• juxt

I would use the LG :) the LG HG2 are 20A rated where the others are 5A I think you said.
  • warren0728
    yeah i put one of the lg h2's in today ... it's definitely a tight fit but i can get the door closed!
  • llamabot
    I am using 18650 by Samsung.
    But I have bad experience with LG batteries. I had it in a drawer, and one of them had a little leaking on the top. I thought that this cannot happen with 18650's since they're rechargable?
  • UbarDog

Leaking tops can happen to all batterys. it was proberly due to inpropper battery storage. Always store batterys in case or at VERY least a cap over the Pos. Metal/conductives can cause shorts.
    shorts = posable fire
    Outa walls of batterys can be damaged/percied can cause leaks.

Never use a Damaged battery

Also.!!!!!
    This has reminded me of somthing else My IQ a while back was killing me. Makeing me choak on low temp setttings I could not work it out and was ready to return it. On removing the battery i noticed some of the ink had run due to the heat of the oven, I then took ISO to all of my batterys and battery compartment. the BLACK i got off freaked me out . Tripple washed All batterys i vape with .

No more issues now.

So as standard I ALLWAYS
    ISO wash them berfore use
    Charge them fully before use
    store batterys properly
  • llamabot

What about the plastic covers over outa walls.. if they get ruined...is it dangerous to use them?
123456Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet