• Dazza78
    Ok guys this has become one of my top 3 favourite forums, only two of which are vape/cannabis related, so I thought as I do enjoy it here I thought a little thread where we could share stories and views(non political or religious please) and just day to day stuff from our vape lives.(haha I’m so witty)Im gonna kick it off by telling everyone what’s going on with my day so I’ve written enough and I’ll upload the tale as a video cheers guys shine on
  • Rockytdogg
    Ah yes! We used to title this thread “The General Observation Thread”... Great idea!
    I look forward to it’s growth.... X-)
  • Aj85
    So far I’ve had a great vape day!

The day didn’t start in the most tranquil of ways, with my children being hectic and fighting over breakfast at 6am. Then the council started chopping the trees down in front of my house with chainsaws just before 9am! Lol

So I had a Firefly2 and Costa coffee for breakfast this morning to start the day right.

Now this afternoon there’s a very rare moment when I have the place to myself! so I’m thinking a sneaky sublimator sesh for lunch! Then hide the evidence so no one knows!

Later this afternoon I have an hospital appointment, so I’m going to get as medicated as possible before I have to go, but I also have my Smok Stick V8 filled with 500mg CBD lemon menthol Eliquid for while I’m there. Lol

Today I have mostly been vaping on Blue cheese! Lol

Vape Life baby!

All the best,

Aj.
  • Rockytdogg

Cheers indeed...! I’m about to vape some blue cheese too just as soon as I finish texting this, as it was left out from last night... I’ve usually been using it for sleep (works well)... let’s see what it does in the morning...?
  • BobaTheFett
    I'm about to vape some blueberry in my mv1 and then I have Jesus Christ og live resin I'm going to fill the prism Kandy pen with for while I work I've been enjoying My prism lately
  • Aj85
    nice one! The blue cheese is very good for pain and appetite during the day but it definitely kills your motivation a bit lol

All the best,

Aj.
  • Celticdavie1888
    Only recently joined the forum but reading all the posts does make me jealous that many of you get to enjoy our hobby in a totally legal way(especially seeing those pics of all those tasty looking grows the other day).

Legality hasn't affected my hobby these last 15 years, barely a week has went by where I can't get sorted, but it would be amazing to walk into a coffee shop like Amsterdam, choose a strain and blaze up. Only way I can ever see that happening in my part of UK is an independent Scottish Parliament in charge of regulation and classification. Oops, I've ventured into politics; beep, beep, reverse!

On the legality issues; I did wonder about the new forum rules and posting about illegal activity. We all live under different laws and the reason why I joined this forum is not legal where I live.
  • frandemarco
    That took 4 hours of my day off one day just watching walking dead even though I seen those episodes I just couldn't move. LOL.
  • Rockytdogg
    Breakfast:
    556ha6xrk19ulc9f.jpeg
    I just slapped this together for my wife to have on her way to work, roughly:

1/3 qt vanilla yogurt
    1+ pint mixed fresh super ripe raspberries, blueberries and strawberries
    3 slightly overripe bananas
    1 cup frozen mango chunks
    Less than a pint of oj

Thrown into a Vitamix on “mega” for 3 minutes.

Yeilds 3 giant cups.

Of course I appropriated my wife’s old “vagina” cup... mine for good.
  • frandemarco
    I make protein smoothies all the time, but what is with the OJ, does it give it a better taste. This is like the 10th recipe I happen to see OJ in a smoothie
  • Rockytdogg

I dunno... it’s liquid and the only thing available other than water...?

I’ve always done it tho when I can... makes sense... Gives it “zip.”

Edit: and it’s better than single malt at this point in the day (10:10AM)... ;)
  • Vapenstein
    Got to work this morning and my Catia software crashed causing me to lose 4 hours of work. Wish I could take the best of Unigraphics & Catia and combine them to make an awesome design package. The whole time trying to be covert on my posts here, since I'm in a non legal state and managers walk by alot (they like to micro manage). good thing I have some white widow at the house waiting on me when I get off to start my weekend
  • frandemarco
    LOL yea way to early but its the evening somewhere :-!
  • Aj85

Don’t forget the new season 8 of walking dead just started on the 23rd of October and the next episodes airing on the 30th of October.

Ceud mìle fáilte mo bhràthair!

It’s great to see another Celtic fan on the forum.

I like your name.

I take it 1888 is in reference to 28th of may 1888 when Celtic won their first official match beating Rangers 5-2!

I used to go watch them play all the time as a kid.

Im originally from the Vale of Leven Alexandria (Am Magh Leamha) I spent most my childhood and some of my teens in Helensburgh (Baile Eilidh) and Dumbarton (Dùn Breatann) but I live in the south of England now.

All the best,

Aj.
  • frandemarco
    Oh yea I definitely caught that episode its starting off pretty good but that's always then itll be slow for a couple episodes. Gotta love it thou
  • Rockytdogg
    Loved last season...! Starts tonight! w00t!!
    ekgv1ygectm0545j.jpeg
  • Celticdavie1888
    I'm from Hamilton but I knew Alexandria fairly well when I was growing up, mainly the hospital though! My maw and da had a caravan in Balloch and a boat on Loch Lomond and we spent every weekend up that way. Ended up in Alexandria hospital a few times when I fell out a tree or gave myself concussion running into a boat. I loved the waves in the swimming baths in Dumbarton and also had my first ever Big Mac in that town when I was 8 years old.

You're obviously right about the 1888. I've got a season ticket to the Tic. Don't know your age so don't know what Celtic's situation was when you were a kid(I grew up early 90s so it was crap) but I'm loving situation just now; we should never lose a league title ever again. My wee boy is walking and talking(well, babbling) and Celtic still haven't lost a domestic match in his lifetime. Love the fact that he's going to grow up in total opposite situation I did which was with Rangers winning everything while Celtic finished 5th.

Hail Hail
  • Vapenstein

Me and the wife are geeked about this too!
    After that it's a new episode of:
    fjgrynt9qo401o2z.jpg
  • BobaTheFett
    I'm playing super Mario odyssey it's fun lol
  • Aj85
    ahh loch lomond I spent many a summer there as a bairn.

I was born In that same Vale of leven hospital and was also treated there as wean whenever I hurt myself lol

I also grew up in the late 80s early 90s and attended my first Celtic matches in 1990 I even remember being at the Celtic vs Clyde bank game I’m pretty sure Celtic actually lost as well but I was only 5 at the time.lol

I have uncles and cousins that support Rangers, so I put up with a lot of stick back in those days (early 90s) lol It’s great things are on the other foot now though. lol

I never really went swimming in Dumbarton much. I had family in Beith at the time so we’d always meet up and go to the Magnum Center in Irvine. It was great in the 90s but I think they knocked it down a year or so ago.

Hail Hail. I’m glad to find some of the celts are here. Lol

All the best,

Aj.
  • VapeCritic
    Hey thanks for posting and don't worry about that, that part of the rules is really for other things that are illegal everywhere 8-)
  • Temple ov truth
    Today the sun shines and the wind in the trees tell me all is good ,so I was just thinking about the old OG forum ,I think I was number 209 when I joined ,I was a mod there for a long time lol ,and got the shit at the end ha ha ,any ov you lot there, temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Rockytdogg

Welcome back, Temple...!

Tell me please, what year was the OG forum?
  • Temple ov truth
    1998 2006 a really special place for me .temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Rockytdogg

Cool... and thus the wisdom.

Hike pics:
    Went through a harvested pumpkin patch:
    7z3vk2h9iy46r4ok.jpeg
    yf7buklzfckb9nzz.jpeg
    9n9aksgqd2nuwnpr.jpeg
    Looking in to my old grow spot:
    xtk4l73be271y5bl.jpeg
    What my 12 yo daughter texted mom after the hike:
    tydxl0ovypjrfy6a.png
  • Temple ov truth
    what can you say lol temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Dazza78
    Clocks went back an hour and no one told my kids was up at 6am
  • Rockytdogg

Not til Nov. 5th here in the US.
  • Dazza78
    @Rockytdogg I knew it was coming but it sucks
  • Temple ov truth
    us too ,it screws my brain up every time bloody clocks lol temple ov truth,rave on.
  • Dazza78
    @Temple ov truth and do they really need it? Back in the day yes but now with how farms work it’s just not needed
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment