• NewVaper
    I found a place that offers both at the same price. SInce I do not need it to be portable size is not an issue for me. Can you use both for dry herb and liquid or wax? It seems like the LED on the Mighty makes it a better unit and easier to use, what do you thin Bud, thanks.
  • NewVaper
    Well I was wrong, the Mighty is actually $60 m0re, do you think it is worth the extra money, thanks again Bud.
  • NewVaper
    One last question Bud, should I worry if I purchase one of these on eBay, are there counterfit units out there and how do you know if you have an original unit, is there any way, like a serial number or something, I am new at vaping, bits supposed to be healthier so I want the best hit and taste I can get. I like the factt you can use these units for wax or dry herb, have never tried wax but I heard it rocks your world and I have access to it now, thanks much.
  • VapeCritic
    Hey i'll get back to u asap
  • Flipz
    I would avoid getting off eBay. Each unit and box does have a serial number but would imagine it'd only be a problem if unit needed warranty. I see it as if your already spending that much, why risk saving a few bucks.

The mighty is worth the extra money if your looking to get more sessions out of 1 charge but regarding the vapor quality & production, both are the same to me. The mighty does have the front LCD with buttons but I find the default crafty temp along with the options in phone app are more than enough. I like the crafty more just because it's more portable but you can't go wrong with either one.

Both the crafty and mighty can vape herb/wax but I feel it does better with herb. They do come with liquid pads that you put in the chamber and wax on top... it does a good job - my thing is I'd rather gunk up a wax pen than my baby :D

Here's some pics of the wax pad in my crafty though, have a good one.

frjsog5vk32mmrvw.jpg
    52cah77kc1z7ts8p.jpg
    g07u8xysiky1ek08.jpg
  • NewVaper
    Hey Bud,

In addition to my other questions what is your opinion about buying off eBay. Also I can get 20% off what I know is a genuine g pen elite, is the crafty or mighty better. I am going to be using this for a while as I have chronic back pain so I have to smoke. I still have my tube so of I miss that I can always use that, but I hear vaping is healthier. Also do you recommend a separate pen for wax and of so which one, thanks for all the help.

Flip thanks for the good advice, I am taking 120 opiates a month, you can't tell me that better than smoking. They pee test me so I am counting the days and I want to get this for the day of that appointment since I plan on testing it out the moment i get home!
  • NewVaper
    Hi Bud, some of the auctions I am looking at bidding on end in the morning so I am hoping you have some time to answer my questions tonight, I would really appreciate it. Thanks so much.

New Vapor
  • VapeCritic
    hey my apologies for the delay!

As Flipz mentioned I really don't recommend buying vapes on ebay or amazon, *especially* these high end ones. If you ever need warranty service Storz & Bickel is also going to want to see a copy of your receipt from an authorized dealer

Either one you get though is an excellent choice, and they're both absolutely worth the money especially if you're a serious user

You can definitely do wax with the crafty & mighty but a separate pen is a great idea too, right now I rate the Galaxy, Aura and Hypnos Zero the highest
  • NewVaper
    I thought the galaxy was for dry herb. Id like s seperate pen for wax, dont wanna mess up the crafty or moghty, whats the difference between the two, thanks
  • Aj85
    Definitely the mighty over the crafty if you don't mind the bigger size, it's twice the battery life and less defect rates so better for group usage where crafty's more suited to single person usage!

All the best,

Aj.
  • Flipz
    Galaxy is def a good choice for a wax pen. It's one I use daily :-O
  • Chandler
    just got my crafty back after it crapped out on me a few weeks ago, lasted almost a solid year. i'm upset i didnt pay attention to how many hours of use i got out of it... anyways, going weeks without it and with no backup device, i realize i had truly become a vaporist, vaporizer enthusiast?
    Thanks bud, Flipz and every one else on this site from whom provided incredible knowledge and user experience to help make the best purchase choice...

Lastly, i noticed elsewhere someone mentioned that upon returning their crafty to S&B due to some defect, they requested a mighty instead and agreed to pay a small premium, and they claim they actually received a mighty for their crafty..... is this truly a possibility? I've emailed S&B with no response.

Thanks

fuck it. one more question. should save it for a better thread, but hey...
    will the price of the FF2 increase when it becomes available to the public???
  • Flipz
    The 2 times I needed to send in my crafty, I never requested a upgrade to the mighty because it was already a part of my collection. Anything is possible and it doesn't really sound that extreme to where I'd make me not believe it. That being said, I can't be 100% sure so it's only my thoughts.

About the Firefly 2, I've been doing my best to stay up to date with them. I feel it's extremely unlikely that they will up the current price but once again it's just what I think. The @VapeCritic prob would know more regarding any possible future price increase.
  • Chandler
    Word. I appreciate your thoughts on the matter. Should i need another service repair on my Crafty, I will definately make that request... Also, i want a FF2, but i'll wait until they're released to public so i can order one locally. the conversion to CAD is retarded!
  • Flipz
    Yeah the conversion rates do suck (N)

As soon as my firefly 2 comes, i'll be sure to post pics and initial thoughts!
  • Chandler
    word up! I look forward to more peoples perceptions of the product.

I feel like since the first initial ff2 reviews that came out upon the official release six, 7 weeks ago, i haven't seen anymore reviews pop up...
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment