• Summer
    @Temple ov truth Why would I chastise you??? I just want to know the meaning of what you posted to me.
  • Cl4ud3
    I can't and don't get involved in the Ghost stuff for the most part because not only do I not have a unit but I don't have any real knowledge of what's going on. So for my part you will see just some cutting of troll posts.

Again I will ask why should I read through pages of rubbish to see if you are all behaving and on topic. Forum rules were posted a while ago, the ability to flag a post is there and is the ability to call a mod in for help.

Now I have no problem with your postings but I was asked to close this thread by someone else, when I said I wanted to keep it open.

From day one people have come here with an attitude like they deserve something, you should remember I am here voluntarily and with no set hours but I do pop in throughout the day to sort stuff out. Just because you don't see a deleted post doesn't mean modding has not been done.

I would prefer it if the topics were stricter but I don't have that power.
  • Summer
    I don't read the thread. I come over to quickly peruse the MV1 threads for any relevant new info. & see what if any new threads have been opened & leave. I don't have the time or inclination to scroll through pages of chat that have no relevance to the thread top, or as @Cl4ud3 just said in his post, "why should I read through pages of rubbish" to find the info. I need. This is exactly how I feel, too.
  • Cl4ud3
    Yeah to me it's rubbish but that might be the wrong word, I could say it's all greek to me, I don't see why I need to read every post when it means nothing. I don't have the context you all have knowing the product and the issues.
  • Summer
    @Cl4ud3 I want to say1 final thing to you: if a thread is not properly moderated (posts deleted & moved as necessary) what happened last night in regards to my replying to what I believe is an inappropriate post will happen again. If the mods don't do it properly the members will take matters into their own hands. What are you gonna do then? Close down every thread since what is happening on this thread is indicative of a lot of threads on VL. Take a look at the only thread I started a couple of months ago & how I got attacked. The usual culprits did the attacking. It's not acceptable.
  • Summer
    No I fully understand @Cl4ud3, but do you not understand that a thread I'm very much interested in following being filled with OT is rubbish to me & I don't enjoy the BS of having to go through every OT post.
  • Cl4ud3
    Yeah things got out of hand last night I saw that but I'm in the UK so I'm not on the same time as you all, I wake up to have to go through all this.

I get frustrated with the postings here too but I don't have any special powers, if anything needs addressing send me a pm as for the most part I am around.

I have only been a mod here for a short time too so I'm still working out wtf is going on.
  • Summer
    @Cl4ude Will do if necessary & I will flag going forward. And I'm certain others will now, too. Thanks! And have a good day ... because it certainly can't get any worse. lol! ;)
  • Cl4ud3
    >:O I hope not anyway
  • Summer
    @Cl4ud3 >:O

Oiy, making the transition from FC's @ to the @ in the format bar here isn't going so well for me. :-}
  • SirCrackKillaH
    NICEEE!!! Ok cool man
  • SirCrackKillaH
    I'm glad you did this. It'll make the MV1 update thread readable again :D
  • Summer
    You are a pip, SCK. Isn't that like the pot calling the kettle black?
  • Cl4ud3
    yeah It got me too at first, here we have to use Quotes " " as well
  • MustB

Most of the time I do the same as you, although I speed read through most text so the odd
    extraneous post here or there doesn't really bother me. I can understand why it might irritate some though, hence my suggestions above.
  • Cl4ud3
    Without anyone flagging stuff I tend to do that too, looking for vulgarities etc but not actually reading anything. So I don't get any context, and it does just mean I'm scanning looking for issues when I should be doing other things.

I should point out even on the bigger forums they don't and can't read every post, they rely on people contacting the mods - it us up to you all to help us help you :D
  • MustB

I know running any site isn't easy but, maybe, depending on numbers, you might need another Mod or two.
123Next
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet