• slipNchill
    First off, thanks in advance to any and all advice given. Im new and Im looking for some users opinions.

Im fairly new to vaping and having been using, what I feel is a very non efficient vaporizer the randy's troo. I may just be using it wrong but it was pretty cheap.

Anyways Im looking at upgrading and my wife and I are looking for something that dosnt require a full vaping session but instead just something to take the edge off things and help shut down at night. I am hesitant on the big price tag of the firefly 2 but if it is really worth it I would go ahead and take the hit. The guys at tvape seem very helpful but they all push the utilian 721 and go into a seemingly scripted speech of its superiority over everything else. As of my research I am mainly interested in the solo 2 which from what ive read I can remove the stem after a few pulls and save for later. The boundless CFV seems to be a decent choice. Lastly the crafty which im very hesitant on because of the multiple defective untis ive heard of and the long wait time for replacement. I would be more inclined to the crafty as a second top tier vaporizer when have an already decent vaporizer.

So my main requirements are efficiency, ability to break up bowls into seperate sessions and reliability being that this will be my only vaporizer for the time being.

I would also like to hear your thoughts on Tvape and there hype on the utilian 721... is it really as good as they say?
  • Cl4ud3
    It is nowhere near as good as they make out, it's just a very very good earner for companies as they mark them around $150 but buy them probably in the low $10's.

It is complete hype as the units are in no way shape or form convection.
    Lot of versions of this particular vape around, some versions made their way to @VapeCritic but weren't considered to be worth the review I believe.

I'd avoid the FF2, it's a lot of money for what is a very polarizing hit and miss vape.

Solo 2 would be more worth a look, but some find the draw a little restricted still.

CFV is a good vape but with the Tera (CFV v2) out soon it might be worth waiting for that over the V1 (it has replaceable batteries which is the main gripe with a lot of vapes)

There are other on demand vapes, Tubo , Milaana, MVT that might also work for you. I would say the Tubo probably would be easier as it has temperature control rather than being manual.

And of course there is the Ghost but that is on the Firefly 2 scale of price.
  • Heroin Batman
    I almost bought one, but asked a few other stores why they don’t have it. Apparently it’s a scam knock off and is terrible. I was warned by everyone. I still haven’t tried it yet tho I admit.
  • slipNchill
    Thanks for the info. Thats the feeling that I was getting about the Utilian.

As far as the boundless cfv though, It seems to be legit and its not as high priced as some of the others. For short sessions mainly at home would you recommend the solo 2, or the cfv?
  • slipNchill
    Im pretty impatient and im really not liking the troo so im ready to buy something asap. Im leaning heavily towards the solo 2 or the cfv based on my personal list of requirements. Also price is a concern up front and long term ( reliability and efficiency )

"So my main requirements are efficiency, ability to break up bowls into seperate sessions and reliability being that this will be my only vaporizer for the time being."
  • slipNchill
    One more question... Do I need to be worried about "fake" cfv's. I found a few website selling them for $139. lighterusa.com vaperush.com and vapestarworld.com
  • Cl4ud3
    The price on the CFV is around $150 currently so that looks ok BUT . . .be careful where you buy any vape as they won't honour a warranty if you buy it from a non authorized dealer. If you use the links from Vapecritic you will be buying authorized, other authorized dealers are normally on the manufacturers website.

Between the Air 2 and CFV I wouldn't like to comment as I don't have experience with the 2 and little changes from v1 to v2 might make a huge difference.
    One benefit to the Air would be the removable battery but the CFV will be getting this feature in V2 soon (also the CFV should be offering an upgrade program next year to change V1 to V2 for a small fee, still not sure on details etc)
  • slipNchill
    Thanks for the info
  • icevape
    CFV upgrade to the Tera will be $50 from what I have seen. You will.need the serial number from the box that's it.
  • slipNchill
    One more question about the cfv or the cfx? Ive read that the cfx is a hybrid type of heating. If I took a couple of pulls and then turned it off and took a couple more pulls to cool it down could this work to break up sessions.
  • Cl4ud3
    It could do yes, or you could do the Vapexhale EVO EL load bowl mod and pull the load out mid session. You should be able to find info on that mod here somewhere.
  • Kuzko
    I was planning on getting both the Tubo and CFV but after getting the Tubo first, I’m having a hard time convincing myself I still need a CFV.
  • Cl4ud3
    I've wanted a Tubo for a long time but I can't afford it this year. Everyone I know who has it loves it.

I used my CFV a few times recently over the CFX because I got the glass mouthpiece for it.

If I'm not spending on vapes its accessories or glass.
  • Kuzko
    I honestly didn’t think I’d like it as much as I do.

Are you liking the glass cfv mouthpiece? If I did get a cfv I was thinking about going with a glass water mouthpiece I found on eBay, it’s a bit bigger than the standard glass mp. I was thinking about just using it as a cooler without water.

ykwil86e069juett.jpeg
    5xdrosuvvbobz0c1.jpeg
  • Cl4ud3
    The glass mouthpiece is great, I did look at the mini bubblers but I don't use water unless I have a bad throat or something.
  • VapeFully
    Don't trust that website, they're totally biased.
  • slipNchill
    I ended up getting the boundless cf. Since it is my first decent vaporizer I couldn’t bring myself to spend a ton of money. Maybe if I like it enough I’ll invest some more into it.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment