• Dazza78
    @Temple ov truth I’ll always go where I’m welcome;)
  • Rockytdogg
    Ginger Baker Beats Burglars Senseless. Sodomizes 1 with Walking Stick.
    By Alfred Hawthorne
    rm77pbmx9jfmz5m5.jpeg

Monday, September 25, 2017

Kent, England - Ginger Baker the legendary drummer of ‘Cream’ arrived home to surprise two burglars ransacking his home in Kent England. The 2 men identified later by Police are Nigel Fawlty 32, and Basil Thatcher 27. Baker age 76, long known for his vicious temper and surly attitude, attacked the two men, knocking them to the ground. Baker smashed a vase over Nigel Fawlty’s head while pummeling Basil Thatcher in the groin with a claw hammer. He proceeded to beat both men bloody for the next 20 minutes eventually sodomizing Mr. Thatcher with his walking stick. Baker eventually ripped Mr. Fawlty’s arm from the socket and beat Mr. Thatcher with the stolen limb. Mr. Fawlty managed to call police with his cell phone when Baker took a break from the beatings to have a smoke. When Police arrived the men were found sobbing in the bathroom begging police to take them away from this madman! Baker who has been in ill health lately with COPD and a Heart Condition said “If this would have been 10 years ago, I would have killed both of them and eaten their hearts”. Fawlty and Thatcher were charged with trespass and breaking and entering.
    http://www.madhousemagazine.com/home/ginger-baker-beats-burglars-senseless-sodomizes-1-with-walking-stick
  • SirCrackKillaH
    That story always makes me happy to read lol
  • Rockytdogg

Yeah, when did that silliness first hit, early ‘16?
    And the same site keeps re-milkin’ it.. ha!
    I like the photo...
  • Dazza78
    Absolutely loving my new Apple green Anthony piece they are like half price at the moment too
  • Baron23
    Baker eventually ripped Mr. Fawlty’s arm from the socket and beat Mr. Thatcher with the stolen limb.Rockytdogg

This is the line I like....was LOL.
  • Rockytdogg
    Air temp is -20F (-33F windchill) outside right now in front of the hotel at the base of Jay Peak in Vermont... May just be the coldest natural air temp I’ve ever experienced...!
  • Rockytdogg
    Oh yeah...:
    svwau0ivp4nnmq3v.png
    Hitting some nice shatter with the orb 4 SiC bucket in the bathroom while the fam are sleeping... heh...
  • Bufatutu
    I'm not far away, on the north side of the White Mtns. -23F/-30C here this morning. Yesterday was so cold and windy that Wildcat was closed because of the likelihood of frostbite. I xc skied in Jackson, where it was nippy(high of 7) but sunny and beautiful and great skiing. My trusty Crafty was with me to help keep the frost away and my strides long, with caps filled with Southern Oregon Blueberry and Northern Lights. No sun today, so I'm thinking of staying home and eating some very strong cannabutter and doing weed kief hash weed sandwich caps and sitting in front of my woodstove.
  • Rockytdogg

Cool! I’ve skied wildcat a ton but haven’t in ages... last time I was up there was 2 falls ago to scatter a buddy’s ashes on top of MW... we stayed at the Wentorth.... really, really nice up there!

Your day sounds like a good plan to me! It’s too cold for skiing so we’ll be at the water park and the climbing thingy and whatnot all day with the wife and kids... too cold for the van even, so there will be many trips up to hotel room for refreshers... I pretty much brought my entire stash and all my devices.... haha!

I think I’m gonna eat one of these freebie 40mg lollies for breakfast, too...! Why not?

Get that wood stove crankin, man!
  • Baron23
    Well, not as cold here as you guys in Vermont, but I have been outside it in all day, all week, goose hunting...which was very successful. I'm the handsome fella on the left (LOL...jk, right...ain't neither of us winning a beauty contest haha). I'm hurting all over but going again today (I need my head examined LOL)

2rte1m6r3qkwa3k8.jpg
  • Rockytdogg

Nice haul!

Right now I’m in a bathing suit vaping up some Green Crack in the mv1 and this is my view... The waterpark roof is in the foreground, we’re on the 5th floor:
    c5ho9w7jsw5e2jta.jpeg
    You can see the tram house at the very top and both of the only 2 pylons used for the run.
  • Baron23
    Very nice, man...very nice. I was an avid skier in my younger days. Back issues sadly preclude that today.

Never had Green Crack but really want to try it. Hopefully, somebody in MD will be offering it soon....that and my favorite Super Lemon Haze (or any Lemon Haze for that matter LOL).

Enjoy your holiday weekend. (Y) :D
  • Dazza78
    Just got recognised at the barbers how cool is that, does that make me famous? 8ewoqokuirfmm4pk.jpeg
  • Dazza78
    Anyone heard from Pete? Temple of truth? I know he wasn’t well and I can’t get a hold of him and I’m a bit worried,
    @Temple ov truth gimme a shout buddy or if Denise is getting your messages
  • Rockytdogg

Last I heard from him was a pm about a month ago... it was not good.
  • Dazza78
    @Rockytdogg I know I’m getting a bit worried brother, I can normally get a reply from him
  • Cl4ud3
    He hasn't been online here for over a week :(
  • Dazza78
    @Cl4ud3@Rockytdogg If he goes in hospital Denise normally picks up his msgs I’ve been trying for over a week
  • Rockytdogg

Sorry, but I don’t feel at liberty to repeat his pms publically... I hope you guys understand.
  • Dazza78
    @Rockytdogg I know fella, just wanted to know if one of them had touched base with anyone as I started to worry
  • Cl4ud3
    I wouldn't expect you to. Hope things are ok.
  • Dazza78
    If they check in pls let me know
  • Rockytdogg
    I think it’s important for them both to know that there are many people here that care about them.
  • Rockytdogg
    Hey west coast peeps, a “super blue moon” lunar eclipse is going to start in a few hours....!
  • Rockytdogg
    Yep:
    3g5zsnqtbz5sllep.jpeg
    The Blueberry is pretty nice... the tequila has been kicking around since my wife’s last “girl’s night” with her buds... I don’t know much about it... this will change shortly.
  • To the Cloud
    Where does this guy live he can blow up things freely in the comfort of flip flops ?
  • Baron23
    Are you located close to him?....I mean, do you have a face to face friendship and can perhaps drop in on him?

If so, please do find out. I really like Pete and the missus and would also like to know how he's making out and if there is anything we can do to help him.

We all may be internet friends only, but we are indeed friends and a big sprawling, extend family. Least that's how I see it.

Cheers.
  • Dazza78
    @Baron23 spoke with him yesterday, he’s about 4 hour drive from me, I’ve let him know that all of his friends here are concerned about them both, I do know he has a lot on right now and he cannot always get online, when he’s ready and able I think he will pop in, maybe to save @Rockytdogg s music thread ;)
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment