• Futurevapors
    I never thought, you would just use the gas cooker? also I found a Car Cigarette lighter thing the other day, Maybe the boys at Dynavap would turn one of them into Induction Car Heater?
  • Trix
    Excellent idea about the Car cigarette lighter. Someone should definitely get on that.
  • HighTimez4Lyfe
    Is that Blackwood body for sale/trade?
  • bum karacho
    did anyone the really cool new damscus body at to dynabuilder tool on there websit WOW!!!!!!sva87ycvewvedaki.jpg
  • Microvaper
    That's a beaut! :love:
  • bum karacho
    :razz: so sticky my keybord...so many missclicks...need silicone keyboard maybe....and english lessons....sorry for my poor english :grin: :grin: iam also bit to old for this internet thing :rofl:
  • bum karacho
    eq8y413rorrybj5f.jpg
    thats not from dynavap
  • Futurevapors
    Yeah I came across this Dream wood piece, It has me thinking about just using that instead of any of the Dynavap attachments? Does any know if there's a difference or not a sI LOVE vaping through Wood instead of Steel?

and then that glass part, i wonder how easy it is to use that?
  • bum karacho
    the glass thing is the "dreamwood roasty heating tube"........
    it`s seems like its maybe or not a 50 bucks vape or weed burner....
  • bum karacho
    Dreamwood Vapcap-Stem Square Cocobolo 1
    Wooden body / mouthpiece / stem/ Roasty Mini

-for the Dynavap Vapcap Tips
    -for an 8 mm glass tube (Roasty Mini, version without silicone ring)

Handmade from precious wood in Germany.

Attention: Roasty Mini tubes are in direct contact with the wood, insert carefully and do not heat too close to the wood.
    Vapcap tip not included. Without condenser function (inner tube).

Details:
    Wood: Cocobolo
    Size: 68x23x13mm
    Function: Conduction, powered by a jet lighter
    fitting a Dynavap Vapcap Tip
    single item
    Scope of delivery:
    handmade wooden body from Cocobolo
    Glass Heating Tube, 8mm
    Dreamwood Woodwax
  • Futurevapors
    I believe that Glass stem is still vaping material but Burning.

Also with Dream wood I don't like the intake's Sticky Brick labs have better shaped intakes IMO

other than that Dream Wood vapes look Cooool
  • bum karacho
    some o the dreamwood vapes are looking very "handmade"(like a 6yrs child work).some of them looking good.....many people doing there own vapcap body(google)....i also belive in butan and glass but it looks to simple for me.....
  • bum karacho
    tomorow i get my vapcap....just the normal m 2018....i hope it fits me...
  • Vape333
    as much as i love my 2018 M for micro dosing. I must say (and told dynavap as much) that after upgrading to a TI tip, the body gets pretty hot! Something I think M users should know before they upgrade.
  • Trix

That damscus body looks sick:love:
  • bum karacho
    thank you
    Vape333Vape333
    i have heard about that....i need the M just for backup.
    normal i use the crafty on the road... but 3-4 loads are sometimes not enough....
    if i would buy i bigger(more expensiv)one.i would take a sticky brick maxx or an xhale or this enail new vape thing flower pot are so....
  • Futurevapors
    Mate you are going to love you Dynavap M, it's a featherweight weapon of mass destruction.

Butane Power Baby :fire:
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet