit and as I said on fuckcombustion. Why I need to go proving all this again I don't know.

I have used a Convector which is a Force/Fenix/Utilan and It wasn't a good vape imo, it was cheap and tasted like plastic, the plastic taste never went. The Fenix/Convector etc is 60% conduction roughly and no matter how much bullshit you try posting that has been proven multiple times. The Fury/Sutra Mini/Hippie Rebel is the more Convection model and even that is more than 10% conduction.
    So they are all being mis sold and mis marketed if they are being sold as true Convection vapes.

If you read through the thread on that particular vape and actually read it properly you would see all the rubbish techniques used to sell them, fake accounts and saying how good they are compared to much better vapes.

I have asked you on multiple occasions to post a topic on it if you want, and to stop hijacking other threads with all this. You again though don't seem to give two fucks what this moderator says so I'm not dealing with it anymore.

Edit: I should also mention I don't recommend the crafty due to the failure rate, but it's still the better product here.
  • To the Cloud
    Keep us posted on how your new Crafty holds up. I switch between a bunch of vapes and have only had to send my Crafty in once . Are you going to be using it 5 or more sessions every day ?
  • Zep4
    I just got my Crafty today and I am loving it absolutely. The ABV is so evenly dark brown. I got an awesome couple of buzzes so far. So easy and reliably great vapor! Love the app, everything! Use Bud’s code if you get one.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment