• Rockytdogg

Save what now....?

Oh, you mean this, “The Place To Be”?:
    https://forum.vapelife.com/discussion/comment/49078
    No Rules!!!
    No Free Speech!!!
  • Baron23
    thanks for the reply. Good to know he’s generally ok.
  • Rockytdogg
    URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
    National Weather Service Taunton MA
    321 AM EST Wed Mar 7 2018

Western Franklin MA-Eastern Franklin MA-Northern Worcester MA-
    Central Middlesex MA-Western Essex MA-Western Hampshire MA-
    Western Hampden MA-Southern Worcester MA-Northern Middlesex MA-
    Including the cities of Charlemont, Greenfield, Orange, Barre,
    Fitchburg, Framingham, Lowell, Lawrence, Chesterfield, Blandford,
    Milford, Worcester, and Ayer
    321 AM EST Wed Mar 7 2018

...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 7 AM THIS MORNING
    TO 1 PM EST THURSDAY...

* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 12 to 16
    inches, with localized amounts up to 20 inches across the higher
    terrain, are expected.

* WHERE...Portions of central, eastern, northeastern and western
    Massachusetts.

* WHEN...From 7 AM this morning to 1 PM EST Thursday.

* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...ravel will be very difficult, if not
    impossible, during the Wednesday afternoon commute. Heavy snow
    falling at the rate of 2 to 3 inches per hour is likely.
  • Rockytdogg
    It’s 9:15am and I’m headed out to the supermarket, the dispensary and liquor store...! In that order... gotta be home if the kids get sent home early from school...!!
  • Law7764
    Family food weed and some liquor! Perfect combination for snowed in day! @Rockytdogg
  • Rockytdogg

I agree!! I mean, other than the booze and the kids coming home an hour early, it’s not a whole lot different than most days... But they’re putting my wife up in a hotel for the night in town so it’s only me running the show....! Gonna have to save the booze til much later.... :groan:
  • Rockytdogg
    Current pic out front:
    lykiil5kzt96pt2e.jpeg
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Snow.. here one day, gone the next. Mannn.. got maybe four hours tops of sleep and having to dig out this morning was a chore man. It jumped up to mid 40s now. Frosty and Friends are all disappearing just as quickly as they came.
  • Smokin60
    @Baron23 here are some pics

2yscdkxnepnd5esu.jpeg
    t2jfoqs5ye57dtx1.jpeg
    31jwudklik5gga24.jpeg
    wqzmubtvdn2hqv98.jpeg
    5i8tjuuu9x0qdi4g.jpeg
  • LabPong
    You got it going on there Smokin60 ! Nice micropterus salmoides :strong:
  • Rockytdogg

Nice smiles abound...!

Up here....? Meh, another week, another foot of snow... sure, why not?:

"From 11:00pm EDT, Mon Mar 12 until 8:00pm EDT, Tue Mar 13

Action Recommended: Make preparations per the instructions
    Issued by: Boston - MA, US, National Weather Service,
    ...WINTER STORM WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO 8 PM EDT TUESDAY... * WHAT...HEAVY SNOW EXPECTED. TOTAL SNOW ACCUMULATIONS OF 10 TO 15 INCHES, WITH LOCALIZED AMOUNTS UP TO 18 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE. * WHERE...PORTIONS OF CENTRAL, EASTERN AND SOUTHEASTERN MASSACHUSETTS AND RHODE ISLAND. * WHEN...FROM 11 PM THIS EVENING TO 8 PM EDT TUESDAY. * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...NEAR BLIZZARD CONDITIONS POSSIBLE. TRAVEL WILL BE VERY DIFFICULT. 1 TO 3 INCH PER HOUR SNOWFALL RATES ARE POSSIBLE AT TIMES ALONG WITH BLOWING AND DRIFT SNOW DURING THE TUESDAY MORNING COMMUTE. THE TUESDAY AFTERNOON COMMUTE IS ALSO EXPECTED TO BE IMPACTED. BE PREPARED FOR SIGNIFICANT REDUCTIONS IN VISIBILITY AT TIMES. TREE BRANCHES COULD FALL DUE TO STRONG WINDS. PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS... A WINTER STORM WARNING FOR SNOW MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS WILL MAKE TRAVEL VERY HAZARDOUS OR IMPOSSIBLE. IF YOU MUST TRAVEL, KEEP AN EXTRA FLASHLIGHT, FOOD AND WATER IN YOUR VEHICLE IN CASE OF AN EMERGENCY. "
  • Lucic and Chong
    Spending this beautiful Vancouver afternoon in the park with my 2 best friends, and even one of my human friends too. It got up to 18 celcius here today.
    Sorry @Rockytdogg ,
    n4kqzutfxlvb0ykp.jpg
    nd0txwafulqulzwe.jpg
    zwpottryi2eh1ssx.jpg
  • Rockytdogg

Looks awesome...! Yeah, it was 65F+ here a few of weeks ago, too... 3 nor'easters 3 weeks in a row bringing about 12"+ of snow each time.... sucks and is often very destructive to the trees and shrubs and stuff as it gets later on in the season....we're just in that weather pattern right now... otherwise, except for some very cold early season weather, it was a pretty mild, low snow total year... Storming like crazy out right now, tho....

Are those lake trout, salmon, grayling...? Just seeing pics of crystal clear water gets me excited.... :blush:
  • Lucic and Chong
    I had to look up that fish, it's not one that me, or my friend, are familiar with. They appear to be grass carp, from what I've seen and read.

Though in the same park/pond they found this treat a few years ago
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/british-columbia/b-c-s-snakehead-caught-after-burnaby-pond-drained-1.1242793
  • Lucic and Chong
    Rare photo of the Ghost eclipse*
    sxqjhxqdzvl3ohti.jpg
    *not a new Ghost vape
  • juxt
    How many of you knew that Bud has an overstock of Ghosts that he's selling? I must say I really appreciate everything he's done to help me understand and jump into in the vaping world, and dude gave me a free Crafty case and those sweet picks, and a free freaking fast charger ... I love you Bud. SRLSY.

lu4q8w5qehush1xq.jpg
  • Rockytdogg

Cool. Thanks!. I've only caught common carp around here (in the Charles River) and although I've never seen any grass carp or snakeheads apparently they're found here, too...

Meanwhile.... yup, you guessed it, another nor’easter... last time they said 10-18” and we got 22”..... :meh:

URGENT - WINTER WEATHER MESSAGE
    National Weather Service Taunton MA
    402 AM EDT Tue Mar 20 2018

Eastern Franklin MA-Northern Worcester MA Central Middlesex MA-Western Essex MA-Eastern Essex MA-Eastern Hampshire MA- Southern Bristol MA-Southern Plymouth MA Northern Middlesex MA- Bristol RI-Washington RI-Newport RI- Including the cities of Greenfield, Orange, Barre, Fitchburg, Framingham, Lowell, Lawrence, Gloucester, Amherst, Northampton, Fall River, New Bedford, Mattapoisett, Ayer, Bristol, Narragansett, Westerly, and Newport
    402 AM EDT Tue Mar 20 2018

...WINTER STORM WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM WEDNESDAY MORNING THROUGH THURSDAY MORNING...

* WHAT...Heavy snow possible. Total snow accumulations of 7 to 10 inches, with localized amounts up to 13 inches, are possible.
    * WHERE...Much of Northern Massachusetts, South Coastal Rhode Island and Massachusetts.
    * WHEN...From Wednesday morning through Thursday morning.
    * ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Plan on difficult travel conditions. Significant reductions in visibility are possible.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Weather.. bahhhh.. supposed to be doom and gloom over here too man
  • Rockytdogg
    Happy (belated) Spring Everyone!
    eouuf8duaw7sz9gg.jpeg
    zsf9jhbdqqg3uyen.jpeg
    2a8ytlj58vgb0aj5.jpeg
    (my daughter took these)
  • Rockytdogg
    More pics from my 13yo daughter...:

Pretty cool getting to see a Pileated Woodpecker this morning (aka “Woody the Woodpecker” aka “an Instigator”). They’re usually relatively skittish and it must’ve been just passing through as there’s usually an extremely vigilant 75 lb APBT out there... but Rocky was inside so it was going to town for breakfast on an old red maple stump and then up to a white oak... enjoy your Sunday!
    kZyoCuZ.jpg
    KcjhFO4.jpg
    http://www.audubon.org/field-guide/bird/pileated-woodpecker
1910111213Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention