• Tyedyesamuraiguy
    7qar6lj8iahq3plr.jpg
    Animal abuse?? :gasp:
  • acstorfer
    Oh please, my dog is the ultimate stoner.
  • Papic914
    fresh !!! What’s the longest u kept the flame in one spot. Just curious how u got that look will probably try on M.
  • acstorfer
    Omnivap Creed

This is my Omnivap. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

My Omnivap is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.

Without me, my Omnivap is useless. Without my Omnivap I am useless. I must heat my Omnivap true. I must pull harder than my friend who is trying to bogart the weed. I must outpull him before he outpulls me. I will ...

My Omnivap and I know that what counts in stonage is not the weed we vaporize, the click of our readiness, nor the vapor clouds we make. We know that it is the hits that count. We will hit ...

My Omnivap is human, even as I, because it is my life. Thus, I will learn it as a brother. I will learn its weaknesses, its strength, its parts, its accessories, its carburetor and its condenser. I will keep my Omnivap clean and ready, even as I am clean and ready. We will become part of each other. We will ...

Before God, I swear this creed. My Omnivap and I are the defenders of the butane vaporizers. We are the masters of our weed. We are the saviors of my sanity.

So be it, until victory is mine and there is no stress, but peace!

It all depends what colors you want to achieve. Many of the spots, especially where you see green, I’d heat it red hot over and over. Gold is pretty easy.

One day I will probably do another one. Maybe anyway, I really love how this came out. I’ll use a different strategy. I’ll heat the whole body gold, and then apply heat in spots so the colors are more pronounced while keeping it’s tie-dye type effect.

It is pretty cool knowing mine is completely original. I’m thinking of trying to do the mouthpiece all gold.

Dr green thumb yes I had " I love Dr green" engraved on the stem :heart: :lol:

Really digging the gold
    ssaucyc515

I can’t wait to see it when you get it.
  • acstorfer
    Done! I made and kept the mouthpiece completely gold. I freakin love how this came out!

14E020C1-AB24-49F8-A6A9-5FCE2DA5466C.jpg

661A4DB5-06B5-485E-BF7A-51E69825B455.png
  • Pakalolo2
    Now that is sooooo cool!
  • acstorfer
    Oh, I bet some very cool stuff can be done with a soldering iron.

here's my self heat anodized "m" with spinning mouthpiece ... the wood spinning mouthpiece will work too ... just need the xl condensorwarren0728

Shout out to Warren for sharing his M which inspired me.
  • Dr green thumb

Very nice! Now I have a reason to play with fire.

I like seeing people make things their own and know that their isn't another one exactly like it.
  • BouncingOffClouds
    I feel like twisting the mouthpiece doesn't do anything. Is it broken or am I dumb?
  • Dr green thumb
    on which vape? If it's an xl or nonavong the mouthpiece just spins. On the omni it opens and closes the carb.
  • BouncingOffClouds
    Omni xl. I'm gonna have to YouTube it or something haha
  • juxt

No that's only when you use it on the other end :O
  • Aj85
    turn the mouthpiece clockwise to open the carb and counter clockwise to close the carb. If the carb is already fully open turning clockwise will seem to do nothing.

If you look inside the mouthpiece while turning counter clockwise you should be able to see the condenser move away from the mouthpiece and further into the body of the vape as the carb closes and the air path restricts.

My omni was very tight to turn until I lubricated the o rings a little bit. I think it’s normal for it to be quite tight to turn or you’d always be accidentally changing the airflow instead of setting and forgetting.

I find it necessary with my omni to push the mouthpiece in and turn at the at the same time while holding the body.

Not the best picture quality, but this should give you an idea of what it looks like.

Open carb for maximum airflow:
    15k3ejga48ggfw27.jpeg

Closed carb for minimum airflow:
    7dn34gqj8ackef44.jpeg

I hope this helps!

All the best,

Aj.
  • Aj85
    Nice one!

I really love coloured titanium. I did something very similar with my Sublimator Eliminator.

m0j4pxty1nhwabkd.jpeg

7jcsqy1zp4rug4e0.jpeg
    exaqhjpa3981vbdi.jpeg
    94e9npz5bvxbnuqa.jpeg

All the best,

Aj.
  • Chandler
    Question my brothers.... Log vapes. Woods cents...

I mean, I would've enjoyed my shadow M without an IH, but I know for certain for my usage I NEEDED an induction heater and I'm glad I got one!

Now, for one who feels like me on the dynavap topic, is a woodscent essential to elevating my Dynavap experience even further? (when i get the opportunity I'm going to watch buds power hour w/log vapes to see his opinion).

It seems it turns vapcap from a hybrid to full convection. I imagine it must further elevate the experience and efficiency?

Thanks.
  • UbarDog
    What about metals getting into the Herb? How long do you heat it for so it doesn't combust? Just seems like a bit of a pain. Especially if you out in public somewhere. I like to just turn a button on and vape. Pluses I'd have to carry a Butane lighter around which adds to the bulk in the front pocket. I'm not saying I'm totally against it. I'm just thinking out loud.TheZman

I reply here keep the treads a little bit cleaner.

In the M there is only SS and 5 viton 0 rings - 1 of these is in the airpath. With zero in the oven

As far as im awear SS does not release any particals unless heated to glowing hot. There are aguments In pg/vg vapes about burning off a SS coil, Then having particals atomising in the juice. Burning off Means RED HOT coil.

The Vapcap you heat untill a "click" then toke. This click is WAY before a colour change due to heat.
    Single flame heat up is about 30's

Yes its can be a pain but also a ritual!! and yes you have to carry a torch to...... but you can get small torch lighters and m is tiny. I can get a M/lighter combo smaller than an IQ . I can and have walked down the street heating my cap with a cuffed toke. Its not ideal but can be done. Plys cleaning is SOOO simple and quick.

It sound's like the next logical step brother !
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy
    i notice that my cap gets glowing red for sure.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    if your cap is glowing red you are likely to close and or too low on the cap
  • UbarDog

I read this and was confused. I just had to have 2 caps and pay close attention. If you getting ANY colour change you are to close with the flame and creating a hot spot.

Or not spinning it fast enough.ChlorophyllMan

IMO
  • ChlorophyllMan
    Or not spinning it fast enough.
  • Imallergictocats
    Ok DynaVapers I need help getting hits...

I’m an experienced vaper with a pretty high tolerance (3-5gm/day) recently acquired a DynaVap after such consistent excellent reported experiences online.

When the M first came in the mail one of the O rings had a slice in it and the bowl was inserted crooked. I straightened the bowl by pulling it off and replacing it. After 6 bowls worth of failed attempts at getting a decent hit I replaced all the i rings and used the wax.

I have heated it with a triple flame butane torch followed the YouTube video recs of VapeCritic, VapeLifeX, and SneakeyPete and all I have never gotten any effect and once by pulling with the carb slightly opened for a super long draw got a tiny bit of flavor. I’m heating it closer to the base of the bowl and spinning it fast. I even tried rolling it along a table several times moving the flame thinking perhaps the angle was off rolling in my hand.

I have a single flame butane torch on order but I doubt this is the heart of the problem.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance and Stay Vaped
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    you are correct in assuming torch shouldnt matter. If your getting a click you should be heated. I sometimes only get flavor on my first pull but after that its clouds for the rest of the hits. You could doubble check your O rings but if you are getting airflow with the carb open then they are probably in the right place. Are you hitting it only once and coming back later or are you attempting multiple pulls. The suggestions i can think of is to either adjust the placement of your torch. Close to the D in dynavap will be the coolest, heat by the bottom of the cap by the digger outer for hotter hits. Or you could try heating 1 or 2 seconds past the click (but no more or you will combust). Good Luck!
  • Imallergictocats

I’m hitting it a long draw it usually cool clicks during this first long draw. Subsequent draws, even trying to pull hard with a mouth draw and then pulling that into my lungs is without any visible vapor. I’ve been trying three draws each heating. The herb looks like perfect ABV but there’s no effect and no vapor.

Thanks, yeah I tried the two second after click thing as well.

I really appreciate your advice.

Maybe the DynaVap just isn’t for me...grrr.

I have an adapter on order to try it with some glass perhaps I’ll have better luck that way, but was super looking forward to hiking with it.
  • UbarDog

I have the carb blocked off and mouth pull.
    I block the carb off by placing one of the condencer o rings in the correct spot near mouth peace. Then i put the carb inside the M and then using the "Tail/Tab/flap" on the cap i push the condencer out the other end. OVEN side. Then place the 2nd o ring on it and put condencer fully in the body. Then using the Tail of the cap i push the 0 ring back inside the body and replace the tip.

Once its loaded
    When I put the cap on I don't fully insert. I put my nail under the 1st fin and put cap on. There is proberly 1/2 a mm more travel. I find this a better air flow.

When I'm heating, I feel the torches do make a difference . You are not trying to flash fry you flower, but slow cook it.

I Like to heat to the 1st click - 1-2 s near top then rest in the botton 1/4 till 1st click. Then Quick 3s toke and im stright back to heating till the 2nd click and a full toke. Maybe a bit much for a new user.
    Just remember that the cool down click is just as important as the heating click
  • Imallergictocats

Excellent tips...I’ll give this a go! Thank you.
  • Tyedyesamuraiguy

thanks for the info. I used to spin it relativily fast but then i watched a video pn the spinning mouth piece and he said that it stops every 10 degrees and that was a good thing so as to have a bunch of hot spots versus one big one so ive been trying to replicate that.
    I also am braving the canadian winter outside this affects my performance as well looking forward to the warmer wheather but only for my butane vapes.
  • Illinois
    You purchase from a reputable dynavap seller? Fakes are being sold
  • Imallergictocats

You purchase from a reputable dynavap seller? Fakes are being sold

From the DynaVap website. Sent from the company’s address.
bold
italic
underline
strike
code
ulist
url
mention
reveal
youtube
tweet
Add a Comment