• Cl4ud3
    As the title says off topic from a previous thread, you can carry on here with whatever.

Something moved here that shouldn't be!?! let me know
  • SirCrackKillaH
    @ToxicVape Sell that thing back bro, no biggie
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Omg my head just exploded from that rip man... fffuuuuccckkkkk
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Back to back crucibles yo
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Fuckin' I was playing destiny 2 on pc yo, that shit is crack b
    You know what they call the personal device yo, a ghost!
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Hells yeah, and you fight in crucibles
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I'm not fibbing either man, imma screen shot that shit and show you. That shit's the real update, all this other nonsense going on is malarkey yo :D
  • BoomDraws
    @ghostvapesofficial - ;) Don't worry - the real down to earth cool people know you guys are top notch CS :) So no worries.
  • SirCrackKillaH
    that right there is glorious :D goodness.. I didn't know busy signal had slower gangster type shit. I've been listening to a lot of busy off the DJ ozone Shottahz mix tapes, different vibe thought. Mann I miss vybz cartel.. clever wordplay, dirty well thought out type fast shit, makes your head spin at times. Actually, I fell out of this kind of music since I moved out of Essex county. Neighbors were good, friends would have bar b q type shit going on.. everybody was local, good reggae would be playing till 4-5am. Spanish dudes would be out beyond that.
  • BoomDraws
    actually the original is from burning spears
  • SirCrackKillaH
    burning spears is mad chill. More relaxed. I love berres hammond, gyptian has that unique voice, Mr. Vegas Gallis is wild man... yoooo actually I'm getting souped Just thinking about it..
  • SirCrackKillaH
    Who the hell is bobkuisha?! Lol yoooo >.<
  • BoomDraws
    oooo yea thats a good repetoire. =)
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I'm now sitting here putting together tracklist for tomorrow now... you made me think back.. mavado, vybz, popcaan, it's been such a while.. I can't think of the other riddim's I want.. heavenly I haven't heard in a minute.. Mann.. that dude DJ Ozone man, based out of LA I went to one of his shows, not sure if he's still around or not.. I used to sift through alllll of his track lists. Some of that shit he sampled is special and you can't find downloads of it anywhere. Top Shottahz 7, 16, rude boy Kulcha mixes.. glorious stuff man..
  • SirCrackKillaH
    My fault.. hijacked thread a bit.. >.< post up under music next videos
  • midas
    can I please request we have a bit better of a time table than "soon". I think I have been more than patient enough to ask for that. I have not complained, I had chosen to sit and wait. Yesterday VapeCritic said we should hear something and still over 24 hours later nothing. I am asking for something better than "soon" please.Emerson

I'm not a Ghost Vape official so maybe I can be a little more frank than they can be. But what the hell do you really want them to tell you? They 'THINK' they have a handle on what's wrong. They 'THOUGHT' that before. They 'THOUGHT' that when they released the product. But they didn't test it enough because people like you were pissed off and demanded to know when it would be released because the answer of 'SOON' wasn't good enough. And once they committed and missed the first date the 'SOON' haters got even louder.

So sit your ass down and wait. The only thing stomping your feet is going to accomplish is another rushed product. Is that really what you want? Oh wait, you already have a rushed product. See my point yet?
  • Summer
    You know @midas, you have some hell of a nerve to disparage @Emerson who is asking a very legitimate question. @VapeCritic said we would receive an official update from Ghost today, we haven't. Those in the beta-testing groups have some orientation to what going on as they are in the loop; they know what they are waiting for. You can't blame others who are blindly waiting, which is the majority of purchasers. They, too, need some point of reference in their waiting. I guarantee you that a simple request like Emerson's takes very little of @ghostvapesofficial's time compared to the crap he has go through on the MV1 threads & beta-testing conversations everyday, & that is : many posts wherein 50% of what is written is incomprehensible & other posts wherein what's written in the beginning contradicts what's written at the end. Patrick has to spend valuable time actually deciphering what is being said in hopes that he can glean some relevant consumer info. which may help in preparation of the firmware update. I know, because I've tried to decipher those posts myself. I wind up walking away from the crap, but he can't. It's is job &, having conversed with him, I know he truly wants to make everything right so that we all have properly functioning vapes that we thoroughly enjoy. He wants this company to succeed. And if they succeed we win, too. Now, add to this, the necessity of having to skim through needless, off-topic conversations & pics on the MV1 threads -- sometime pages & pages at a time. So, I ask you, midas, who exactly is wasting Patrick's time & hindering him from doing his job efficiently & effectively? Lack of thought in posting, proof-reading posts before posting, OT posts all show a lack of respect for Patrick, himself. And, having corresponded with Patrick & read his posts, he would never even think the customer disrespect you attributed to him & GV. Furthermore, "But they didn't test it enough because people like you were pissed off and demanded to know when it would be released because the answer of 'SOON' wasn't good enough." You think so little of GVs (who has responded in the utmost professional manner in offering us superb CS -- bending over backwards to right things) would blame their release error on customer pressure?

You said to Emerson, "sit your ass down & wait" & I say to you, "put you tail between you legs & be quiet." Unless, of course, you are both manly enough & human enough to apologize to both Emerson (who represents all of GV's clientel) & Patrick (for putting words in his company's mouth). Your disparaging of Emerson is exactly what the other bullies undeservedly & cruelly did to Bud. You know, bullying is no more than trying to make someone feel mentally castrated, so how does it feel?

More than my 2-cents, but you made me livid. Now, I'm feeling much better having executed my right to free speech & standing up truth to bullying. Nothing more to say on the matter.
  • Summer
    @midas forgot to say (quoting your last line), "See my point yet?" Sorry, too good to resist. Hey, the devil made me do it. >:)
  • midas
    More than my 2-cents, but you made me livid. Now, I'm feeling much better having executed my right to free speech & standing up truth to bullying. Nothing more to say on the matter.Summer

Sorry if you don't understand, but you are wrong. You can call it bullying if you want, frankly I don't care. You have obviously never done any software development or been involved with new product roll-outs. If you think Patrick is the one doing the programming, again, you are wrong. And nothing makes a programmer slow down more than people constantly asking when it will be done.

But that's OK, you guys just keep pushing for timeframes. You guys are like the kid in the back seat that constantly asks, "Are we there yet?" The fact is, there's no GPS on this project that will tell you when we'll be there. It will be ready when it's ready. If you can't wait, ask for your money back. But unless you have a working crystal ball, soon is the best answer you can expect.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment