• SirSixPence
    I modified one I found at the local head shop.
    Because the Dynavap is longer than a standard one hitter it takes a large box.
    When I went to the shop he was willing to let me look through the entire stock and there was actually a longer one in the wood pile. But even then I can’t use a spring. I just drilled it loose.
    I used a Christmas tree bit and took it as low as I felt safe then I cut the end off of the bit so I only had two tiers left and used that to finish the hole and also to enlarge the stash area so I could fill the dyna.
    It came out good, and I had a neodymium magnet laying around so I added it to the side. It really need a larger diameter magnet to cool quicker. Over all it came out good and works great.
  • UbarDog

Nice one man :D

@SourMalk

Nice mate. I have made some stems but not as definded as yours. I always use 10mm Ti gr2 Tubing to line the wall's. I don't use any type of condencer at all. I don't own a lathe so i use the 10mm tube to turn the peaces im working on. Then cut the tube to match afterwards.
  • UbarDog
    Been on a Few Dynaventures recently make most of spring sun and good days.
    Gotta thank the sun god
    20190410-142401-027.jpg

:rofl:

20190330-114245.jpg
    20190330-114237.jpg
  • MothChewMoth
    Is it just me, or is dynavap.com all jacked up right now? I can't seem to get it to load properly.
  • Pakalolo2
    It loaded for me, I used your link and no problem???
  • MothChewMoth
    dunno, I've tried multiple browsers and just get this.

jcnmmxzyjw7jf8gt.png
  • Pakalolo2
    Looks like you firewall is in the way, try clicking “I agree” and see if that gets you thru
  • upside
    Same here. Their website has been screwy all day.
  • kek
    Really love this glass stem

bb77u7o3jce87pre.png
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    Loving my Vapcaps. I bought a 19M and got a 18M KarmaVap with it. I also picked up @toysters XL Ti. I have been using all three and noticed that the 19 M had the worst drawer restriction of the three. I remember seeing one post on here that some of the tips may have been cut incorrectly. I contacted Dynavap by email and the next thing I know I got an email saying that my product was on its way. They didn't suggest there was any user error, they didn't want a photo, they just sent me a new either tip or an entire M.

That's good customer service!
  • Trix

Agreed Dynavap has some of the best customer service!!!
    Welcome to the Dynafam.
  • warren0728
    i ordered a titanium tip for 420 and dynavap sent me an ss tip by mistake ... contacted them and sent a picture ... before i knew it i received a message that my order had shipped ... they sent me the titanium tip and let me keep the ss one! so now i have an extra ss tip that's dying to be paired up with a cool stem!
  • MothChewMoth
    So I picked up the Omni XL from Bud (the one he tried to anodize and didn't like) because I actually really dug the color. I'm REALLY enjoying it, and am wondering what some things are some consider to be essential additions. Thanks folks!

An induction heater. It’s essential to me, I forgot some people still use a torch with these, :rofl:
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    nice grab, i liked the dulled blue look too. IH and a single flame torch for sure. Maybe a dynastash, although i prefer scooping out of my grinder over packing it out of the stash. It may be just me but i tend to overpack the dyna when i use the stash as storage
  • acstorfer
    So I picked up the Omni XL from Bud (the one he tried to anodize and didn't like) because I actually really dug the color. I'm REALLY enjoying it, and am wondering what some things are some consider to be essential additions. Thanks folks!MothChewMoth

Ohhhhhh, I didn’t see it. Do you have a pic? Did he do it with batteries or torch? I would definitely get a stash. Even my crappy 3-D printed one is worth having. Also find a water pipe rig. Other than that, maybe some spare parts, but you already have the deluxe edition.
  • MothChewMoth
    ahr8pj5s640p3jux.jpg

I'm reading the induction heater threads. What's the best that allows both plug-in and battery modes in the same unit?
  • acstorfer
    I haven’t gone IH. I really enjoy the torch method. A big part of the draw for me with vapcaps is the simplicity of them. The almost pre-industrial revolution of it fascinates me. On one hand it’s cutting edge design, while at the same time runs on power figured out by Neanderthals.

Personally I absolutely love how the blue looks.
  • acstorfer
    I have really been enjoying the Omni part of the Omnivap. I always just had it set to least resistance. I love that setting, but sucks to look for the carb in the dark, especially when walking Chewie. I’ve only recently started adjusting the setting, and I love it even more. One day I want to find a reflective dye/coating that I can apply around the carb to make it easier to find.
  • MothChewMoth
    I haven't messed with that at all. I'd assume tight is most restricted and barely threaded is the least? Maybe I'm not understanding how to use it properly
  • Kinick23
    @MothChewMoth I have the opposite view, I actually bought a DV with the idea of strictly using an IH with it. My dyna came before my IH so I got a small torch lighter from amazon that worked fine but I gotta say as soon as I started using the IH I have no desire to fiddle with the lighter. It’s just so easy to push down and go - heat time has been quicker with my IH too. I like the portside mini, very portable ...in the pics it looked a lot bigger before I got it and was pleasantly surprised when it arrived

43kz50edxuupeb4u.jpeg
    e5d3hixpiffn1lt0.jpeg
  • acstorfer
    acstorfer I haven't messed with that at all. I'd assume tight is most restricted and barely threaded is the least? Maybe I'm not understanding how to use it properlyMothChewMoth

Nope. Righty tighty makes it least restrictive, making the carb necessary. As you loosen (turn left) the airflow becomes more restrictive, making the carb become less or unnecessary. When I first got my Omnivap I didn’t understand how it worked. I thought the whole condenser had to move in and out. It doesn’t.
  • SouthboundPachyderm
    I love my Portside Mini, but it will never fully replace my single flame torch. I feel like i have way more temp control with the torch, and I do enjoy the ritual as well. That being said if im on the go with my Dyna the IH is going to be very near by. I love being able to rip it one handed.
  • warren0728
    i reconfigured my dynavaps (always fun) ... i paired my mrb custom stem with a spinning titanium mouthpiece that i heat anodized (i know it's not really anodizing but i don't know what else to call it)! i got pretty lucky with the color it blends perfectly into mrb's colors ...

everytime i use my dynavaps i am amazed at the power these little devices have!

mrb-01.jpg
  • PuffItUp
    Careful... I might steal that... SO GORGEOUS
  • UbarDog

↪warren0728
    Careful... I might steal that... SO GORGEOUS
    PuffItUp

So good it can turn an honest man in to a Tea Leaf!
  • The Rogue Wax Works
    @MothChewMoth That stem is beautiful! And it was the @VapeCritics. Thats like having a pair of Elvis's bell bottoms! :wink:

I hope you guys dont mind me promoting my stuff here but I made these 2 tools for my VapCap and I think they are pretty cool and have a lot of utility.

On both tools the magnet can assist in pulling the hot cap, holding it while you cash the bowl and then replace the cap. The all metal tool also serves as a little mini stand to keep the tip off the table.
    0go0o0szrcln1ifv.jpg
    znv6cwtn8rqy79x6.jpg
    ggxhunrejvh7x949.jpg
    gdgdefb1ce6kfn8f.jpg
    43pw7blpw76r1mtr.jpg
  • TERRY1973
    x414s9g2eg1uvd68.jpg
    Now it's perfect
bold
italic
underline
strike